Awoo.

New Signature Oddities

JezMM

Yeah, well, as you can see, despite my entire sig being emcompassed by centering tags, my image has been shifted to the left, and when I try to update it, I get this bizarre (and seemingly variable-missing) error message:

sigerror.jpg

Note also, that even without any changes to my sig, clicking to update my signature - as it is right now - presents this message. Apparently it's too long (eleven lines including code), has too many links (two) and images (one), and that image is too big! D=

A bizarre bug indeed, so thought I'd let you guys know.

EDIT: And apparently the automatic image resizing thing isn't quite working either. XD;

Edited by Dreadknux

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• JezMM

• DarkOverord

• Phos

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm a bit narked about the image resizing too. :|

Sorry about the sig issues, we've heard a few, including normally decent-looking sigs being broken by many a line-break. I'll look into it first thing tomorrow personally (unless someone else on the skinning team has a look before then) so sit tight! :)

(unless someone else on the skinning team has a look before then)

Gee, I wonder who that is. ;)

I'll take a look, no guarantees that I can fix it though.

^ awesome thank you! I was wondering what I was doing wrong cos I kept getting the error, so I'm glad it's not just me =3

Oh don't worry. At least your sig didn't explode XD

Uuuuum This is an improvement XD Least my sig doesn't take the entire screen now. I'll leave it like this so that skinners can quick check seen as I seem to have the most complicated sig around XD