Awoo.

[EVENT] The Sonic Stadium 52 Game Challenge 2024! - New Prizes every week! Current Prize: Sonic Heroes Profile gift!

Ryannumber1gamer

Hey, I was curious since I just joined. Since this is about beating and/or 100% completing games this year, does anything I beat/completed this year before I joined Sonic Stadium count? For example, I beat Sonic Superstars like a month ago. Does that count? If so, I'll list anything I have, screenshots included, that is when I get a chance to check on what I have completed so far.

In terms of a weekly check in though, I'm currently playing through Duke Nukem 3D 20th Anniversary World Tour on my PS4, trying to both beat and 100% complete it. I also played it a bit of Jet Set Radio Future on my original Xbox, though I don't know if I intend on beating it as soon as possible. My play style, which is accustomed to my regular life, results in me playing games whenever I get a chance (weekends mostly), which usually result in me swapping between different games, with no intention of beating them, but rather either getting as far as I can/like, or just to have fun.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, The DOMinator said:

Hey, I was curious since I just joined. Since this is about beating and/or 100% completing games this year, does anything I beat/completed this year before I joined Sonic Stadium count? For example, I beat Sonic Superstars like a month ago. Does that count? If so, I'll list anything I have, screenshots included, that is when I get a chance to check on what I have completed so far.

In terms of a weekly check in though, I'm currently playing through Duke Nukem 3D 20th Anniversary World Tour on my PS4, trying to both beat and 100% complete it. I also played it a bit of Jet Set Radio Future on my original Xbox, though I don't know if I intend on beating it as soon as possible. My play style, which is accustomed to my regular life, results in me playing games whenever I get a chance (weekends mostly), which usually result in me swapping between different games, with no intention of beating them, but rather either getting as far as I can/like, or just to have fun.

As long as you have evidence to prove it was beaten this year, it’s fair game, even if it’s before you joined the forum.

Welcome to the community, btw!

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Welcome to the community, btw!

Thanks!

• Thumbs Up 1

Very late announcement, but it's a brand new week, and that means a brand new fan-favourite prize this time!

Sonic_Adventure_2_cover.png

Do a check-in this week and earn a Sonic Adventure 2 profile gift!

• Thumbs Up 1

Weekly check-in, but no new games today; been playing some on-and-off, but not feeling at the top of my game right now, so I don't even know if I'll beat any games this week. The game I'll beat next is...well, whatever I happen to beat next, I guess.

Suppose I'll update the list so it doesn't get buried, but nothing new today.

On 4/9/2024 at 12:05 AM, Agie said:

1. Super Mario RPG Remake

2. Kaze and the Wild Masks

3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Fall of the Foot Clan (100%)

4. Mega Man 1

5. Mega Man 2

6. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Arcade Game

7. Twinkle Star Sprites

8. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time (100%)

9. Sunset Riders

10. Mega Man 3

11. Mega Man 4 (sequel wars version)

12. Terminator Salvation (arcade)

13. Roll-Chan 5 (hack of Mega Man 5)

14. Kiki KaiKai

15. Roll-Chan 6 (hack of Mega Man 6)

16. Beeny

17. Roll-Chan World (hack of Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge)

18. Roll-Chan: Mini World (hack of Game Gear Mega Man)

19. Duke Nukem 1

20. Roll-Chan World 2 (hack of Game Boy Mega Man II)

21. Earthworm Jim

22. 3D Sonic the Hedgehog 1

23. Duke Nukem II

24. Roll-Chan World 3 (hack of Game Boy Mega Man III)

25. The New Zealand Story

26. Sonic the Hedgehog CD

27. Roll-Chan World 4 (hack of Game Boy Mega Man IV)

28. Momodora

29. Roll-Chan World 5 (hack of Game Boy Mega Man V)

30. Mega Man: The Wily Wars (Wily Tower)

31. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: Back From the Sewers

32. Mega Man: Powered Up

33. Mega Man 7 Restoration + Refit (100%)

34. Mega Man: The Power Battle

35. Duke Nukem 3D: Total Meltdown

36. The Simpsons Arcade (Konami)

37. Jurassic Park Arcade (Raw Thrills)

38. Boogerman: A Pick and Flick Adventure

39. Mega Man 8

40. Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters

41. Mega Man & Bass

42. Mega Man & Bass: Challenger of the Future (100%)

43. Earthworm Jim 2 (100%)

44. Mega Man: Battle & Chase

45. Liquid Kids (100%)

46. Mega Man 9 (100%)

47. Batman (Raw Thrills) (100%)

48. Halo: Fireteam Raven (100%)

49. Hi-Fi Rush

Honorable Mentions:
Ms. Pac-Man (Arcade)

Big Challenge:
Big's Big Fishing Adventure 3

• Thumbs Up 1

Ryannumber1gamer
This post was recognized by Ryannumber1gamer!

castell-neath was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 50 points.

Game 18 completed and 100%ed - Generations 3ds (Got it right this week lol!)

I love this game, and in some ways perfer the 2d classic sonic levels to the ps3 version. Even now when I play them they just "feel" like the classics in terms of design, sounds and gameplay albeit with a few modern tweeks. Mushroom Hill in particular looks awsome in act 1 and is what I would love from new "classic style" games. Classic takes on Emerald Coast and Water palace work really well too. The time eater is even trickier in this version too. Also, the inclusion of the Heroes special stages and team select music as level select...genius! (I admit these are my personal favourite style when it comes to special stages)

All in all, I REALLY, really hope this comes as a form of DLC in the upcoming Sonic X Shadow Generations in a way we had the Game Gear versions in Origins...its a great game and a worthy addition to the Sonic game library.

Away from this, I finally completed The Wings of the Ten mission in Horizon, let Regalla live, and am now prepping for the final story mission. Am doing any outstanding side quests to boost my level up to 50 before I take on the Far Zenith. The abiliy to ride Skyhawks is a real help in this aspect. The ship with the compass and snapmaws is my next target. Really enjoying this, and have bought the Burning Shores DLC ready for when I complete the main story 

20240416_205243.jpg

20240416_205241.jpg

20240416_205240.jpg

20240416_205239.jpg

20240416_205238.jpg

20240416_205236.jpg

20240416_205235.jpg

20240416_205234.jpg

20240416_205232.jpg

20240416_205230.jpg

20240416_205223.jpg

20240416_205036.jpg

20240416_203352.jpg

Edited by castell-neath
  • Thumbs Up 1

Lego Movie: The Video Game https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2585-lego-movie-the-videogame/Rabid-Coot

The game of the movie of the toy. Wow this is 10 years old already where does the time go. Its noticable how chopped up the story feels when you've seen the source movie compared with the Ninjago movie game that I have not seen the movie of. Gameplaywise its standard for the series but with fewer collectibles.

Finished: 23 Completed: 23

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Rabid-Coot said:

Lego Movie: The Video Game https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2585-lego-movie-the-videogame/Rabid-Coot

The game of the movie of the toy. Wow this is 10 years old already where does the time go. Its noticable how chopped up the story feels when you've seen the source movie compared with the Ninjago movie game that I have not seen the movie of. Gameplaywise its standard for the series but with fewer collectibles.

Finished: 23 Completed: 23

I am legally obligated to say the Ninjago show is much better.

Ryannumber1gamer

niaco was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 40 points.

Hi all! Joining super late. I work at an accounting firm where we live and die by tax deadlines, so since the US deadline is finally past, I have time to dig into my backlog.  Hope that works for a first entry :tea:

Sonic Frontiers (DLC, Main Game Achievements 100%'d)

After dropping the DLC shortly after it launched, my recent revived Sonic kick brought me to give it a shot again from square one. Really blown away by how much the updates have helped the feel of the characters and some of those unwieldy challenges. Not a full game though, so even if it wouldn't count I'm happy to log it.

image.png.be47c110e5a3354ffa58f3ce9252fd4c.png

...And after that, tonight, given that I fell in love with the game all over again, I grabbed a 100% on Steam to fiiinally cross it off my bucket list.image.png.3feb8753cc27fa29e5d829d0a1d1ae2c.png

image.png.1394d6d497dac5b4aeb5bcca79a7ff12.png

Sonic Frontiers is a lot of fun, though after getting all the songs and Steam achievements out of the way I do not feel particularly motivated to grab all the island collectibles - massive kudos who anyone with that kind of motivation... These weren't wild timesinks at the end of the day, so now that I've got plenty of free time on my hands, I'm gonna tackle beating Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion (heh), a gift a friend got me on the deadline. Hoping to come back with it finished next week. :ok: Cheers

• Thumbs Up 2

Ryannumber1gamer

cosmichaos was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 40 points.

CHECK IN: Things have been pretty busy lately, so I haven't had really any time to play or finish any video games. I'm trying to do a thing where I play one game at a time, and I have one selected per console. So the one I'm currently working on is Assassin's Creed Black Flag on Xbox 360, which I want to talk about a bit.

I can already see why people say AC: Black Flag is the best in the series, and I haven't even gotten that far into it. Edward Kenway is already a kickass protag, and the only other AC protag I've ever come to the conclusion that quickly about was Ezio. The game is beautiful, and I was wowed by how they manage to implement vibrant colors and still make everything look like how the 1700s are normally portrayed in media. The combat can get angering at times (same problem with the other AC games; one guard gets alerted and suddenly the whole bloody armada is after your ass), but the sword gameplay is better than it was in some previous titles. I'm already obsessed with pirates, and having a game that really does the spirit of those scalawags justice makes me immeasurably happy. Especially after the Skull and Bones failure (I was so excited :( ).

Other than that, the games that I've set up to finish for each console are NiER: Automata on PS5, Pokémon Platinum on DS, Sonic and the Secret Rings on Wii, Pokémon Silver on 3DS, Sonic Rivals on PSP, Risen 2 OR Borderlands 1 on PS3, Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice on Nintendo Switch, King Arthur(2004) on PS2, and Sonic Jam on Saturn. I'm planning on picking up some more games for my N64 and Dreamcast, as I really only have Sonic Shuffle to play on Dreamcast in Japanese, which I don't want to do, and Pokémon Stadium 2. 

I'm almost finished with Sonic Lost World on Wii U, and it is.... urggh. I don't like it at all, but I should have it finished before the end of the week. I REALLY want that Sonic Adventure 2 profile gift!

• Thumbs Up 1

#13/52 - Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow Over Mystara (Arcade)

This was a lot better than the last fantasy-themed beat-em-up arcade game I played.

20240417150929_1.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

#14/52 - Metal Slug (Arcade)

PEACE FOREVER!

Screenshot 2024-04-17 230252.png

• Thumbs Up 2

Updated the doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ENT18rQXcoLnvIuqKfLuxfCcvveb5vO1yL5Cbm0oVNY/edit?usp=drivesdk

After having completed Hellfire Saga last week, I present to you another completed game. Super Mario 3D Land.

It was surprisingly fun, but perhaps a bit too easy for my liking. The adventure is short but sweet, and one I'd recommend to anyone who'd want to get into the series. The formula gets even better with its sequel too! But that's another story for another post.

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

Games completed: 19

NOTE: The second save file is the most recent one.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ryannumber1gamer

Bortificatin was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 50 points.

Was in the mood for some fighting games, so let's get those onto the board, shall we?

Game 4 - Akatsuki Blitzkampf Ausf. Asche (Arcade - NAOMI) [Completed]

20240418190553_1.thumb.jpg.2b3e2a7361e375ba5152026445244649.jpg20240418190621_1.thumb.jpg.41a7bcb9cf5d746f0d09f61aa9258bcb.jpg

My first exposure to the ABK series in general was via Blazblue Cross Tag Battle's 2.0 update, where they added a whole slew of new characters, including a freaking tank of all things. I eventually grew to love Akatsuki, as he became part of my main team (alongside Yang). Eventually this would lead me to check out his series of origin, an Alternate History WWII themed fighter. The game's pretty niche (it's generally considered a poverty game for a reason) and it's a little more on the simplistic side in terms of mechanics, but I think the simplicity gives the game charm. I think the cubist-lite artstyle is neat, and I like the faux-SNK aesthetic the sprites have. Although I will admit that the subject matter could be a bit off-putting. Also I find it funny just how much of a pain in the ass the Perfecti fight is, and when you get to Murakumo he feels like a damn pushover compared to her despite being the actual final boss. Would like to see this (as in the Ausf. Asche version) get a true PC release at some point.

Game 5 - Dragon Ball Z: V.R.V.S. (Arcade - Sega System 32) [Completed]

20240418204347_1.thumb.jpg.daba46dcc985ed36762cfdf9d5286c96.jpg

I think I recall stumbling upon this game while browsing the Dragon Ball wiki a couple years ago and hearing about the original villain for this game, Majin Ozotto. A couple of years later I get into arcade emulation and hear about this game once again and learn it's apparently just Punch-Out, Dragon Ball edition, which hit my particular set of niches. Gave it a try with a Trunks run. The game's spritework and animation is clean as hell, and I generally think it's pretty fun, although I will say that I think the command specials are janky to pull off, especially in a game that's more like Punch-Out instead of a conventional fighter. Also the final boss is pretty damn bullshit but hey, it's an arcade fighter so what's new?

Game 6 - Capcom vs. SNK 2: Millionaire Fighting 2001 (Dreamcast) [Finished]

20240418210743_1.thumb.jpg.6876e8958d22a493d765b4e9c5fd006e.jpg20240418210809_1.thumb.jpg.080e5804fe5d3b65acf9882a4abfa6d0.jpg

Finished a run of 3v3 arcade mode, and got to the secret M. Bison fight but didn't get to encounter Akuma/Rugal nor Shin Akuma/God Rugal. I do hope the resurgence of SNK in the past decade will eventually lead to a CvS3 being made, hopefully with a more diverse roster (as in having the roster not just be Street Fighter and KoF with some assorted guests thrown in).

Games Finished: 6

Games Completed: 3

Edited by Bortificatin
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ryannumber1gamer

Gruffin was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 50 points.

Weekly Check-In : Sonic Adventure DX (Steam Release)

I've finished Sonic's Adventure, hooray! And it only took me three weeks. Hopefully the rest of the characters won't take me near as long.

I don't have much to say about Speed Highway except that it's a solid go-fast level. It reminded me a lot of Radical Highway in that way, but lacking in alternative pathways. It had the added bonus of that section where you run down a building and dodge obstacles though. It's pretty basic, like a first level that got plopped into the middle of the campaign, but that doesn't make it any less fun.

I'm split on what to say about Red Mountain. On the one hand, the above ground section was kinda eh, but the underground section was a blast. The inside felt suitably treacherous without feeling cramped like the outside, and it had a lot of opportunities to chain homing attacks on enemies; a mechanic that I enjoy using.

Sky Chase Act 2 was still just alright. The controls are slippery and it's difficult to aim with the pinpoint accuracy that the game expects. It's relatively painless just getting through it to continue the story, but I don't look forward to emblem hunting on these stages. But hey, maybe once I git gud I'll come to appreciate it like SA2's kart stages.

Sky Deck...

Screenshotfrom2024-04-1420-32-41.thumb.png.84619ca531265c24d5792bd4b4a2f5d6.png

Screenshotfrom2024-04-1420-33-04.thumb.png.abe6e9b86c6cb78c4b3563345312cfb1.png

Those camera angles, oh god! They look cool as still screenshots admittedly, but are vertigo inducing in motion...

...Yeahhh, I didn't enjoy this one so much. It has ambition for sure and was taking advantage of the novelty of SA1 being a fully 3D game, but it's both Way Too Long and dizzying to look at. Oh, and the walls are hungry in this level too.

Screenshotfrom2024-04-1420-34-35.thumb.png.a6be811f4abcaef8d47e5aec74dfb9c1.png

Does Eggman not feed his battle ships? How irresponsible, tsk tsk.

Two more boss fights came after. Gamma was as tough as Knuckles, which in this game means he had the constitution of a wet napkin (not leather, like he claims... 😒), but Chaos 6 was a bit more fun since there was more to do in order to defeat him.

Lost World was pretty cool! It's not at all what I expect out of a Sonic game, rather resembling the temples of Ocarina of Time, but it fits the adventure motif and continues the trend of throwing new gimmicks at the player each stage. The snake and water part made me so nervous at first because of how Sonic kinda...shifts around on top of it as it moves, but I didn't have any problem with falling off like I'd feared. The appeal of this level for me is certainly the atmosphere.

With that said, I'm going to talk about the cutscenes surrounding it in the spoiler below because...well, spoilers.

Spoiler

Not gonna lie, I was blindsided by the glowing hint orb being Tikal, lol. I knew about her from being in Sonic fan circles and hearing others mention her, and was spending this whole playthrough thinking, "Where is she? This is her game, right?" and lo and behold, there she was the whole time.

The lead-up to the flashback cutscene rocked. Hint-orb Tikal suddenly acting independently to lead Sonic through a temple, the mystery of where he's going and what she's wanting to show him, the slow pace of Lost World, then the mural, then BAM. Burning temple and--

Screenshotfrom2024-04-1423-30-36.thumb.png.a3650fb4a121d7aabd76444aae89dc09.png

Wait wait wait. Hold on. Are those dead chao?

...And then finally Tikal shows herself! Hoorah! I've got so many questions and am now slightly horrified!

Lastly, Final Egg. Great music, and so much to do in it. It's like if a McDonald's play place was also trying to kill you. I've been making a point to mention one or two fun little gimmicks of each stage, but with this one there are so many interesting things happening all at once. There's conveyor belts with spikes, passageways that resemble washing machines, lasers, swinging hammers, weird spidery elevators, entire rooms full of explosive badniks, fans, and Eggman's most evil weapon...

Screenshotfrom2024-04-1423-51-56.thumb.png.e5e66c96c77cfc0dd80c610da9f9a364.png

Mockery. -shakes fist-

I enjoyed this stage! However, what came next was...The Egg Viper.

I went into the fight thinking Eggman would be as much of a pushover as the other bosses, but of course this is Eggman we're talking about. He was the one pushing me over and off the ledge with those dang spiked discs. The fight initially seemed difficult because of those, but it ended up being more tedious than anything. It was a lot of "GET A LOAD OF THIS!" and waiting for the disc phase each attempt to figure out what distance I needed to be to not get punted off the platform. I did it eventually, but Eggman's lines in this fight will forever be burned into my psyche.

Screenshotfrom2024-04-1500-36-33.thumb.png.7b0567374535f4e1b53bc432d0ef6e2a.png

And with that, I have seen the ending of Sonic's campaign. There was some jank along the way, but overall I had fun and am invested in the story. My curiosity about this port has been satisfied, so my plan is to slap the the BetterSADX mod onto it for the rest of the way and see how it plays in comparison.

No updates for my SA2 A-Rank grind today; I banned myself from opening it until I made progress in SA1, lest I be hooked on one challenge for multiple days again. Regrettable considering it's this week's profile reward, but oh well. :P

• Thumbs Up 2

Game 12 Finished - Fable II (360)

Finished this on stream today as part of my playthrough of the Fable trilogy for its 20th anniversary. We decided at the end to go for "wealth beyond compare" at the end and it only gave me 1m Gold, which...isn't quite what I thought it would be. Ah well.

Fable III next!

PXL_20240419_093907194.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

Sonic the Hedgehog 2, finished!

That's my first ever video game, and when I played it for first time I thought that I'll never beat it, but now I can beat it ease! No Emeralds though.

IMG_20240419_090937_HDR.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

Ryannumber1gamer

TitansCreed was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 40 points.

So, since we're in a continuation of Sonic Superstars this week (and going deep into next week), I thought I'd do a quick update while I'm knee deep in World Tournament on Dokkan Battle.

Over on the YouTube channel this week, we took a quick break after Superstars story to jump into something that had always intreged me, but I forgot existed until I caught a random post by @Failinhearts on the SSMB, Sonic Speed Simulator.

As you can guess form the title of the video, I had... way more fun than I expected. And has been my on/off chill session in the background this week. Even went and finished off the Shadow event for the character skin.

RobloxScreenShot20240419_211159493.thumb.png.c63c3b063ac8866c17bb67092fe28202.png

I saw that there is a new event coming in about 19 hours (at time of writing this post) with the Knuckles TV Series event, and I was informed I missed my bae Neo Metal by about a week or so. But having a poke around, there is WAYYYYYYYY more content just sat here. So I may go back and check some more out.

I hate that this also proves @Dreadknuxright about forum useage too.

Otherwise, as previously mentioned, we keep carrying on, carrying on with Trip's Story in Superstars. A level a day, makes me... something something, I guess.

I'll see you next week, for another exciting video game round up, where I might finish more video games XD

• Thumbs Up 2

Ryannumber1gamer

Salamander was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 50 points.

Game 12: Persona 5 Tactica (Switch) - Among all the strategy games I've played in recent times, this one was a pleasant surprise.  Gameplay-wise, it's leaning more on the "strategy" than the "RPG", and involves a lot of positioning and movement shenanigans more reminiscent of... well, I'd say XCOM, but as I've never played that series then perhaps I'll say Codename: S.T.E.A.M.  The game is sort of aimed at people who haven't necessarily played a strategy game before, and as such it's ultra-streamlined and packed with features aimed at making the player feel powerful; actions are few but have clearly differentiated use cases, movement values are high, and, my personal favourite feature, instead of having individual character levels then there's just a single level for the whole party!  So it's a lot breezier than many strategy games I've been playing lately, and I appreciate that.  The plot is also surprisingly good and avoids some of the pitfalls which might be expected from the Persona Q DNA - for instance, the spinoff leads are developing and increasingly active characters, and the female lead is playable all the way to the end.  The game's pacing is a bit off, though, and does start to run out of steam towards the end; the first Kingdom lasts almost half the game, and objective complexity (and setting design) fall off towards the end in what looks like a case of time and budget running thin.  Still, good practice for a second run, I hope; I'd gladly play another Persona Tactica in a few years.  Perhaps by then it'll be Persona 6 Tactica.

Spoiler

I forgot to take a picture of me defeating the final boss, but here's my clear data:

FtrQvCi.jpeg

Honourable Mention: Persona 5 Tactica: Repaint Your Heart DLC (Switch) - So of course I did the DLC as well.  The DLC comprises a sub-story that's basically the length of a single Kingdom with a unique new Splatoon-like mechanic, as well as five challenge stages unlocked for beating it.  The story for the DLC is a bit more by-the-numbers, but on the other hand it has to do an awful lot - contextualise the new mechanic, draw a thematic link to the main story, include the two Persona 5 playable characters who couldn't appear in the main story etc.  So it's alright for what it is and I enjoyed the experience.  As for the five challenge stages, I beat those too; they're mostly on the puzzly side, asking you to pull off tricky feats with a pre-set loadout.  They're harder than the rest of the game, but not absurdly challenging, so that's a relief.

Spoiler

Repaint Your Heart doesn't let you save clear data, so here's a picture of me beating its final boss:

N8q2Y1o.jpeg

And proof of having beaten the five Challenge Stages:

P9Xty8x.jpeg

A63LNpQ.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, TitansCreed said:

So, since we're in a continuation of Sonic Superstars this week (and going deep into next week), I thought I'd do a quick update while I'm knee deep in World Tournament on Dokkan Battle.

Over on the YouTube channel this week, we took a quick break after Superstars story to jump into something that had always intreged me, but I forgot existed until I caught a random post by @Failinhearts on the SSMB, Sonic Speed Simulator.

As you can guess form the title of the video, I had... way more fun than I expected. And has been my on/off chill session in the background this week. Even went and finished off the Shadow event for the character skin.

I saw that there is a new event coming in about 19 hours (at time of writing this post) with the Knuckles TV Series event, and I was informed I missed my bae Neo Metal by about a week or so. But having a poke around, there is WAYYYYYYYY more content just sat here. So I may go back and check some more out.

I hate that this also proves @Dreadknuxright about forum useage too.

Otherwise, as previously mentioned, we keep carrying on, carrying on with Trip's Story in Superstars. A level a day, makes me... something something, I guess.

I'll see you next week, for another exciting video game round up, where I might finish more video games XD

Glad I influenced you to check Speed Sim out! While due to being a Roblox game, it wont count for the Challenge, I'm glad you're having fun!

The game updates every Saturday so keep an eye out!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, TitansCreed said:

God help me, I forgot there was a world tournament this week...

Time for...

Broly.png.d1a80e219fe5f9588960cf485826c2d7.png

Ryannumber1gamer

Fireluigi1225 was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 30 points.

Originally I wanted to put in another game for this week but it's taking a bit longer than I'd like due to my own lack of skill so I'm going to submit it next week and instead put in the belated Big photo

Spoiler

Untitled.thumb.jpg.45c481db695f52df9a0ea106080f6cfb.jpg

Fortunately I had Frontiers on standby for this, unfortunately as it turns out I'm really bad at the open world part. Def gonna need to improve on that later.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

God help me, I forgot there was a world tournament this week...

Time for...

Broly.png.d1a80e219fe5f9588960cf485826c2d7.png

image.thumb.png.0eb78e459a6b40939d47669a081671e1.png

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, TitansCreed said:

image.thumb.png.0eb78e459a6b40939d47669a081671e1.png

Might have to give that a try. Usually run PHY Super Broly, two LR Brolys, and then a PHY Turles for Ki support, plus the stunner SRs.

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Might have to give that a try. Usually run PHY Super Broly, two LR Brolys, and then a PHY Turles for Ki support, plus the stunner SRs.

It's so brain dead. I only keep the Saiyan Saga LR's on rotation if I'm unlucky to get the two piccolos on a rotation. But the Int Piccolo active kills everything except Phys DBS Broly on a non-crit.

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

Glad I influenced you to check Speed Sim out! While due to being a Roblox game, it wont count for the Challenge, I'm glad you're having fun!

The game updates every Saturday so keep an eye out!

Ah, I didn't expect it TO count. I just update with everything I'm playing. :)

• Thumbs Up 1