Awoo.

Judy Totoya Honors Akira Toriyama With Sonic and Tails Dragon Ball Artwork

Dreadknux

Rip Akira Toriyama you will always be missed

• Thumbs Up 2

Really going miss Akira Toriyama Dragon Ball creator years he’d made DB franchise great stand it healthy without Sonic Series left out possibly fall with few Sonic games made tried least copy Dragon Ball formula, bringing ideas from shows towards Sonic main character cool like Goku Before.
Then apparently after people love developers brought Sonic Series comparison good and special at the same time bring anybody best thing’s they enjoy like Seven gem Chaos Emeralds Super forms connect to the emeralds even Modern Sonic damn color green eyes even more discover! :]

Rest in Pease

Arkira Toriyama great Dragon Ball guy being remember💪🏻

• Thumbs Up 1

I never even watched DBZ but I can say that he has been a great influence in the history of manga, and probably our favorite blue rat. Rest in peace, my friend.

Sad Pokemon GIF

Rest in peace.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic as Piccolo and Tails as Gohan is absolutely fitting…

Ironic because Sonic has a lot more associations with Goku.

• Thumbs Up 1

What acool and fitting bit of art. Tails looks hard as

• Thumbs Up 3

The news of Akira Toriyama’s passing has come as a shock to me - I still can’t get over the fact that he’s no longer with us. Given that there were so many influences from Dragon Ball implemented into Sonic’s design and lore, it’s no surprise that this tribute really got to me when I first saw it a few days ago on the forum. Yamaguchi’s (Totoya) words of tribute show how much of an inspiration Toriyama was to so many people, especially as a fan of anime/manga myself. He will be greatly missed but his legacy will live on.

Arigato, Toriyama-san. RIP.

• Fist Bump 2

It’s sad to hear he has passed but in his time on earth was able to so change the lives of so many people with his wonderful artistic visions. He’ll never be forgotten. 

• Fist Bump 2