Awoo.

Sonic X Shadow Generations has been rated E 10+ for Fantasy Violence

Shiny Gems

Well, not really a surprise there, is it? It looks like it has come from the official Sonic the Hedgehog site. I wonder if it was rated as this from before. Either way, it can’t be that bad.

So, what do you all think?

• Thumbs Up 3

Fair.

…and I was starting to think, where is that damn ESRB rating.

😏

• Chuckle 2

We have come full circle and returned to the rating of his own game.

• Thumbs Up 1

Makes sense since Shadow is going to be in this game and they are probably going to be taking some levels from the Shadow the Hedgehog game, since that game was geared towards an older audience.

ESRB ratings have always been kinda arbitrary and whether they note something down for certain content or not seems to be random. The game isn't going to have anything Lost World, Forces or Frontiers didn't. I wouldn't even be surprised if this re-release didn't have the Shadow story was re-rated or at least had extra notes on the content since that's not exactly unheard of either.

Wow, for an official Sonadow game, I was expecting them to get much more racy than this XD

I will bring up, as one of the first E10+ games, brought about from last minute changes from what they original intended to be T rated, I still feel ShTH would get hit with a T rating anyhow had it released today. Akin to Indiana Jones and the Melting Nazi Face: It's PG rated, brought forth the conception of PG-13, would still be a hard R today. Present day E10+ products can still shoot a child, but don't expect too much to be depicted onscreen. 

10 minutes ago, SupahBerry said:

Akin to Indiana Jones and the Melting Nazi Face: It's PG rated, brought forth the conception of PG-13, would still be a hard R today.

I thought the one that birthed PG-13 was Indiana Jones and the Heart Ripped Out Of A Guy's Chest.

• Thumbs Up 1