Awoo.

Ambitious, but Rubbish!

MGA_Gamer

Basically, this is a topic where users can discuss anything that had a lot of promise (And possibly got a lot of hype), but was ultimately a spectacular failure (or at the very least a huge let-down).

These can by anything from Video Games to Movies, TV Shows, Theatre Shows, Web Series, Anime, even things like Food, Cars, Businesses, anything really!

Just one rule: No Sonic-themed material please. If you want to rant about a particular Sonic game/series, there's probably already a discussion topic somewhere on this forum (Or you could make one yourself!).

So please share any memories you have of things that were overhyped, but which underdelivered. I look forward to reading what you have to say!

My dad had put this movie called No One Can Save You, and it looked pretty cool. When we watched it I was so bored to death. All it was about was some woman who lives in the woods away from the city, and whenever she goes there she doesn't want anyone to see her. Then later on some alien invasion happens and etc. She had killed her best friend during an argument and then everything went normal....I thought it would be more cool. The aliens were cool, but the overall story was lame. No talking just trying to figure out what was going on.

• 1 month later...

Well I played Stardew Valley and, while I recognize its a great game and all, its pretty boring to me, i never know what to do and it was a dissapointment for me. I played Animal Crossing, a similar game, just fine with lots of things to do daily, but Stardew Valley was just zzzzzzz...

• Thumbs Up 1

So there is this thing called the Internet.

All right, all right. Everything Genndy Tartakovsky might created one of the best cartoons ever (Samurai Jack), but I just don't get Unicorn: Warriors Eternal, at all. Primal I get just wasn't for me, but Unicorn: Warriors Eternal baffles me. And I can tell it meant to be something special.

• Thumbs Up 1