Awoo.

Sonic Movie Fan Art Thread

CaptainRobo

I looked into every page (literally 4 pages, eh too easy) and the drawings you made were amazing! I wish I had a bit of patience to draw something good.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

So, I try to imagine how the redesign Sonic could look like.:

redesign_movie_sonic_by_kitsuoi_dd7umph-

I also made an separate eyes version of this.:

redesign_movie_sonic_with_separate_eyes_

• Thumbs Up 1

I sure would prefer the separate-eyes style as that is something setting him apart from other Sonics 🙂 Something iconic just for him 😉 Some spin to the gloves too - fingerless, special runner-type gloves (like those for "sliding the ground" or what for they are - for me they are just special gloves XD).

But that doesn't mean your pictures are bad 🙂 I like them ❤️

• Thumbs Up 2

On 7/2/2019 at 8:14 AM, Operationgamer17 said:

Check this out!

Oh nice! You found my drawing. Thanks for the appreciation!

Draw an picture of the possible redesigned Sonic getting chased by Dr. Robotnik’s Truck.

city_escape_scene_by_kitsuoi_ddb8nm0-pre

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2019 at 4:32 PM, prettyinplague said:

Very cool stuff you got going on here guys! 

Thanks! 

Found this nice picture of Amy in movie style. She look the same, but with separate eyes.:

spacer.png

Source

Also, I found some more nice movie fan art.:

spacer.png

Source

spacer.png

Source

Drew this, since now that the movie is now coming on the same year when the next Olympics will be held.:

movie_sonic_at_the_olympic_games_by_kitsuoi_dddc47d-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODM5IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZGFjOGUxZmEtMDlkYi00MTU4LWFjZjEtODJjNTUxMDhmMWQzXC9kZGRjNDdkLTE2NzM4YWJhLWYyOTYtNDlkYy05NTc3LTkwYjczMGUyNDA0ZC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.1UYrXjFCNhf1EcBEeGfnlAQQVb3RIgiLGChcYnb9k1I

Found some very cool fan art.:

Spoiler

1557981025.tomgord_c7008ac1-154e-4b5b-8c9a-4d5d1ec2aab9.png

Artist: Tomgord

1557236727.soniethedog_uhhhh_meow.gif

Artist: SonieTheDog

1558108353.zen_sonic_and_me2.jpg

Artist: ZEN

1563856916.astralclefairy_movie_poster.png

Artist: astral_clefairy

Not sure if this can be considered as fan-art as I'm not really a fan of what I've seen of the movie and the design, but I drew the Blue Gremlin himself out of boredom today.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Palette said:

Not sure if this can be considered as fan-art as I'm not really a fan of what I've seen of the movie and the design, but I drew the Blue Gremlin himself out of boredom today.

Wow! Nice! BTW, I’m mixed on what I had see so far on the movie. However, I’m still looking forward watching it. It might be an fun movie to watch. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Drew an picture of Sonic and Bumblebee interacting since both of their movies are made and distributed by the same studio.

spacer.png

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, I'll have to admit I don't like what they've shown about this movie... but @CaptainRobo has inspired me to re-create the design of our blue hedgehog, just for fun.

So, here is my reinterpretation of Paramount's Sonic the Hedgehog:

spacer.png

...and his infamous arch-nemesis, doctor...errrmmm... Robotnik? Eggman? Do we even know how he's gonna be called in the movie? Nah, whoever is PLAYED BY JIM CARREY:

spacer.png

Hope you like them!

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, ChaosKaiser said:

Okay, I'll have to admit I don't like what they've shown about this movie... but @CaptainRobo has inspired me to re-create the design of our blue hedgehog, just for fun.

So, here is my reinterpretation of Paramount's Sonic the Hedgehog:

spacer.png

...and his infamous arch-nemesis, doctor...errrmmm... Robotnik? Eggman? Do we even know how he's gonna be called in the movie? Nah, whoever is PLAYED BY JIM CARREY:

spacer.png

Hope you like them!

Wow! These look cool! Great job! Thanks! Yea, I’m mixed on what they had shown so far of the movie. However, I think it will ended up being a really fun movie to watch.