Awoo.

Sonic Channel Monthly Wallpapers - April 2024: Silver

Sonictrainer

Silver saying "Hey"

GK9L3sAWsAA6SDj?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Hello! This is Tomoko Hayane.

The warm, spring-like season has arrived! I'm sure many of you are planning to go out and see cherry blossoms on the weekend♪

Now, let me introduce this month's wall illustrations.

Introducing this time is a silver hedgehog who fights using a unique ability in the Sonic series...powerful psychokinesis!

I'm sure many of you recognize him from his distinctive palm that is faintly visible.

Yes, what appears in this illustration is...

It's Silver!

This illustration is of Silver, who is greeting us! Her gentle smile and straight gaze... Even from her casual gestures, I feel that she has a sincere, unpretentious and kind demeanor. I can't help but imagine what kind of situation this greeting would be in.♪

Well, this time as well, I had a lot of fun drawing wallpapers with my team colleagues...and during that conversation, something like this happened.

Suddenly, one of my colleagues zoomed in on this illustration, put his hand on the monitor, and gave Silver a high five! And I thought, ``Isn't something like this possible?'' with a blissful smile.

...That's what happened! One by one, the children of my other colleagues followed suit, and before I knew it, the place had turned into an impromptu high-five venue... Of course, I did the same (lol).

PC Wallpaper Link

Mobile Wallpaper Link

Edited by Sonictrainer
  • Thumbs Up 2

• The title was changed to Sonic Channel Monthly Wallpapers - April 2024: Silver
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sonictrainer

• castell-neath

• Maple Syrup

• Cyb3rkn1ght

Popular Days

Hey-o Silver! Amazing artwork by the way!

Brilliant. Love Silver,so this is well appreciated. 

Looks like the title screen to a classic era game too - Winner!!