Awoo.

Seven Days of Knights in Sonic Forces Speed Battle

PuggoCat

The Seven Days of Knights event has begun! Roll on over to Sonic Forces Speed battle to unlock some cards for these characters! Screenshot_20240102-094910.png.21c161cd3fba241c15f934eaa709ecc0.png

The characters in this event in order are:

Sir Percival Blaze, Sir Gawain Knuckles, Paladin Amy, Sir Lancelot Shadow, Excalibur Sonic, Sir Galahad Silver, and Dragon Hunter Lancelot Shadow. 

Screenshot_20240102-094924.png.02b377a95539b7190aa44e0b77740a25.png

Above are the dates in which you'll be able to unlock these characters. (Day, Month, Year)

• Nice Smile 1

I gave up playing SFSB a long time ago because it's relentlessly boring, horribly unbalanced and ridiculously bloated with so many characters trying to get you to pay through the nose for nothing-content. 

Got to say though that the SATBK designs are as cool now as they were in 2009. Dunno why, but I'll be a fan of the designs. And I find it funny (and mildly annoying) that they snubbed Blacksmith Tails/a new Knight skin for Tails in favour of a another Shadow variant. Tails fans get zero love in this game. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Feels like we’re in filler mode right now. Seven Days of Knights reran back right before Christmas, and its already back following a Super character rerun.

Can’t say I’m complaining though, since I could use the break.

• Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Feels like we’re in filler mode right now. Seven Days of Knights reran back right before Christmas, and its already back following a Super character rerun.

Can’t say I’m complaining though, since I could use the break.

I can't help but think of last year's Pokemon Day when people were complaining that not much was really happening and I'm like, "Guys, um... weren't we just complaining about the Pokemon games being rushed when Scarlet and Violet came out?"

So I totally feel ya. Every franchise needs its off moments. You may break the sound barrier on a regular basis, but you can't rush art.

Quit the game years ago. Boring and just a cash grab with constant carousel of characters. Cool designs mind....but yeh, 2 shadows and no Tails. I cry foul!

Edited by castell-neath

I still play, but the only time they got any money out of me was back when LongClaw was announced. Had to max out mama bird.

Just from the number of variants that pop up, and how frequently they run these banners, the knights have to be the most popular characters in the game.

It's interesting that the Storybook Series ended with Black Knight, and yet today the characters from that game live on in Speed Battle. I wonder if we'll ever get a third installment in the Storybook Series? Perhaps the planned sequel based on Greek mythology will actually be revived?