Awoo.

The Best Sonic Game Poll

The DOMinator

I wanted to test out an idea I had: a custom poll! I say custom, as there have been proper polls done on this website before, but it's not something anyone can just create. The way it works is this: each "Thumbs Up" icon (I don't know the proper term for them, if there's even any) represents one of the options in the poll. You simply have to click on the one that represents your option, and that's it! You may have seen similar things done on other social media platforms before; clicking on "Like" means this, "Heart" means that, etc. Now, the topic of the poll is simple: choose what you think is the best Sonic game! I'm listing some of the most popular opinions I see spread around the internet, but I'm also including an "Other" option in case there's a game that you like that isn't represented. And regarding the posts on this topic, I would like it if you wrote why you chose your pick. So, pretty straightforward. Depending on how this goes, I may update this or create a new topic some time in the near future, eliminating the least voted option, and perhaps adding a popular "Other" option. The former is so ultimately one Sonic game gets crowned the best by the community. Again, that's depending on how successful this experiment works. So, without further a do, here's your options!

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 = Promotion :promotion:

Sonic CD = Nice Smile

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles = Chuckle :chuckle:

Sonic Adventure 2 = Fist Bump :together:

Sonic Generations = My Emmerdoods :nyuuurp:

Sonic Mania = Way Past Cool :gumball:

Other = Confused :confus:

Let the voting commence! 

Edited by The DOMinator
Wrote something redundant, so I removed it.
  • Chuckle 2
  • My Emmerdoods 1
  • Way Past Cool 1

Not to be a bother, but remember to write the reason why you chose what you did, as I'd like to hear them! Maybe even chat a bit regarding them, give my own input, and open some discussion amongst everybody regarding the games at hand.