Awoo.

Sonic Forces - Eggman's Facility Music

Shiny Gems

This is really rad! Forces' soundtrack has had some tracks which haven't appealed to me, so it's always good to be reminded that it's capable of greatness. I can definitely see myself listening to this one a lot more.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Depression Kong said:

>Jun Senoe will never be the lead composer of a Sonic game ever again

ngbbs4415a273c39f5.jpg

He was lead on Sonic 4 Generations. Ohtani is fantastic, but he has a different style and doesn't capture energy in the same way as Senoue. But Senoue isn't perfect; there's the aforementioned Sonic 4 and he incresingly went wilder with the rock influence that I didn't like too much. 

Sonic soundtracks are generally at their best when they're the work of multiple composers all play to their own strengths. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Holy crap, this remix :o 

I really hope, since they’re remixing songs from SA2, that they throw in some songs from Shadow the Hedgehog as well! That game’s OST is so good :D