Awoo.

Favorite Eggman Logo?

Austroid

Both the adventure and modern versions are appropriate for me, though for scaling the modern is better as its simplified and doesnt face the deformity the SA1 logos do.

I am very big in iconography so I appreciate simplified logos more.

Make a logo too complex and it becomes silly, this is why i dont like the one from forces.

Simple Iconography goes a long way in conveying a idea.

To a simple cross signifying Christianity, the star of David for Judaism. to more modern symbols like the Bat symbol on Batman and Supermans S

It even works for villains and real life nasties like Nazi Germany, the Hammer and sickle of the soviet union. Villains with great icons are Sinestro and even Lex Luthor has it in recent media.

Eggman’s Head embossed as a logo dates back to 1993’s Sonic CD to my knowledge. It’s on the Colision Chaos Boss, and sometimes his Egg Mobile. (Such as in Tidal Tempest)

EDIT: Sonic 3 and Knuckles contains a simple logo in the Death Egg Zone. Simply the word “EGG” in all capital letters in maroon plastered on certain floors and ceilings. Interestingly, the logo is sometimes flipped upside down, making the Gs look like Cs.

EDIT: Scrap Brain Act 3 (and hence Labyrinth Zone) contain a glyph that for some reason resembles Dr. Eggman’s head, the modern version, no less! Probably just a coincidence.