Awoo.

Sonic Musical Spectacular 2023 [EVENT] - All Aboard the Mirage Express for a Rockin' Good Time! - Fin - See Finale Post!

Ryannumber1gamer

Strickerx5
This post was recognized by Strickerx5!

"Golden Ticket - Used every single last one of your requests - Rockin!"

soncic was awarded the badge '[Sonic Musical Spectacular 2023] Golden Ticket - Used every single last one of your requests in the Sonic Music Spectacular 2023. Rockin'!' and 10 points.

tell me if any of these are unavailable, but

Espio for Murder of Sonic, Fang for normal sonic

• Thumbs Up 1

Strickerx5

fink was awarded the badge '[Sonic Musical Spectacular 2023] Golden Ticket - Used every single last one of your requests in the Sonic Music Spectacular 2023. Rockin'!' and 10 points.

This is a pretty cool event! 

Sonic CD JP/EU: Palmtree Panic 'B' Mix

Sonic Mania: Metallic Madness Zone Act 2

Shadow the Hedgehog: The Doom

Sonic Generations (Console Ver.): Vs. Shadow

WILDCARD: Super Monkey Ball 2: World 8 - Clock Tower

REMIX: Sonic Adventure: "Welcome to Station Square" Special Remix by Tee Lopes

CHARACTER: Shadow the Hedgehog

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, ShinyGems said:

Um, @Ryannumber1gamer, I saw you listed my request listed under Sonic and the Black Knight as Fight the Knight. I wanted With Me.

Ah, sorry, it's been a long day and I forgot you had requested a song change, I'll edit it now. Thanks for letting me know.

• Thumbs Up 1

Strickerx5

joe_schmoe99 was awarded the badge '[Sonic Musical Spectacular 2023] Golden Ticket - Used every single last one of your requests in the Sonic Music Spectacular 2023. Rockin'!' and 10 points.

4 Main Tracks

Wild Card

Remix

Favorite Character

It's gotta be my boy Silver

Edited by joe_schmoe99
  • Thumbs Up 1

49 minutes ago, joe_schmoe99 said:

Remix

Yup, you can indeed!

49 minutes ago, joe_schmoe99 said:

Favorite Character

It's gotta be my boy Silver

Be sure to add your favourite character showcased in Murder of Sonic as well.

9 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Be sure to add your favourite character showcased in Murder of Sonic as well.

Ahhhhhh then we'll call it Blaze

• Thumbs Up 1

Strickerx5

Ducktor Naldush was awarded the badge '[Sonic Musical Spectacular 2023] Golden Ticket - Used every single last one of your requests in the Sonic Music Spectacular 2023. Rockin'!' and 10 points.

ok, let's see, here's my choices

1) Bridge Zone (Sonic 1 Game Gear / Master System)

2) Sonic DRIVE (Sonic X, Original Japanese Opening)

3) Great Megalith (Sonic & The Black Knight)

4) Race to Win (Sonic Rivals 2)

REMIX 

My Sweet Passion (EuRosy Remix) by coraldev - Sonic Adventure

WILD CARD

Chiisa na Bokura no Ooki na Heart, by ICHIKO (Original Japanese Opening to the Dinosaur King anime)

Favourite Character - Amy Rose

Edit

Sorry, @Ryannumber1gamer, but it seems you put the Eurosy Remix from Adventure in the wrong section - as of this post I am seeing it under the Sonic Shuffle section? 

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Ducktor Naldush said:

Sorry, @Ryannumber1gamer, but it seems you put the Eurosy Remix from Adventure in the wrong section - as of this post I am seeing it under the Sonic Shuffle section? 

My bad, it can be easy to mix up and put a song in the list above/below the intended one. Fixed it up. 

• Nice Smile 1

hey, @Ryannumber1gamersorry to bother ya, but can I change my "Remix" submission? just because I noticed the actual Cool Edge Night song is already in the playlist. if you could just choose anything else from this Drive folder (aside from the stinky Starfall Islands theme recreation), i'd appreciate it. They're all still by me.

11 minutes ago, joe_schmoe99 said:

hey, @Ryannumber1gamersorry to bother ya, but can I change my "Remix" submission? just because I noticed the actual Cool Edge Night song is already in the playlist. if you could just choose anything else from this Drive folder (aside from the stinky Starfall Islands theme recreation), i'd appreciate it. They're all still by me.

Unfortunately, we need it already up on YouTube/Soundcloud to add it to the playlist. I can edit the remix for you, as long as a slot is open, I just need a final decision on which song you want.

25 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Unfortunately, we need it already up on YouTube/Soundcloud to add it to the playlist. I can edit the remix for you, as long as a slot is open, I just need a final decision on which song you want.

here ya go

Strickerx5

SynthSt0rm was awarded the badge '[Sonic Musical Spectacular 2023] Golden Ticket - Used every single last one of your requests in the Sonic Music Spectacular 2023. Rockin'!' and 10 points.

Hey! This is my first time doing this event, so if there's something wrong in this post let me know! But I'm excited to request some songs, here's the list...

Request 1 - Sonic Symphony's Live & Learn

Request 2 - Sonic Free Riders: Free

Request 3 - Sonic and the Black Knight: Live Life

Request 4 - Rock n' Sonic The Hedgehog Sessions!: Beyond the Speed Of... - Remix

Remix - EmuEmi's Acoustic Cover of Endless Possibility (Sonic Unleashed)

Wildcard - Dream Kittu's Piano/Vocal Cover of Worth A Chance (Sonic and the Secret Rings)

3 hours ago, SynthSt0rm said:

Hey! This is my first time doing this event, so if there's something wrong in this post let me know! But I'm excited to request some songs, here's the list...

Request 1 - Sonic Symphony's Live & Learn

Request 2 - Sonic Free Riders: Free

Request 3 - Sonic and the Black Knight: Live Life

Request 4 - Rock n' Sonic The Hedgehog Sessions!: Beyond the Speed Of... - Remix

Remix - EmuEmi's Acoustic Cover of Endless Possibility (Sonic Unleashed)

Wildcard - Dream Kittu's Piano/Vocal Cover of Worth A Chance (Sonic and the Secret Rings)

Most of these are good, however -Live Life has already been chosen, so you'll need to pick a alternative song in place of it.

13 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Most of these are good, however -Live Life has already been chosen, so you'll need to pick a alternative song in place of it.

In replacement of Live Life, I suggest..

Sonic Heroes: What I'm Made Of...

Oh yeah... I forgot to put in a favorite(s) character.

Favorite Character of the Sonic franchise (Excluding MoStH): Whisper

Favorite Character in MoStH: Tails

Edited by SynthSt0rm
I needed to add my favorite characters to my requests, as said in the original post.
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, SynthSt0rm said:

In replacement of Live Life, I suggest..

Sonic Heroes: What I'm Made Of...

Oh yeah... I forgot to put in a favorite(s) character.

Favorite Character of the Sonic franchise (Excluding MoStH): Whisper

Favorite Character in MoStH: Tails

Cool, List is updated and you're all set.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: 

That said, I wanted to use this post to give a quick heads up that I've decided to relax the rule about the album category, and have it blanketly use regular requests for tracks, even if it is a remix or not.

The reason I've come to this decision is Gems Collection is in a pretty similar scenario where it has a ton of remixes, yet it's treated as part of it's regular set list, rather than remixes. So it's only logical to have the same apply to the albums.

That said, if anyone has already used a remix request in lieu of a album request, they can feel free to mention me here and let me know if they wish to change it, or they can choose to stick with their requests as they are now.

Strickerx5

ElectricAngel was awarded the badge '[Sonic Musical Spectacular 2023] Golden Ticket - Used every single last one of your requests in the Sonic Music Spectacular 2023. Rockin'!' and 10 points.

My picks for this year (and I will try to actually attend this time, promise!)

Four tracks:

Remix: Labyrinth Zone (Sonic 1 GG/MS) - Lil Boulder

Wildcard: Ultra Heaven (Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz)

Favorite character: Silver the Hedgehog

Favorite character from Murder of Sonic: Shadow the Hedgehog

• Thumbs Up 1

Strickerx5

Dr. Detective was awarded the badge '[Sonic Musical Spectacular 2023] Golden Ticket - Used every single last one of your requests in the Sonic Music Spectacular 2023. Rockin'!' and 10 points.

My extended vacation from this place has done wonders for my mental health. It feels great to not have experienced any of the discourse surrounding Superstars, or IDW, or the Frontiers updates if there even is any. I can just play them without the noise of other people's opinions in my head.

That said, I can't miss my favorite SSMB pastime. I am way later then I usually am with my choices which means no Frontiers for me but that's fine. Watch me make magical selections without it.

1. Theme of Sonic the Hedgehog (E3 2006 Version) - Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)

2. Arid Sands - Night - Sonic Unleashed

3. Graveyard Gig - Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

4. Hidden World (Cublicated) - Sonic Lost World

5. Main Theme - The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog 

6. Stars In The Sky Cover by Hotline Sehwani & Madeleine Wood - Sonic the Hedhgehog 2 (Movie) - Remix

My favorite Sonic character is Charmy.

In Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog, it's Tails.

• Thumbs Up 3

4 hours ago, ElectricAngel said:

Favorite character: Silver the Hedgehog

Your picks are all good, but we need a favourite character that's featured in Murder of Sonic as well, if you don't mind.

4 hours ago, Dr. Detective said:

Stars In The Sky Cover by Hotline Sehwani & Madeleine Wood - Sonic the Hedhgehog 2 (Movie) - Remix

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Upon further discussion, it's been decided to readd the Sonic movies back to the eligible lists, meaning that they are free to be requested again. With that said however, due to the obvious reasons of copyright when it comes to licensed songs, we cannot allow any licensed songs made or featured within the movies (IE - Speed Me Up, Don't Stop Me Now, etc).

Covers, Remixes, and original scores should be fine, on the other hand. 

12 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Your picks are all good, but we need a favourite character that's featured in Murder of Sonic as well, if you don't mind.

My bad, didn't notice that was required as well. Updated my post to include Shadow from Murder of Sonic. :ok:

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh, it's that time of the year again aka hi everybody do you still recognize me? Because the Sega General is filling up fast I need to act faster:

1: Get to the Top! Passionate All Stars Mix [Yakuza: Dead Souls] (it's Dead Souls because the back ups are done by the Dead Souls protagonists, yeah this is a form of art) Would fit for the early morning vibe of the and of the song list alright. There's another Get to the Top! version for Dead Souls too but that one can wait I think.

...maybe I should figure out something else too while I'm at it...

2: Be Cool, Be Wild and Be Groovy (Icecap) [Sonic Adventure] Hopefully I can get at least one popular-list song in this time as well.

I'll go get some sleep and figure the rest later I suppose. Just didn't want to get into a situation where there's no Like a Dragon on the playlist. :wave:

• Thumbs Up 1

By the way, the opening posts say that Saturday and Sunday are the 28th and 29th when they're actually the 29th and 30th. Friday is the 28th.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Dr. Detective said:

By the way, the opening posts say that Saturday and Sunday are the 28th and 29th when they're actually the 29th and 30th. Friday is the 28th.

Whoops, fixed.