Awoo.

Sonic Forces SPOILER Thread

Ellipsis-Ultima

2 minutes ago, Shaddy the guy said:

So this game looks...pretty neat. The visuals are great, and most (read: not all) of the levels are looking better than what got shown off

The story is all over the place. Dialogue is pretty good, but the blank text explaining the takeover is stupid. I think the "torture" line is stupid, but it's definitely being overblown since we clearly see it does nothing to Sonic in the longrun, and Eggman otherwise seems great in this game. Tails sucks, but that's nothing new. Infinite is doofy as hell and I love it. He makes me think of Zant from Twilight Princess.

really like how much customization options there are in the game. Skin tone, hair style, the number of different eye choices. I know it's dumb fanservicy bullshit but dammit it speaks to the part of me that likes that stuff. Plus, there's so much different stupid clothes that 

There's a lot of levels, which is a massive relief to me since I was worried that their short length would be coupled with there only being  20 or 30-something of them. I'm glad the actual amount of content won't disappoint, assuming that it's all actually fun.

Other than that...villain illusions is dumb, but expected. The guy playing kind of sucks, but his enthusiasm was endearing. If Seaside Hill's really in the game, then I'm annoyed, but I hope it at least looks different enough to not be an exact copy of Generations.

So yeah. Consider me actually excited for the game again. Let me reiterate that I understand the physics and level issues people have, it just doesn't seem prominent enough to make me hate the game.

Same. It'll be the most barebones Sonic game in terms of levels and physics. But I'm interested in the story..

Maybe we'll get scourge the hedgehog:P 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Jar Jar Analysis 1138 said:

Same. It'll be the most barebones Sonic game in terms of levels and physics. But I'm interested in the story..

I think I’m gonna make Scourge my avatar.

1 minute ago, Jar Jar Analysis 1138 said:

The other problem I have with the story is the other characters not doing much.

1 minute ago, RedFox99 said:

The other problem I have with the story is the other characters not doing much.

What are they suppose to do? Losing Sonic was all Eggman needed to win, apparently.

• Thumbs Up 1

Spoiler

The Death Egg stage for Sonic and Avatar have those double-lasered robot trio that fire a lot faster than before.

1 minute ago, Zippo said:
  Hide contents

1509150763707.jpg

Someone please tell me this shit isn't real. This is a fucking troll. It has to be.

Please

I really wish they didn't make Classic sonic of the past.

It makes no sense why he's connected and they don't even bring in classic knuckles or anyone...

But I wouldn't mind this plot twist(I just don't care very much). At least the Sonic games won't be so isolated from continuity.

4 minutes ago, Zippo said:
  Hide contents

1509150763707.jpg

Someone please tell me this shit isn't real. This is a fucking troll. It has to be.

Please

We are facing the upcoming biggest shitstorm the community will ever face.

And by god it is GLORIOUS.

• Promotion 1
  • Chuckle 7

1 minute ago, Zippo said:

Please

Of course it is. It's 4chan, and it's designed to get you mad or angry, especially that "Mania 2 is dead" bit.

Anyway, watching more of the stream. Sonic vs. Infinite is a pretty awesome looking fight, and my god, the dialogue between these two is amazing. Infinite is trying so hard to be an edgy bastard and Sonic is having none of it. This is exactly what I wanted out of this character.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Zippo said:
  Hide contents

1509150763707.jpg

Please

36fB0.thumb.gif.cfd77a53b4b75884af1b79101982f458.gif

No way, just no way. Sega wouldn't be that boneheaded.

5 minutes ago, Zippo said:
  Hide contents

1509150763707.jpg

Please

Nah, I don't buy it. Too tone deaf even for Sonic Team. No reason to trust some random nobody without any evidence but their word.

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Zippo said:
  Hide contents

1509150763707.jpg

Please

Uh.. if it's true, maybe this guy misinterpreted what he saw?

It doesn't even sound like Classic dies at all, just that the Ruby's pulling him back to his own world.

The "real" Sonic thing though.. yeah.. I dunno about that

1 minute ago, A Zombie KING and 14 other said:

36fB0.thumb.gif.cfd77a53b4b75884af1b79101982f458.gif

No way, just no way. Sega wouldn't be that boneheaded.

They approved RoL...

• Chuckle 2

7 minutes ago, Zippo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1509150763707.jpg

Please

That would be one of the most horrific endings Sega could have ever thought of. I don't think that even they can be that awful. I'd be amazed and disappointed if that were real.

• Thumbs Up 5

8 minutes ago, Zippo said:
  Hide contents

1509150763707.jpg

Please

Hahahaha XD woohoo that is sure a troll move

6 minutes ago, Jar Jar Analysis 1138 said:

I really wish they didn't make Classic sonic of the past.

It makes no sense why he's connected and they don't even bring in classic knuckles or anyone...

But I wouldn't mind this plot twist(I just don't care very much). At least the Sonic games won't be so isolated from continuity.

But he's not from the past

Even if they brought back Classic Tails and Knuckles, it'd be awkward to go from them being playable to them doing things off-screen or Classic Tails suddenly being wimpy as Modern.

13 minutes ago, Zippo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1509150763707.jpg

Please

Well, it wouldn't be SEGA if they didn't try to sabotage themselves along the way.  Even in the event that it might be fake, the fact that I'm actually considering the possibility that this is real is really fucking sad.

• Thumbs Up 2

It's a troll. Being in a conversation with my friend (now that the game leaked she could give me more info), and this thing about Classic Sonic or Mania Sonic does not happens. Chill the fuck out.

She also said the game ended being a bit different in how it "handled" some stuff (story related) in the final version.

• Thumbs Up 6

15 minutes ago, Zippo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1509150763707.jpg

Please

Hope not. Otherwise it's the biggest close-ranged bullet to the head ST has ever taken.

2 minutes ago, Jango said:

It's a troll. Being in a conversation with my friend (now that the game leaked she could give me more info), and this thing about Classic Sonic or Mania Sonic does not happens. Chill the fuck out.

She also said the game ended being a bit different in how it "handled" some stuff (story related) in the final version.

But.. I want something Sonic related to be angry about!!?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Razule said:

But.. I want something Sonic related to be angry about!!?

You mean there isn't enough already?!

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 6