Awoo.

Who is your favorite Sonic character and why?

Cuz

13 minutes ago, Maple Syrup said:

Though I may be an edgy geek, I am still a person, trying to thrive.

well that's a new Group-

Jokes Aside, I've learned its okay to step out of line. be the color of the blank world, be the red in the ocean of blue. I know you can do it, and I have belief that with friends by our side, we can Make it! and if you don't have friends that understand the inner struggle, that arn't rooting for the Anti-Hero you see yourself as, Someone out there is rooting for you. and if its not them, its me. though we may never shake hands, look each other in the eye, separated by distance, yet close with technology, you have friends. and if it's noone on this Website, not even out in the worldwide web, its me. Find your Way, your flame, and I'll find mine, together.

(Now I think about it, I feel like Tails, and you, Shadow!)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 2

3 hours ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

well that's a new Group-

Jokes Aside, I've learned its okay to step out of line. be the color of the blank world, be the red in the ocean of blue. I know you can do it, and I have belief that with friends by our side, we can Make it! and if you don't have friends that understand the inner struggle, that arn't rooting for the Anti-Hero you see yourself as, Someone out there is rooting for you. and if its not them, its me. though we may never shake hands, look each other in the eye, separated by distance, yet close with technology, you have friends. and if it's noone on this Website, not even out in the worldwide web, its me. Find your Way, your flame, and I'll find mine, together.

(Now I think about it, I feel like Tails, and you, Shadow!)

These kind words were just what I needed! Thanks a lot for your support, and I am also here for you. If you need any help, hit me up on our DM! I will too. Though we may never meet, we may have found a good bond in each other.

Feel Better Cheer Up GIF

• Fist Bump 1

Why, Sonic the Hedgehog, of course!

He is just super fast and super cool, and I like his cocky personality as well. His mental strength as a character makes me relate to him some, as well as his level of insight, too.

• Fist Bump 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

You know what, I’ve been thinking about this post all day, and it really touches me on another level. Personally, I also wanted to be just like Sonic, but I’ve had Numerous Setbacks. Body Conditions, Self-Confidence, and so much more. But you know what? I’ll keep going. Straight to the top, I’ll keep going. I’ll finally learn how to play Keyboard, I’ll learn to code, I’ll learn to dance and fight and play like the rest of the world, no matter how many seizures I have, no matter how much poor muscle tone is in my body, no matter how bad my Overjet is, I’ll keep fighting. There is so much more than just being the kid trying to run away from Bullies and getting picked on, more than being fragile, and I’ll just have to make that step into my reality. Someday, I’ll be the best, and all it will take is blood, sweat and tears. To fight like a knight until the battle is won, I will finally reach the stars, and the endless possibilities beyond it too.

That's the spirit! Remember, "extraordinary things can happen if you believe in yourself". Break all the chains and boost through it all! Don't let anything keep you down. When I was younger I was very slim and frail, but thanks to all the training I changed from the frail kid to a street fighter teenager know in the entire neighborhood, even now as a adult people still remember me like this. You're capable of more things than you can ever imagine, trust me.

5 hours ago, Maple Syrup said:

I wish I could be like a Sonic character. They're strong and confident of themselves. Take Tails. He's a nerdy geek, just like me, but he becomes a leader. I don't think I have leadership qualities like that. I keep to myself and I suffer from low Self-Esteem. I have no friends, and I feel like no one in the world understands me.  And I believe that's how Tails felt like. Or Shadow. He doesn't rely on words, and tries to be strong and independent, while hiding his sadnesses. Kinda like me. I try to seem strong but, I'm just too emotional. You see, I'm not any ordinary girl. I don't like dance. I don't focus on making my appearance better. Instead of buying come sparkly lipstick, I'd be looking for a cool new video game. Or when others go all out at parties, I'd be reading a book. I like coding, video games, and space! I like wondering the why's, or how's. Though I may be an edgy geek, I am still a person, trying to thrive. Though I may not seem like it, I'm trying. I try to encourage myself, when no one does. I try to slow myself down, when everyone pushes me. I try to become better, one step at a time, when I get thrown up the stairs by everybody. I try to grow up at my own pace, when people want me to mature faster, like farmers using pesticide for their plants. I always hope that I'll become the person I want to be. Strong, Smart, and most importantly, Independent. And maybe one day, in the future, those Possibilities will be within my Reach, and the Stars will not seem so far at all.

Don't rush yourself, everyone has their own steps, normally people try to rush others because they aren't happy with the state of their own goals. Just go at your pace, your own way. Life it's not a race, it's a adventure, and no adventure is fun if you rush and don't enjoy the moments. You can be the version of yourself that you want, one step at time, but you have to do this step with confidence and faith.

You guys aren't alone, we're friends in this journey, even if we don't know each other. So let's go to the top of mountain, enjoying the view and making this a great adventure to become who we want to be.

Edited by GeAr-DX
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 2

Posted (edited)

There was a thread like this in the past, probably with the same title even lol

Anyway, things have changed a bit since last time, I changed my opinion a bit. I can't really remember well what I wrote in the old thread and don't want to search, I'll try to remember.

Last time it was (if I remember well) a tie between Knuckles, Cream, Blaze, Big, Fang (I hope I didn't forget someone).

1 - At the moment I think Cream is my favorite character, there's not really a reason, I just like when she shows up and does stuff or when she's playable. Given how rare it is to happen, just the fact of happening itself brings me joy.

2 - Second place is Knuckles, the recent series didn't influence me in any way, I always liked Knuckles and I still like him.

3 - I have lost a little bit of interest in Blaze, though i still like her... she's third place in a tie with Silver, for some reason he grew on me.

I completely lost any interest in Big (don't care much about him anymore, he's fine and I'm happy that he's part of the recurring cast and wasn't retired, but that's it), and after Superstars I also lost interest in Fang, I kinda got disappointed by his role in the game, his cartoon humor was almost completely missing and he just piloted a gundam and threw lasers, meh, there's Eggman for that.

Edited by Iko

7 hours ago, Iko said:

There was a thread like this in the past, probably with the same title even lol

Oh I'm sure there have come hundreds of whose your favorite threads, and there will be hundreds more to take this one's place no doubt.

Cream is cute just wish she got more to do. Bring back chao gardens and let me tend to them with her darn it.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Fist Bump 1

5 minutes ago, Cuz said:

Cream is cute just wish she got more to do. Bring back chao gardens and let me tend to them with her darn it.

Bro, that's exactly what SEGA needs to do.

• Fist Bump 3

27 minutes ago, Cuz said:

if this happens and there is no Cleverly-Named Acheivement for it I WILL find the director. 6 feet under.

Posted (edited)

Eggman. I prefer the villains.

I also like evil geniuses or military commanders with large armies. So that fits both.

Plus, I prefer the underdogs. And the way the games shit on him at every opportunity, he's become sympathetic to me.

Edited by Wittymations
  • Fist Bump 1