Awoo.

What's Your Favorite Thanksgiving or Christmas Movie?

Ratchet25tx

Thanksgiving Christmas is right around the corner, and I was curious on what's your favorite Christmas movie you like to watch with family! Mine is the Grinch (2000) because Jim Carrey plays that part almost as if that's how the Grinch is. Also, what's your favorite Thanksgiving one too?(mine's that Charlie Brown Thanksgiving special)

A Muppets Christmas Carol is watched every single year without fail. However, being in my late thirties, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation is all too relatable and also gets a watch if I find time. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 1

• 4 weeks later...

My favorite Christmas thing to see is probably Mickey's Christmas Carol, if just talking about sheer "I adore everything about this with all my heart and gets me in the festive mood" factor.

But another movie I wanna give an honorable mention to, cause when else do I get to talk about it, is Spirited. Y'know, that Apple TV movie with Will Ferrell and Ryan Reynolds?

Movie's got its major problems... But I'm a sucker for meta, deconstructive narratives. I'm also a sucker for when a movie tries to look like a broadway show. I'm also a sucker for the songwriters of the Greatest Showman.

And this movie has it all. So give it a shot while you're inevitably paying Apple for subscriptions just so you can play Sonic Dream Team.

and good afternoon

It HAS to be Home Alone 1 and 2! Kevin is the other most smartest eight-year-old ever!