Awoo.

Knuckles Week Fan Art Contest! Win Cool Echidna Prizes!

Dreadknux

We're well into our themed Knuckles Week here at the Sonic Stadium, and a lot of you seem to be getting into the spirit! Today, we're launching a fan art contest with loads of cool prizes up for grabs!

All you have to do to take part is sign in to your Sonic Stadium account, head to the Fan Art Gallery, and upload a Knuckles the Echidna-related art piece. It has to be something you've newly drawn or created this week, and no image manipulation entries will be allowed (so no edited Funko Pops or whatever). This has to be all your own work!

Other than that, the world's your oyster. Do you want to draw a scene from Knuckles' debut in Sonic 3? Maybe you really enjoyed rad red's mythical ancestry from Sonic Adventure, or are imagining what an average day on the Floating Island would be like? You can, of course, do all of those things - even fan art of Knuckles in his upcoming TV show!

What can you win for your efforts? Well, we will have three prize winners, chosen by the Sonic Stadium staff team, as follows:

2024-knuxart-1.jpg 2024-knuxart-2.jpg 2024-knuxart-3.jpg

FIRST PRIZE: LEGO Knuckles Guardian Mech Set + Knuckles Action Figure +
IDW Sonic the Hedgehog: Knuckles' Greatest Hits

2024-knuxart-2.jpg 2024-knuxart-3.jpg

SECOND PLACE PRIZE: Knuckles Action Figure +
IDW Sonic the Hedgehog: Knuckles' Greatest Hits

2024-knuxart-3.jpg

THIRD PLACE PRIZE: IDW Sonic the Hedgehog:
Knuckles' Greatest Hits

You have from today (23rd April 2024) until 23:59 UK Time on Monday 29th April 2024 to create and upload your works to the site. We will sweep the Gallery from time to time to make sure we catch every entry, but please make sure you add the tag "Knuckles" or "Knuckles Week" on your competing entry to help us see it.

Good luck everyone, and have fun!

View full story

WOAHH! Bettt! 

• Thumbs Up 1

Aw nice! I've already picked up all of these myself, but I'm excited to see all of the Rad Red fanart!

• Thumbs Up 3

Competitions were always one of the best things about The Sonic Stadium! I’ll try and get something submitted. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey guys, I tried to publish my pics, buuuuut, 

502 Bad Gateway

nginx

is that ok? Or is that 'cause my content must be approved by moderator? Please can you help me?

2 hours ago, Maschroom_12 said:

Hey guys, I tried to publish my pics, buuuuut, 

502 Bad Gateway

nginx

is that ok? Or is that 'cause my content must be approved by moderator? Please can you help me?

No, that sounds like an error happened. Can you send me a DM with more details, like how big the image file was and the file type (jpeg, png, etc)? I'll take a look for you.

Thanks for help)
I tried to post 2 pictures before, now I tried just one, but that's the same(
Here are the pics:
One was 36,386...MB, the other was 50,273MB. I tried to post the smaller pic. The both files were png. Here the pics

amy.png

knuckles.png

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Maschroom_12 said:

Thanks for help)
I tried to post 2 pictures before, now I tried just one, but that's the same(
Here are the pics:
One was 36,386...MB, the other was 50,273MB. I tried to post the smaller pic. The both files were png. Here the pics

amy.png

knuckles.png

Ah, okay - I just tried to upload the same images under your account and yes, I think the site was having trouble processing images that large. I will look into it, but in the meantime I tried uploading the smaller version of your Amy art piece and it went through okay. I think maybe for future additions just resize the images so they're a bit smaller in size (5-10MB is usually a good benchmark). You could convert the PNG files to JPG or WEBP which might save you some space, as well.

^ Here's a link to the Fan Art album I made for you (its privacy settings are set so only you can view it atm but you can change this yourself). Either way, your art posted here will count towards the contest in the meantime! :)

• Thumbs Up 1