Awoo.

Tumblr/Twitter Sonic's latest exploits

NoirSuede

6 hours ago, TailsBot said:

Archie sure used to think so.

You can bet he'd be a real scourge on the ol' eyes, that's for sure.

Spoiler

And before anyone says anything about me, I don't flash and glow.

• Thumbs Up 1

One or two posts are hinting something happening tomorrow.

Me thinks it's the Sonic Mania steam. There's tags with #S.M on them.

16 hours ago, MUH said:

One or two posts are hinting something happening tomorrow.

Me thinks it's the Sonic Mania steam. There's tags with #S.M on them.

No doubt something to do with this:

Goddamnit Mike stop tweeting XP

• Thumbs Up 1

Today we have a rather curious update. With tags of course
#life can be boiled down into nine distinct paths #no matter what path you walk - there will be challenges #imagine being full neutral #there's nothing wrong with it#nor nothing right #it's the vanilla path #but even vanilla is a wonderful thing #like with wafers #or in coffee #not chili dogs though #that wasn't so good #but we wonder if someone has ever made a dessert chili dog #with like... a churro or something #printing money here - folks #we hope if you finalize this concept that you at least throw 100 our way

At first it just looks like a goofy meme...

http://sonicthehedgehog.tumblr.com/post/159156331083/choose-wisely

But if you zoom in on the Chaotic Evil section, there's a little quote there above and below the question marks saying
"I'll take you on a wild adventure if you want to go"

Now what could that mean... We need to find the meaning of that.

If you want my (admittedly kinda wild) thought.... I'm thinking this is all some kind of tease for Sonic Forces, more specifically the characters appearing in the game. Now the "Edgey Evil" and the hidden "Chaotic Evil" are clearly jokey stand-ins for something (possibly a couple new Evil characters appearing in Forces) but the other characters... well we already know Sonic (duh), Amy, Knuckles, Eggman and the Chaotix are in Sonic Forces, so that lines up pretty well. If this image is to tease the characters appearing in Forces, then that would mean Big the Cat and Shadow the Hedgehog are appearing in Forces as well... presuming my theory is correct, which it might not be.

Wild Adventure If You Want To Go.png

• Thumbs Up 3

The Social Media team are hiring, know some Spanish and stuff? Get on it boi!

Remember when Sergio said that they'll post the commercial they had on Adult Swim on one of the livestreams? Welp, here it is.

Just one small change.

12 hours ago, Soni said:

Remember when Sergio said that they'll post the commercial they had on Adult Swim on one of the livestreams? Welp, here it is.

Just one small change.

Yea they took out fun is infinite

3 hours ago, Meta77 said:

Yea they took out fun is infinite

And instead added a weird S and [follow the clues].

I get a feeling that a lot of clues are already laid out and no-one yet realizes that we should be puzzling things together.
There's probably a secret just waiting to be revealed by now.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well I know I've seen that style of s in something sonic related from the 90s but it's on the tip of my brain

• Thumbs Up 1

So this just in, the Sonic Twitter account has been nominated for not one, not two BUT 3 AWARDS for the Sonic/Eggman Twitter Q&A for the PromaxGAMES Awards.

That event was nominated for "Outstanding Marketing Campaign - Rated 'E' Games", "Best Use of Social Media Campaign" and "Most Effective Buzz Generating Tactic".

Details here: https://promaxbda.org/promax-games/promaxgames-awards-2017/promaxgames-awards-2017-finalists

• Thumbs Up 7

Great achievement by Aaron & co.

Can't wait till they reach the 3 million & Knuckles milestone!

• Thumbs Up 7

"You say that summer's getting closer / We don't feel like we are getting older"

What does it mean?

4 hours ago, VEDJ-F said:

"You say that summer's getting closer / We don't feel like we are getting older"

What does it mean?

Seeing as Sonic Mania was delayed until summer, maybe it's to do with this?