Awoo.

First4Figures Sonic 2 Movie 'Tails Standoff Statue' Unveiled

Dreadknux

First4Figures has offered a first look at the final statue in its Sonic Movie-inspired 'Standoff' statue series - and it's none other than Miles 'Tails' Prower!

Following the Sonic and Knuckles reveals, the Tails statue completes the Sonic 2 Movie triple threat and even works alongside the other two characters to form a unified mega-statue. As you can see in the video teaser below, this looks to be a high-quality rendition of the the Paramount-designed two-tailed fox, right down to the fuzz and whiskers.

F4F released the video above on social media, with a note that pre-orders for this little guy open on 28th March 2024 - that's eight days from now! If you're interested, you can sign up to the F4F website here and get a $10 discount on your pre-order.

Who's keen to get one? Let us know in the comments section below!

Original Post Content:

View full story

Aww, he so cute! Tails made me get into the whole franchise anyway!

• Nice Smile 1
  • Fist Bump 2

Yea! That's ma BOI right there!

• Fist Bump 2

All three of these have been really impressive to be fair. Great work!!

Everything looks good except for the smoke on the base; just kinda looks like grey popcorn to me. That aside it would be pretty sweet if we got a Jim Carrey Robotnik statue. 

ive never been more excited for a statue in my life

• Fist Bump 1