Awoo.

Crazy SU speedruns

turbojet

There is no way the game could let you run that fast and still provide you with a decent experience.

But what he's saying is this guy makes it almost look like the game can do it.

Yeah I know, but what i'm saying is that's Sonic's true speed, he's a lot faster than a lot of you think there's no hero or villian from any franchise that can touch Sonic's speed, when they say he's the fastest thing alive they ain't lying. The only people that can match to Sonic's second to non speed, is the people from his own franchise.

And actually I retract my first statement, they CAN put all that speed in the game, see the problem that everyone is doing is your looking at Sonic's speed from a realistic view, when really Sonic and the franchise is about that cartoony fantasy zone, they took that away, but if they return to that and start getting more creative and original like how they did back then, then they could do it. Like when Sonic put's his arms behind his back, he's traveling at the speed of sound, that's when his feet start warp and stretch long, and when he's ripping the ground open and leaving trails of fire and his leg's look like a wheel motion that's fatser than the speed of sound, and the figure eight is moving hyper sonic speed's. Hopefully they return to that, in a realistic view they can't put it in the game cause there's no tech that can handle that ,but returning Sonic to his root's they can, Sonic is about fantasy not realisim.

Edited by Segamaster

Hey guys! I can go through levels quickly too WITHOUT glitching! I still make some mistakes but if you want to see go to my video of this Adabat runthrough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6ey11xLxa0...re=channel_page

Hope you all enjoy! Tell me if it is crazy o not.

Not bad. What would really help your time is if you snaked alot when on the water, and dash, jump, Air dash, then dash, during the Huge robot area and the other robot dodging area.

I saw alot of things that could've cut your time down by atleast 10-20secs. I just cant say or give alot of help or pointers because Im just in a hurry since I gotta be at work by 5pm ( US central time). But trust me snaking on JJ will really make sonic look alot faster.

....x______X

How can people go so fast?! Dx I thought I was ok-ish fast but now I feel like a snail compared to these.

..I am a snail compared to these. Heheh...*runs off to practise*

Thanks for the pointers but I'm not even good at snaking on mario kart. I like my time the way it is. Thanks for the comment though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

just saw this on my youtube friend activity page:

He goes crazy fast at first then slows down near the end. overall pretty good. is that a DLC pack stage?

To answer your question yes it is. And yeah that was a good run, way better than mines were.

It's stuff like this, that makes me wonder how Sonic is even allowed to race Mario at the olympics. :blink:

Edited by KoolKojoS

I can try to make a video later on of my new Spagonia run but my new time there is 4:04.

Haha soo you did end up using the drift/snaking idea! It works wonders right? Anyways very nice run of the stage.

• 3 months later...

There one unbelivable speedrun on empire city

1:30 seconds...wow.

Um I really dont know what to say about that, I'm speechless. Like that was crazy.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That was a really good run...But I'm still so glad i got the HD version of the game. I'd get tired of continuously pressing boost the whole time just to stay at max speed. Have you tried snaking in the wii version?

• 1 month later...

WOW...Heres a brand new vid by 'ParaXade0' he gets RooftopRun Act 1 Day(360)in 1.56 minutes!!!!

Link -

Okay. It's good but we have to have some sort of cutoff when it comes to glitch abuse because he basically glitched the whole damn thing.

• Thumbs Up 1

Okay. It's good but we have to have some sort of cutoff when it comes to glitch abuse because he basically glitched the whole damn thing.

Hahaha, absurd glitch is absurd INDEED.

Enjoy the way that he still only gets a C.

• Thumbs Up 2