Awoo.

Characters that grew on you.

Crystal Kingfisher

gotta say Silver is another character who grew on me. When the first traler came out I hated him as his name was so cliche (It still it. I always wondered why they didn't keep the name Vince...), but when I learned that he could move stuff with his mind the hate was gone!

Most of the sonic characters have some similar abilities (Fly climb on walls, dig, heck even the spindash used to be not-sonic-only!), but is there anyone else who can use telekinesis in the franchise? Heck no!

I feel Silver could be a good characters, but as he is usually placed on multyplayer modes or just dosen't show a unique personality. I just feel sad that SEGA could do a LOT more with him, they just don't use him at the full potential he could give...

Big the Cat - Didn't really like him in SA1. His theme song annoyed me, didn't care much for his "oops, a Chaos Emerald" story, and his fishing was too different for me. I stopped playing Sonic games after SA2 and didn't see him again until Secret Rings. I was happy to see him there for some reason, just being goofy in the background. Later I discovered his similar role in the DC version of SA2. Big might be the best cameo character ever. Today I consider him the last classic character of the series in design, and I like whatever he can add to the series.

Shadow the Hedgehog - I saw Shadow in SA2 and thought he was a typical evil twin character. He still is an evil twin character, but they've given him some wacky (many would say stupid) developments that set him apart. I liked playing from his perspective and watching him sort his head out, despite the alien invasion plot. If I'd been in charge I'd have made the game take place 50 years ago, but whatever. I wanna see how they develop him further.

The Erazor Djinn - Wasn't too happy about him replacing Eggman in the beginning, and his name was straight up dumb. Erazor because he has a razor? I guess most Sonic characters are named like that though. As I discovered how much I actually liked Secret Rings, Erazor grew on me. Looking back on it, it's kinda cool now and then to have new unpredictable villains you have to take seriously, instead of Eggman who isn't too intimidating a bad guy. I was really looking for him to return in Black Knight, and I thought that was him in the armor. Hope he returns.

Edited by Ezra the Badnik

his name was straight up dumb. Erazor because he has a razor?

Because he's erazing the stories.

Anyways, I think the only character that's grown on me is Cream the Rabbit, but that growth has merely progressed from "outrageous hate" to "slightly annoyed by." Excessively cute and outstandingly perfect little girls that the creators try to force me to like are just aggravating. But since Cream hasn't been entirely relevant for years, there is no use wasting my energy on her.

Everyone else in the series, I'm either completely neutral towards or happen to like/love.

fersure sonic himeself cuz i mean cmon a blue hedgehog, FREEKING SWEET, and silver, knuckles and shadow, they all my favs. some ppl are like dude y do u like sonic? I mean i just like him, games er fun his styles cool, every1 has an opinion.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

fersure sonic himeself cuz i mean cmon a blue hedgehog, FREEKING SWEET, and silver, knuckles and shadow, they all my favs. some ppl are like dude y do u like sonic? I mean i just like him, games er fun his styles cool, every1 has an opinion.

First of all, welcome to the Sonic Stadium Message Board there ZaneZONIC. Just like to let you know that here at the SSMB, we like to type with correct grammar so I don't think it's too much to ask if you could touch up yours a bit please? This means capital letters, periods, spelling, and all the works. Plus, it's cool that you like Sonic, actually a lot of do, XD, but in this topic, you are supposed to state some characters that you didn't like at first, and then you started to like them later on.

So yeah, since you are new here and don't know everything yet, I suggest you check out the fancy rules to help you get the ball rolling, =D.

-Blur

Because he's erazing the stories.

Ha ha, I seriously never noticed that! Whoa, it went right over my head. But he does still fight with a big razor.

Omega:

At first he seemed to be just another Gamma clone. He was a boring character, but being with Rouge and Shadow seemes to have helped him evolve.

He's developed feelings, expressing regret at having to lock Shadow away in the future.

He can think for himself.

He's been hired by G.U.N to help keep the peace.

He's probably even more in depth than some of the main characters.

Big:

As others have said, his levels were very tedious. It made me dislike him because I hated having to catch fish. But he's a nice guy who looks out for his friends and will stop at nothing until he gets his best buddy home safe and sound.