Awoo.

Sonic Forces SPOILER Thread

Ellipsis-Ultima

1 minute ago, DabigRG said:

Yeah, I thought the same thing. Like, why not get the other Zeti in there while you're at it? And maybe even clones of Big and Jet for the sake of it?

I'd laugh my ass of if we had like a bunch of Dark Gaia's in the army 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Oh jesus. There's your winning strategy Eggman. Make an army of god monsters you couldn't control in previous games and sick 'em on the populous until they surrender.

5 minutes ago, theofficefan99 said:

Can we all agree that there should never be a CaC/Avatar in the series ever again?

I disagree. I say we should have the option from now on but only in like classic mode like Colors did. Just never have a story centered around one again.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Night on Balding Mountain said:

Oh jesus. There's your winning strategy Eggman. Make an army of god monsters you couldn't control and sick 'em on the populous until they surrender.

I disagree. I say we should have the option from now on but only in like classic mode like Colors did. Just never have a story centered around one again.

Well to be fair, under Infinites control, they'd be pretty loyal to Eggman

Just now, KHCast said:

Well to be fair, under Infinites control, they'd be pretty loyal to Eggman

No, I meant to say monsters from previous games he couldn't control.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, theofficefan99 said:

Can we all agree that there should never be a CaC/Avatar in the series ever again?

We'll never all be able to agree on one thing.

In the main series I agree. Maybe in a spin-off.. but their spin-offs usually suck..

Oh okay. Well in that regard, now you that you bring that up, how fucking pathetic was it of Eggman/Infinite to create a illusion of Chaos 0 and not Perfect Chaos lol. Jesus Christ 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 3

32 minutes ago, A Zombie KING and 35 other said:

Put me in the group who is disappointed with how they wrote eggman. It was like he was an illusion himself.

He musta been working on Infinite for years, hence the illusion Eggman has had as being EggNewman.

1 minute ago, KHCast said:

Oh okay. Well in that regard, now you that you bring that up, how fucking pathetic was it of Eggman/Infinite to create a illusion of Chaos 0 and not Perfect Chaos lol. Jesus Christ 

Maybe it.. wasn't in the Ruby's power..? And that's another problem when it comes to these McGuffins, what they can and can't do isn't well defined.

If Infinite can create a miniture sun, why not create an army of literally everything Sonic and friends have ever fought?

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, KHCast said:

I got another one for you. Eggman builds another Death Egg, when he can just use the Ruby's power to make the Ark. You know the thing that houses the giant ass cannon that could take out the resistance with a few well placed strikes? But no, lets just make the base that doesn't work again.

21 minutes ago, KHCast said:

There probably would be no planet if that happened.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, Night on Balding Mountain said:

I got another one for you. Eggman builds another Death Egg, when he can just use the Ruby's power to make the Ark. You know the thing that houses the giant ass cannon that could take out the resistance with a few well placed strikes? But no, lets just make the base that doesn't work again.

We never really did find out what the Death Egg was ever good for.. 

23 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

Yeah, I thought the same thing. Like, why not get the other Zeti in there while you're at it? And maybe even clones of Big and Jet for the sake of it?

"I have summoned illusions of your greatest foes! Shadow! Chaos 0! Zavok! Metal Sonic! That's not all! I got some others in on this! Mephiles! Erazor Djinn! Merlina! The other Deadly 6 members! and Wendy Witchcart! What...you don't remember Wendy? That's just... that's just cruel hedgehog."

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 3

Just now, DabigRG said:

In the classics or just in this game?

Both, yeah. Mass weapons factory? Giant laser powered by Chaos Emeralds?

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, The Tenth Doctor said:

"I have summoned illusions of your greatest foes! Shadow! Chaos 0! Zavok! Metal Sonic! That's not all! I got some others in on this! Mephiles! Erazor Djinn! Merlina! The other Deadly 6 members! and Wendy Witchcart! What...you don't remember Wendy? That's just... that's just cruel hedgehog."

To be fair, Witchcart and her puppets were Tails' enemies rather than Sonic's, though Archie has her she helped kidnap Sonic and Eggman.

Mephiles wouldn't make much sense and I'd be surprised if he even knew Erazor Djinn and the Dark Queen were a thing.

3 minutes ago, The Tenth Doctor said:

No joke, was kinda hoping for mephiles, especially since mephiles himself can create illusions of himself lol

@DabigRG tbf he refrences secret Rings to tails implying tails knows 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Razule said:

We never really did find out what the Death Egg was ever good for.. 

It's an overly complex space garage, that doubles as a paper weight

tumblr_inline_mf7duryvG41ra17z7.gif

• Chuckle 5

1 minute ago, Razule said:

Both, yeah. Mass weapons factory? Giant laser powered by Chaos Emeralds?

Now that you mention it, they never do clarify. Archie had it be a mass roboticizer preboot and I believe S&K had a scene where it fucked shit up with a flash of it's eyes, but outside of that, nada.

Here, it's just a glorified prison run by Zavok.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, DabigRG said:

Now that you mention it, they never do clarify. Archie had it be a mass roboticizer preboot and I believe S&K had a scene where it fucked shit up with a flash of it's eyes, but outside of that, nada.

Here, it's just a glorified prison run by Zavok.

Yeah, that was in lava reef zone. 

2 minutes ago, KHCast said:

No joke, was kinda hoping for mephiles, especially since mephiles himself can create illusions of himself lol

@DabigRG tbf he refrences secret Rings to tails implying tails knows 

Makes sense. Sonic told Amy about Black Knight, so it stands to reason he did something similar with Secret Rings.

What I meant was that Eggman wouldn't know.-

10 hours ago, Razule said:

Why doesn't he just do the 06 thing and blow them all away?

Normal folks is in the crowd. 

Like he could do chaos blast take the rings off and start running and melting fools, but he might accidentally melt like amy or something. 

31 minutes ago, theofficefan99 said:

No. I actually think the CaC is a good idea for the franchise...when handled appropriately.

For the main games? No. But I can easily see a successful spin-off series based on that sort of gameplay and storytelling.  

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Nice Smile 1