500_CC___324__Ezlo_by_Hyliaman.png

500_CC___323__Regal_by_Hyliaman.png

500_CC___322__Roy_by_Hyliaman.png

500_CC___321__Heike_Kagero_by_Hyliaman.png

500_CC___329__Tiptup_by_Hyliaman.png

You mean he's ... Tipped Up?

500_CC___327__Captain_Blue_by_Hyliaman.png

500_CC___326__The_Great_Fairy_by_Hyliaman.png

You will call me crazy, but despite the shrill laugh, I love the OoT version of the great fairy more than the others.

500_CC___328__Shantae_by_Hyliaman.png

Has anyone heard of Shantae? They're making a new Wiiware game for her I hear.

Edited by Lando The Bat

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thirsty Pocket

• Gabz Girl

• Diogenes

• whatagreatview

A quetsion.

If I were to post an unfinished comic here, would I put it here, or put it in another thread?

Also, future editing space.

Any visual artwork you post in your artwork topic.

Also friendly warning, don't double post unless you have artwork to update with, please make sure you read the rules.

The last time I checked your work I kinda browsed through them, but now I've taken my time to look at almost every single drawing. And wow..Lando, your work is great! Cute, funny, colourful and just very charming overall. Even your smaller drawings are full of this charm!

And your group pictures, especially the one with 100 characters, are fantastic! You're obviously very good at those. ^^

Also, screw the top 3 list I made earlier. ALL your work is equally fab! There honestly is no better drawing, each one is unique and wonderfully done. Keep up the great work! *thumbs up*

I just looked at this...

I like all your artwork, but my favorite by far is the group of humanized Sonic characters (and vice versa with Eggman). I think you captured their personalities perfectly in their appearances. Thumbs up!

• 2 weeks later...

This isn't a double post so I guess it's alright. I just figured I should mention that I put a picture of Bark up in the first post, along with several other new pictures in the last image filled post.

A double post, but I added artwork too, like you said.