Awoo.

New Sonic Plushies Coming Soon

Meta77

I see Mephiles and Whisper and I am a happy lad. They look great and the fact Sega is marketing them makes me even happier still

not sure why link is not forming

mod edit: fixed link

• Thumbs Up 3

Is this the first time we've seen anything merch-related for Mephiles (besides that skateboard)? It's a real surprise to see something celebrating Emerl too, that's a bit of a deep cut!

• Thumbs Up 2

Any idea how we can go about ordering these? Been really wanting that Mephiles for years.

54 minutes ago, The Tenth Doctor said:

Any idea how we can go about ordering these? Been really wanting that Mephiles for years.

Not yet. They should be coming opening pre-orders soon. If I see a link ill be sure to drop it if someone else does not first.

• Thumbs Up 1

Probably old news to people more involved in this stuff but kinda cool to see the IDW comics characters recognized in this way.

Oh I am definetly getting that Whisper plushie. Very exciting news. Any idea if they will be selling this in the UK or Europe? I assume that the website listing this sells the items through other distrubtors, like Sega online stores or other retailers? Interested if anyone has bought any of their previous line of plushies for the details and what to expect.

I think this is really good. We're doing fan service for the older/more hardcore fans who don't get this stuff all the time. I doubt this, but hopefully cameos and that kind of thing spill over into the games, however slightly. It's nice seeing '06 being acknowledged as more than a meme. We also haven't seen Emerl in a long time (though we've seen Gmerl) and it's nice seeing Whisper too. I think the designs are pretty accurate and I especially like the details on Mephiles.

Mephiles and Emerl are real surprises. You usually don't spend any resource on merchandise about non-marketable characters. The only game one of them appeared in was 15 years ago after all lol.

Still, that's great for those who always wanted them.

That's a nice Eggman. I think it's GE's first modern Eggman plush, though they've done a classic one before.

• 2 months later...

I’ll be on the lookout for these, especially Whisper and Robotnik. (Even if Robotnik plush in general have become more common, it’s rare to see a modern one specifically).