Awoo.

Project24

BlitzChris

pro24sm.png

Have you ever thought about listening in to SSR but couldnt because of TimeZone problems?

KEEP the 15th of NOVEMBER FREE

Bascially, SSR doesnt get the love it used to get :( , so we're giving it some publicity. For 24 hours (yes from start to finish) we're going to have a day full of SSR shows. Thats right, you heard correctly, 24 HOURS NON-STOP DJ ACTION. As soon as the clock hits the 15th (GMT of course) you'll hear all your favourtie DJ's. There's no excuse not to listen, and dont worry which timezone you're in!

We'll be dusting off old talent, and providing some fresh new kicks. We have the likes of Blitz & Pieces, T-Time, SpeedKnux Pie, The Sonic Hour, Radio Redux, A/V Hijack, Hawkz In Da House and even HyperSonic's Top 10 Count Down

Oh and did I mention PRIZES?? We have

6x Sega Super Stars Tennis PS2 Controllers,

1x Sonic Shirt (L)

1x Sonic Unleashed Beachball

1x Super Smash Brothers Brawl Prima Handbook

to give away.

prizes.jpg

12am - The Lowdown

1am - The Lowdown / The HyperBlitz Top 10 CountUp

2 - The HyperBlitz Top 10 CountUp

3 - AV Hijack

4 - AV Hijack

5 - Blitz & Pieces

6 - Urthearts Boombox

7 - Vger

8 - Vger

9 - Iceman

10 - Hawkz in da House

11 - SpeedKnux Pie

12 - SpeedKnux Pie

1pm - Blitz & Pieces

2pm - Blitz & Pieces

3 - The Raccoon Zone

4 - T-Time

5 - T-Time

6 - The Sonic Hour

7 - Radio Redux

8 - Radio Redux

9 - JayZeach - ParaphernaliaRadio

10 - Slingerland

11 - DarkNoise (?) / JayZeach

12 - Sonic Hour Send-off

Project24-logo3.png

For details on the fly, check out Blitz & Pieces, 1pm GMT Sundays (link in sig)

• Thumbs Up 1

finally offically announced. Seems like a sad thing to say but I really can't wait. Now, all I need is some enery drinks, snacks and a pee bag.

The rate i'm going, there will be an update a day.

Introducing:

SpeedKnux Pie - Hosted by SpeedKnux

11am - 1pm GMT

• Thumbs Up 1

Keep looking into the topic and listening to Blitz and Pieces for more info (not to mention the A/V Hijack for a weekly revue)

Haha! Too right Biafra!

Some of the oldies on the SSMB may recognise the following DJ's who are kindly jumping aboard for a day of nostalgia.

7am - DJ Darkspeeds

8am - Slingerland

9am - IceMan

10am - Hawkz

3pm - T-Time

8pm - DJ JayZeach (aka JJ4eva)

Also, photos of the prizes are now up :)

So, what times are you guys giving out the prizes?

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! XP

You'll have to tune in for the 24 hours to find out! XP

I would have been interested in hitting you up and asking if I could add to your list of "nostalgia" DJs...if only it were a couple of months future into the future, alas. :(

Certainly good, though, to see some of those older folks contributing to this event (seeing Hawkz's name certainly caught my eye :) ). Hope it's a blast!

~ Cheers, Spi :)

Edited by Spikeda

Sounds great! I used to listen to SSR all the time about 5 years ago, when I frequently visited Sonic Stadium.

Ever since I've started frequently revisiting Sonic Stadium again, I've kept missing most of the live shows. So I'm really looking forward to this! The prizes look awesome!

Edited by CCowell125

Go the JayJay's shirt!

Looking forward to this one. I'm going to be tuning in a few hours just to listen to Iceman. Dude had some great shows back in his time.

Oh cool. I'm not doing anything on the 15th of November. I'll tune in! SSR really kicks arse. One of the only Internet radio stations I listen to.

What's the lowest connection speed required to listen to SSR? Because I don't think mine could handle a live broadcast program -_-

What's the lowest connection speed required to listen to SSR? Because I don't think mine could handle a live broadcast program -_-

I was at my Nans using a 56kbps Pay as you go dial up and I was still able to Turbos' show perfectly. I'm sure whatever you've got is fine.

The minimum stream bitrate is 4KB/s.

Hey hey, I'm ba-a-ck. Just for this little celebration too.

Anyway I'll most likely be glued to my comp for the whole 24hrs. The only issue I'm going to have though is that I'm getting my crappy 5Mbps DSL switched to 50Mbps fiber-optic connection on the 14th at 12pm(PST) and it's probably going to take damn-near forever to have my line installed. Let's just pray I'll make it by 4pm my time for the kickoff.

-Zak(The Blue Dude, ect, ect)

Everyone better get their sonical asses on SS:R right now, and log into IRC, because Project 24 is about to kick off, 24 listeners at the present moment and counting, IRC is exploding with activity, get your hotcakes down here immediately!

I'm in now :P But it sucks to be sharing a single computer with siblings. Who knows when will they snatch it from me D: