Awoo.

Sonic crossovers you want to see.

IHaveACaseOfSonicMania

This can range from a simple reference, cameo or a full on crossover! I personally don't know what I want to see, but maybe it'll come eventually.

- Mario: Honestly just so people stop asking for it. I don't care that much, but there is a funny plot I would want to happen.

Spoiler

Have Sonic and Mario mistake bad guys for good guys.

Like, Sonic will totally stop the jerk who stops on innocent turtles. And Mario will bond with Eggman over their mustache.

And later Sonic and Mario realize the mistake they made with some silly embarrassed faces.

- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Honestly, I don't even need epic battle. I want a big party and have everyone chill together. Suggestion

Spoiler

Obviously Sonic and Rainbow will race each other... in the background. Like first issue is about everyone else but those two are constantly visible in the background running super fast.

Rouge would want to steal Rarity's beautiful jewel, only to be given it as a present and be completely baffled what to do next.

And Pinkie will say to Shadow she can make everyone laugh and he'll stone-faced reply "Challenge accepted", so she spends whole story trying to make him crack. Finally it ends with her giving up, and only then Shadow smiles and admits it was fun and that he barely kept it.

But overall I'm not a big fan of crossovers. Excitement overseeing two IPs together is usually used to cover how by the numbers they are. I'm like one of 3 people on this planet who thinks Sonic/Mega World Collide is overrated.

(Ok fine, OK KO crossover was precious)

Edited by MetalSkulkBane
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: A bit left field, but I like both franchises and I like the idea of Sonic and Co Teaming up with the Rangers. After all, if Heroes has taught us anything, Teamwork is the real superpower:

Spoiler

Sonic and Jason would lead the combined team of course, possibly even have the two occasionally butt heads over who is the better leader!

Tails and Billy would bond over their shared interest in technology, with the former having a geek-out over Alpha!.

Knuckles would get to hang out with Zack and Tommy (Zack would teach Knux his signature Hip Hop Kido!).

Amy, Trini and Kimberly would gossip about the boys. Maybe the hedgehog would give the rangers some fortune-telling!

Edited by MGA_Gamer
  • Thumbs Up 2

Sonic & Winnie The Pooh in The hundred acre green hill adenture.

Piglet, Eyeore and Tigger take on Fang The Hunter, Christopher Robin, Kanga and Roo battle Metal Sonic while Rabbit and Pooh Bear himself take on Eggman. Owl and Tails do some studying on dimensional changes, Meanwhile Sonic and Amy zip through the Hunderd Acre Wood on a quest for "Hunnie". In the end,Gopher pops up and does a deal to sell them a dimensonal jumper as a way home for some honey marinaded butternut squash, which Shadow uses via Chaos Control.

Post Credits, cut to Blaze at the Tower of London with a huge grin on her face. 

If IDW can do Walking Dead with the Zombots, My Sonic & Pooh thing can happen! Lol

Edited by castell-neath
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

Honestly, and I know his is almost certainly unlikely, due to the exclusivity of it. But eh, if exclusivity wasn't an issue with Mario, then it shouldn't be for Ratchet & Clank! Always thought the two would be perfect for a crossover!

While I'm not one to draw up specifics of what this would entail, or how it could work. As far as I could go is switching between the two at any given time, to reach areas & do missions that the other can't. But also have unique ways of fighting the same enemies. Like, imagine having some of the towering Guardians in Frontiers. Ratchet & Clank could take 'em on from a distance. While Sonic has to get in close, and even climb them. Switching between them mid-fight would also be pretty cool!

Overall, just having them in the same room is all I ask. Also, Insomniac probably could do one heck of a Sonic game! And a crossover is the only logical way I'd see that happening.

• Fist Bump 1

Sonic and Spider-Man

Sonic and Spider-Man compliment each other so well personality wise. I can see the two of them cracking jokes and fighting bad guys in tandem. Plus, If it’s a video game, there could be some sort of sick combo where Spidey grabs Sonic’s spindash with a web and swings Sonic like a wrecking ball.

• Thumbs Up 7
  • Promotion 1
  • Nice Smile 1

I would honestly love a FNAFxSonic crossover for more of a comedic thing. Bonus points if the crossover takes place in the Security Breach era. I don't even really have an idea for a plot, I just think it'd be funny to have the SB animatronics, with how much personality they have, interact with the Sonic cast. You could pair up the characters where the ones who most match each others personalities interact, like Monty and Knuckles breaking stuff, Rouge and Roxy admiring themselves in a mirror(that one's meant to satirical, just an exaggeration of an aspect of their personalities), or Amy and Chica going on a baking spree. Tails, of course, is drooling over how complex their AI is, probably hanging out with Freddy, the friendliest of the bunch.

Oh and Eggman tries to go find the big villain of the Pizzaplex, finds Afton, and immediately is like "nononono nope not today", while Metal and Vanny have a staring contest behind his back. 

I also wouldn't mind a Persona and Sonic crossover, which is more likely because SEGA owns Persona, even though it'll never happen. 

I want to see a Sonic and Crash Bandicoot crossover! That will be interesting to see Eggman and Cortex team-up to get rid of their foes!

• Thumbs Up 4

Has to be Sonic X Pokémon! It will be pretty fun to see how trainers and Pokémon interact with Sonic and his pals. Some DLC's, a different game altogether, or even a special! I just imagine people just throwing Pokeballs on Sonic and his friends. Another one is Kingdom Hearts. I imagine Sonic and Mickey Mouse arguing about if Chili dogs or Hot dogs are better!

• Thumbs Up 3

Probably a Sonic and Cuphead crossover cause I think Sonic and Cuphead's characters would blend really well and I still play Cuphead for some reason.

Like MetalSkulkBane, I'm not too into crossovers because of how "generic" they can be. Although aside from a proper crossover with Mario, I wouldn't be opposed to Sonic crossing over with Sly Cooper. 

Spoiler

There is a surprising amount of parallels between Sonic and Sly lol You got agile and cocky heroes clad in blue, who leads their own team comprised of two best friends; one a super-genius who specializes in computer technology, and the other a super-strong bruiser. The titular hero travels all around the world for their own agenda but accomplishes a lot of good on the way, all the while being pursued by a red-clad heroine (more-or-less defined by an iconic weapon) whom they share a one-sided romance with. And while Sly has many more foes than Sonic, his most famous and personal enemies have been a mad scientist and an implacable robot driven by hatred and envy. 

Like, I don't have a solid idea on a plot, but it would definitely involve Eggman somehow reviving Clockwerk to use him as the ultimate mecha, which then results in Sonic and Sly, and their respective friends, teaming up to stop him. Rouge would definitely be involved, being a thieving spy and all, and I could see Team Chaotix fitting in nicely: probably having an awkward relationship with Carmelita, since she is an Interpol detective while they are private detectives. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Kaotic Kanine said:

Like MetalSkulkBane, I'm not too into crossovers because of how "generic" they can be. Although aside from a proper crossover with Mario, I wouldn't be opposed to Sonic crossing over with Sly Cooper. 

Hide contents

There is a surprising amount of parallels between Sonic and Sly lol You got agile and cocky heroes clad in blue, who leads their own team comprised of two best friends; one a super-genius who specializes in computer technology, and the other a super-strong bruiser. The titular hero travels all around the world for their own agenda but accomplishes a lot of good on the way, all the while being pursued by a red-clad heroine (more-or-less defined by an iconic weapon) whom they share a one-sided romance with. And while Sly has many more foes than Sonic, his most famous and personal enemies have been a mad scientist and an implacable robot driven by hatred and envy. 

Like, I don't have a solid idea on a plot, but it would definitely involve Eggman somehow reviving Clockwerk to use him as the ultimate mecha, which then results in Sonic and Sly, and their respective friends, teaming up to stop him. Rouge would definitely be involved, being a thieving spy and all, and I could see Team Chaotix fitting in nicely: probably having an awkward relationship with Carmelita, since she is an Interpol detective while they are private detectives. 

Ironically this Sonic crossover would work well... if you remove Sonic.

His speed-and-smash approach completely doesn't work with Sneaky-sneaky detailed plans of Sly games.

But Tails or Amy would adapt. Rouge would love it. Chaotix live for wackier hi-jinks. Basically, as long as it's "Sly story with Sonic characters" and not than "Sonic story with Sly characters". Carmelita or Murray can't really fight Death Egg Robot.

On 1/12/2024 at 10:32 PM, castell-neath said:

Sonic & Winnie The Pooh

Sonic and Pooh eating Chilly Honey Dogs to EVERYONE's disgust.

• Chuckle 1
  • Absolutely 1

• 2 months later...

A Sonic and Pokémon crossover would be pretty cool to see. It doesn't even have to be a game. It could be an anime in which Sonic characters are transported to the world of Pokémon and meet Ash and all his friends.

Just Mario. Only one I feel makes any level of thematic sense.

But I doubt Mario would have much to gain from doing that so I expect it will never happen beyond the the Olympic series and Smash Bros.

I'm also here for a power ranger or transformers crossover. Sonic's no stranger to toppling giant robots. Teaming up with a team of them could be fun.

and I really want to see Sonic wingwalk on the shoulders of the megazords.

Sonic and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. With how lovably tropey the Sonic characters are and how they align with the tropes of the Turtles, they just naturally mesh together.

Bonus points if the Foot Ninjas are robots, for some extra Badnik bouncing action!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/28/2024 at 7:43 AM, Failinhearts said:

Sonic and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. With how lovably tropey the Sonic characters are and how they align with the tropes of the Turtles, they just naturally mesh together.

Bonus points if the Foot Ninjas are robots, for some extra Badnik bouncing action!

Depends on continuity. If the classic Fred Wolf and post-season 1 2012 TMNT, then yes. In most of the rest of the franchise, the Foot Soldiers are human. Still would be cool though. And they've already crossed over once! ...for a panel.

Honestly, I'd kinda like a Star Trek: The Next Generation crossover, but it'd only work if the Sonic characters were from Mobius/Not Earth, at least the way I had in mind. Of course, I had it in my head that the Sonic characters were genetic engineering products of Gerald/some Robotnik ancestor from centuries earlier that the Enterprise crew stumble upon, but there's no way Sega would allow that anymore.

Also going with the consensus and wanting a proper Mario crossover.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/12/2024 at 3:19 PM, MetalSkulkBane said:

- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Honestly, I don't even need epic battle. I want a big party and have everyone chill together.

this post ALONE makes me feel like I should watch MLP now. I've seen media about Sonic and Dash, but I've never thought about Pinky and Shadow. I have ne clue who rarity is, but I'm about to find out-

Also, I'd like to see a Pokemon crossover. the anime, not even the games. like, I had this idea where I could remake the first episodes of Dragon ball, Naruto, MHA and Pokemon to fit different characters.

Amy would be in Pokemon (Magenta Leauge instead of indigo)

Knux in MHA (My Hunter Academia)

Tails in Naruto (Named "Tails". idk)

and Sonic in Dragon Ball (Dragon Emerald)

each of them would be the main character of each episode, and eventually pulled together Jump Force style

• Fist Bump 1