Awoo.

SSF1991

Found this cool Movie Rouge design designed by tcrmnk from YouTube. I could see the official Rouge design look similar to this.:

Here is another one by the same artist.:

df434g2-ec0dcb49-83f1-40e4-98b4-898ed5457354.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2UwOTJkNjRjLWVhYTMtNDE0Yi1iNmNjLTNjMDU0OTdhYjllN1wvZGY0MzRnMi1lYzBkY2I0OS04M2YxLTQwZTQtOThiNC04OThlZDU0NTczNTQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.zy-_2ECmBF7sXKRZI5d1uSGQmog968QQ276BHClvhSE

Source

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

Jeff teased new characters for the next one.:

"Shadow is very personal to me... but there are so many great characters and it’s sometimes difficult to have a library of really great characters that all these fans are dying to see."

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

According to Tyson, he said that Shadow in the post credits scene was a last minute design and that he will improve it more for the next one.:

• Thumbs Up 1

I wonder if the Knuckles TV show is set after the movie or before the movie? I wonder if the show is going to be live action or fully animated since it's coming out next year.

If i was in charge of Knuckles TV I would make it about treasure hunt with Rouge and one of main antagonist. It would end with her arrest and then hiring by GUN. If we have budget, have Chaotix as supporting cast. And maybe treasure explains what happened to echidnas, because I refuse to believe Longlaw alone genocided whole clan.

If we wanna go crazy, main villain would be a white echidna. Ix? Zachary? Finitveus? Or a new guy, by now it's a tradition. But no Chaos, he deserves a movie. Maaaybe just a zero form, but even that sounds risky.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, CaptainRobo said:

I wonder if the Knuckles TV show is set after the movie or before the movie? I wonder if the show is going to be live action or fully animated since it's coming out next year.

I do wonder what kind of series this is going to be.  I hope it has Knuckles finding the chaos emeralds and meeting up with Rogue and other characters along the way.

On 4/23/2022 at 9:07 PM, Johnny Boy said:

This might be a long shot but does anyone think Mighty being in the show might be a good idea?

I'd be ecstatic to see him but he doesn't exactly have heaps of story or characterisation to work with. Which is probably a big reason he was absent from the games for so long in the first place.

8 hours ago, LunchPolice said:

I'd be ecstatic to see him but he doesn't exactly have heaps of story or characterisation to work with. Which is probably a big reason he was absent from the games for so long in the first place.

Well they can use that to their advantage. Since Mighty is more or less a blank slate they can put their own stamp on the character. 

• 2 weeks later...

The next movie is going to be crazy than the other two.:

Also, there are some information that one of the writers talk about the next one in this video.:

• Thumbs Up 1

39 minutes ago, CaptainRobo said:

The next movie is going to be crazy than the other two.:

Also, there are some information that one of the writers talk about the next one in this video.:

I wonder how crazy the third will be?

1 hour ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

Let me tell you just how crazy! It's going to be bananas!

20 hours ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

Knowing the source game. It can really only go higher in the insanity department. For both good and bad.

In that podcast interview, he mentioned a little about Amy and Rouge. This is what he had to say about them.:

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/24/2022 at 3:16 AM, CaptainRobo said:

Found this cool Movie Rouge design designed by tcrmnk from YouTube. I could see the official Rouge design look similar to this.:

Here is another one by the same artist.:

df434g2-ec0dcb49-83f1-40e4-98b4-898ed5457354.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2UwOTJkNjRjLWVhYTMtNDE0Yi1iNmNjLTNjMDU0OTdhYjllN1wvZGY0MzRnMi1lYzBkY2I0OS04M2YxLTQwZTQtOThiNC04OThlZDU0NTczNTQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.zy-_2ECmBF7sXKRZI5d1uSGQmog968QQ276BHClvhSE

Source

Needs more cleavage imo. I don't know why people say they should cover her up, Rachel's dress revealed way more and no one complained. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/24/2022 at 12:36 PM, dudebro1993 said:

Needs more cleavage imo. I don't know why people say they should cover her up, Rachel's dress revealed way more and no one complained. 

Well, they could use a design similar to this. This one is by ThePinkGalaxy55. 

FL7XtfwVIAAa31M?format=png&name=900x900

I also did draw a scene with her design to show how it could look like.:

Spoiler

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, CaptainRobo said:

Well, they could use a design similar to this. This one is by ThePinkGalaxy55. 

FL7XtfwVIAAa31M?format=png&name=900x900

I also did draw a scene with her design to show how it could look like.:

Hide contents

They are nice drawings but the white fur on body looks odd tbh.

Not sure if anybody seen this before. I know this is old. This was send by SEGA. It's seem that the Knuckles TV show got quietly delayed and it would be released along with the 3rd movie after 2023 despite that the TV show would be released next year.

I think we can expect an official release date for the movie hopefully this year. Maybe we will get some info about the filming dates. I don't expect any other information about the movie until next year.

I remember the release date for 2nd movie was announced on July 2020 which was a few months after the sequel was officially announced.

https://www.thewrap.com/sonic-the-hedgehog-2-gets-april-2022-release-date/

Also, the working title for the movie and the filming dates for the 2nd movie were revealed in November 2020.:

Like the previous two movies, the movie is probably likely to be filmed in Vancouver again. Since, they will use elements from Sonic Adventure 2 and Shadow the Hedgehog, maybe they will use Vancouver as a stand in for San Francisco? Here is a photo of a fake SFPD car that was used for the first movie. However, this car was not seen in the movie.:

6e0.jpeg

Also, this is kind of unrelated. I remember the first movie was planned to be filmed in Atlanta. However, it got moved to Vancouver, probably likely because it was cheaper to film there. The budget for the first movie was very low. I think the budget for the 2nd movie was also very low as well.

Vancouver and Atlanta are very popular filming locations where a lot of famous movies are filmed in.

Also, who do you think Amy should be voiced by? I have an feeling she will probably be voiced by Jenny Slate who is friends with Ben. She recently did a sparkling water drink commercial with him.

Spoiler

sub-buzz-19568-1535051372-6.jpg?downsize=900:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

aha-blackberry-lemon-pineapple-passion-ben-schwartz-jenny-slate-og.png

Also, it would be cool if she is voiced by Shannon Chan-Kent who is involved in Sonic Prime. She also played a waitress in the first movie.:

Spoiler

n13slf49gex81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=ed00498e74b211fd94fcede61f2c432f6495edd4

• Thumbs Up 2

On 6/11/2022 at 8:48 AM, CaptainRobo said:

Not sure if anybody seen this before. I know this is old. This was send by SEGA. It's seem that the Knuckles TV show got quietly delayed and it would be released along with the 3rd movie after 2023 despite that the TV show would be released next year.

I think we can expect an official release date for the movie hopefully this year. Maybe we will get some info about the filming dates. I don't expect any other information about the movie until next year.

I remember the release date for 2nd movie was announced on July 2020 which was a few months after the sequel was officially announced.

https://www.thewrap.com/sonic-the-hedgehog-2-gets-april-2022-release-date/

Also, the working title for the movie and the filming dates for the 2nd movie were revealed in November 2020.:

Like the previous two movies, the movie is probably likely to be filmed in Vancouver again. Since, they will use elements from Sonic Adventure 2 and Shadow the Hedgehog, maybe they will use Vancouver as a stand in for San Francisco? Here is a photo of a fake SFPD car that was used for the first movie. However, this car was not seen in the movie.:

6e0.jpeg

Also, this is kind of unrelated. I remember the first movie was planned to be filmed in Atlanta. However, it got moved to Vancouver, probably likely because it was cheaper to film there. The budget for the first movie was very low. I think the budget for the 2nd movie was also very low as well.

Vancouver and Atlanta are very popular filming locations where a lot of famous movies are filmed in.

Also, who do you think Amy should be voiced by? I have an feeling she will probably be voiced by Jenny Slate who is friends with Ben. She recently did a sparkling water drink commercial with him.

Reveal hidden contents

sub-buzz-19568-1535051372-6.jpg?downsize=900:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

aha-blackberry-lemon-pineapple-passion-ben-schwartz-jenny-slate-og.png

Also, it would be cool if she is voiced by Shannon Chan-Kent who is involved in Sonic Prime. She also played a waitress in the first movie.:

Reveal hidden contents

n13slf49gex81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=ed00498e74b211fd94fcede61f2c432f6495edd4

I think they will release the third Sonic movie in 2024. This is at least what I expect. I'm not really sure about the Knuckles TV Show.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/13/2022 at 1:24 AM, DaddlerTheDalek said:

I think they will release the third Sonic movie in 2024. This is at least what I expect. I'm not really Sure about the Knuckles TV Show.

Yeah, I'm also expect the next movie to come out in 2024. So, I'm not surprised that they are planning to release the next one on that year.:

Also, it would be cool to see Robotnik's truck return for the third movie, since we didn't see it in the 2nd movie. I assume it was likely taken away by GUN since the government erase all records of Robotnik existence in the end of the first movie. It would be cool if they add some chainsaws to the truck like the one in Sonic Generations.:

694b444330a8f20a5a41bc530fa8d5e191596f51.png

tumblr_inline_om5b2mDs191tbnk9c_540.png

maxresdefault.jpg

I did draw a scene of how an scene with the truck could look like.:

• Thumbs Up 2

16 hours ago, CaptainRobo said:

Also, it would be cool to see Robotnik's truck

I thought for sure during the original movie that Eggman's truck + San Francisco = setup for an action scene based on the G.U.N truck chase in SA2. Felt like a bit of a missed opportunity. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I know but I hope that Sonic Movie 3 is a success and I wish that a Video-Game tie-in will make Sonic 3 a Success, Also I really like the release Date and I do hope that Paramount does not delay the Release Date like Sonic Movie 1.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Gotta Go Rational said:

I thought for sure during the original movie that Eggman's truck + San Francisco = setup for an action scene based on the G.U.N truck chase in SA2. Felt like a bit of a missed opportunity. 

I guess they couldn't make it happen in the first movie, because of the budget for the first movie was low. They might make it happen this time since, the writers are planning to put elements from Sonic Adventure 2 and Shadow the Hedgehog in the movie.:

7 hours ago, Spin Slasher said:

I know but I hope that Sonic Movie 3 is a success and I wish that a Video-Game tie-in will make Sonic 3 a Success, Also I really like the release Date and I do hope that Paramount does not delay the Release Date like Sonic Movie 1.

The first movie was delayed because of the redesign and it's helped saved the movie from being a disaster.

I think it's safe to say that the movie is in good hands now and hopefully won't have any problems that might caused it to delayed.

From what I understand through interviews with the writers/creators, the Zillow thing in movie 1 was a last minute product placement. I don’t think the writers were aware of it, so maybe they aren’t the ones who put Amy Rose as the owner and it was someone else putting a reference in.   

I hope to see the ridiculous GUN truck in movie 3 though. Hearing what Pat Casey has had to say generally, they haven’t wanted to ‘squander’ big refences too early or without justification so I’m kinda glad they didn’t use it in movie 1 or 2, because in context it really belongs with the story in movie 3. I say bring it on! :)

• Thumbs Up 2

11 hours ago, caitash said:

From what I understand through interviews with the writers/creators, the Zillow thing in movie 1 was a last minute product placement. I don’t think the writers were aware of it, so maybe they aren’t the ones who put Amy Rose as the owner and it was someone else putting a reference in.   

I hope to see the ridiculous GUN truck in movie 3 though. Hearing what Pat Casey has had to say generally, they haven’t wanted to ‘squander’ big refences too early or without justification so I’m kinda glad they didn’t use it in movie 1 or 2, because in context it really belongs with the story in movie 3. I say bring it on! :)

Expect movie 3 to go ham on the set piece references. The games of that era are practically built on set pieces and exciting moments that translate very well to a cheesy action movie. The truck is definitely going to be there and as stupidly over the top as possible. That's what happens when your two writers main body of works are shlocky gore movies like, "Violent Night", or "Shotgun Wedding".

• Thumbs Up 2