Awoo.

Sonic The Fighters playable in game; Lost Judgment (PS4, PS5, Xbox & Series S/X)

TheOcelot

"Lost Judgment" spin-off to the Yakuza series (released on 24 September 2021) is an action adventure game based in the fictional Japanese cities Kamurocho and Isezaki Ijincho (recreations of the real life Japanese Kabukichō and Isezakichō), and includes playable SEGA Games mainly from the 80's/90's which you can play in the games' "Club SEGA" arcades.

Lost Judgment digital pre-orders are now open | GodisaGeek.com

The following SEGA games are playable:

Sonic The Fighters (1996)

Fighting Vipers (1995)

HAMA of the DEAD (created for Lost Judgment)

Motor Raid (1997)

Space Harrier (1985)

Super Hang-On (1987)

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (2010).

Alex Kidd in Miracle World (1986/87)

Enduro Racer (1986)

Fantasy Zone (1986)

Maze Hunter 3D (1987)

Penguin Land (1987)

Quartet (1986)

Secret Command (1986)

Woody Pop (1987)

(Note that some of the Master System games are only playable if you purchase a specific version of LJ or as paid dlc) 

Old SEGA games were also playable in the previous game "Judgment".

Whilst Lost Judgments itself is a solid game, the main appeal to me is Sonic the Fighters being playable & the other SEGA games. The playable version of STF in Lost Judgement is based on the 2012 version (originally released on PS3 & X360) and also includes playable Honey the Cat.

I purchased the physical version of Lost Judgment. I uploaded to my channel a full playthrough I did with Tails which also shows how you access the game in Lost Judgment as well as the intro cutscene and ending cutscene. I managed to beat the game without losing a fight-a small miracle considering some of the fights-especially the one's against Sonic, Metal & Eggman are brutal:

It's really awesome that SEGA included STF, although I wish more Sonic games were included, such as Sonic R & SEGA Sonic the Hedgehog etc.

I also took a screenshot of playable Honey the Cat:

Edit: I did a Honey The Cat playthrough:

• Thumbs Up 3

• The title was changed to Sonic The Fighters playable in game; Lost Judgment (PS4, PS5, Xbox & Series S/X)
4 minutes ago, King Conne said:

Do you know if Honey the Cat has got an artwork this time when you select her?!...

Afraid not. I took a screenshot:

It's the same as the 2012 (PS3 & X360) version.

I can confirm that Sega has officially posted a video about it

Very koo Sega. Glad to see they're adding a lot of arcade games to these games.

1 hour ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

Very koo Sega. Glad to see they're adding a lot of arcade games to these games.

Well these are the successors to the Yakuza games, and those were known for their full on arcades as well. They usually rotate 4 or 5 arcade games into each title. Sometimes more than that.

Kinda surprised more major titles don't do that actually. I remember back in Generations you could unlock Sonic 1 to play. Thats cool. Every Sonic game should have an unlock-able like that.