Awoo.

Knock Knock! It's Knuckles Week on Sonic Stadium!

Dreadknux

Welcome to the Sonic Stadium - or, for this week only, the Knuckles Nook! To celebrate the imminent launch of the Knuckles TV series on Paramount+, we're theming the site entirely with the look of everyone's favourite red echidna! We're also planning a whole heap of daily content and community activities to help get the conversation going about Sonic's punchy rival.

knuckles_sonic_movie.webp

Over the course of the next few days, you'll see some cool features related to Knuckles, as well as highlights of all our archived content - you can keep tabs of everything we do by following the "Knuckles Week 2024" content tag. We'll be talking about the new TV show, the history of Knuckles as a character, the general fandom, and games like Knuckles' Chaotix. It's going to be a good time!

Across the community, we want to encourage you all to share your Knuckles fandom too. By posting Knuckles-related topics on the Forums, writing Knuckles-themed Blog posts, uploading Knuckles fan art to the Gallery or participating in the Knuckles the Echidna Fan Club, you'll earn yourself a cool Knuckles Week-related Achievement for your Sonic Stadium account. Just be sure to tag your content with "Knuckles" or "Knuckles Week" so we can see it (please note, Status Updates are not eligible for this reward).

There will also be a separate, bonus Achievement for those of you who complete a special Knuckles-related mission for the 52 Game Challenge 2024 - keep an eye on that topic for more details!

On top of this, we will kick off a special Knuckles Fan Art Contest for the site, where we will offer actual physical prizes to the top three winners! We will formally begin the contest tomorrow, so stay tuned for more details - but if you post any Knuckles fan art between now and then it will still be counted into the contest, so don't wait!

We encourage fans to also celebrate your Knuckles fandom by helping to contribute to the Sonic Wiki we have on site. More details on an incentives program associated with this in the coming days, but in honour of this week we will be specifically asking 'Stadium users to help populate existing/create new Knuckles-related entries to the Wiki.

We hope you enjoy yourselves during this special week - and let's get hype for Knuckles, which begins streaming exclusively on Paramount+ from April 26.

View full story

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Fist Bump 1

I like this look, honestly. It is good to see the folks at Sonic Stadium be doing something in honor of Knuckles' show releasing this week.

• Promotion 1
  • Nice Smile 1

9 minutes ago, Lorekitten said:

...my eyes hurt.

You can still change the theme to your liking, the Knuckles one is just the new default for the week. Hit the paintbrush icon in the top right to change theme.

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

You can still change the theme to your liking, the Knuckles one is just the new default for the week. Hit the paintbrush icon in the top right to change theme.

Okay, thanks for letting me know that. I'll see if I can find something less glaring.

A true echidna warrior would never be fazed by something as pitiful as "eye strain"... Tch...!

(Please don't be a true echidna warrior, take frequent breaks and use comfortable screen settings)
  • Chuckle 5

1 minute ago, Lorekitten said:

Okay, thanks for letting me know that. I'll see if I can find something less glaring.

You can also change the theme to a dark theme by tapping the sun/moon icon next to the paintbrush.

4 minutes ago, Cuz said:

Oh no.

I see what you did there.

Give it your best shot!

This theme reminds me of that cough medicine my mom gives me

Cherry, eugh

Here he is, rougher than the rest of em'!

Red truly is the best color.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Unamused 1

35 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

You can also change the theme to a dark theme by tapping the sun/moon icon next to the paintbrush.

I tried that. Dark Knuckles theme is worse.

34 minutes ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

This theme reminds me of that cough medicine my mom gives me

Cherry, eugh

However, Cherry Pepsi Max is the best Pepsi Max... so it all evens out!

1 minute ago, Dreadknux said:

Cherry Pepsi Max is the best Pepsi Max

I’ve never tried that, but I have tasted REGULAR cherry Pepsi

its AMAZING 

This red reminds me of Apples and strawberries! But my eyes wanted something darker...

I was wondering why it was so red. And then it hit me, that it was Knuckles.

I like it though, red is a good color.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nock nock. Unlike Sonic Stadium, the Knuckles Nook doesn't chuckle!

• Thumbs Up 2

This truly brings much joy to me as a Knuckles fan, it also helps red is also one of my favorite colors lol

47 minutes ago, blu3fl0w said:

it also helps red is also one of my favorite colors

I know you said "One", but then, why "Blu3fl0w"? as in, BLUE, right? :chuckle:

54 minutes ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

I know you said "One", but then, why "Blu3fl0w"? as in, BLUE, right? :chuckle:

Hey, you got me. Blue indeed is my favorite color!

5 hours ago, blu3fl0w said:

Blue indeed is my favorite color!

mine too! I like very bright colors