Awoo.

What Sonic games have you 100% completed?

SpaceySpace

As in more than just complete the story. As in found all the chaos emeralds/emblems/red rings, achieved the highest rank on all the levels, etc...

And did you discover anything new from that Sonic that you didn't know before?

Every game except 06, Unleashed, Free Riders and Lost World.

Also Rush Adventure and the Rivals games since I never finished RA and I never played the other two.

Every game except Chaotix, Tails Adventure and Sky Patrol, Labyrinth, Spinball, Free Riders, the All-Star series and the Mario&Sonic series, SATSR and SATBK (those are the only two I can't stomach, at all).

Sonic heroes, sonic advance 1,2,3, sonic rushes, sonic colors, all classics, sonic adventure 1. That's about it for me.

I think Sonic 1 (16-bit) is the only one I've 100%'ed, if finishing with all emeralds is what counts as 100% in that game.

Sonic 1- All emeralds

Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Sonic Generations -all Red Rings , S ranks and achievements/Trophies

Sonic Mania - All emeralds , completed with Sonic and Tails , Tails alone, Knuckles and Sonic alone , All gold medals in Blue Sphere and all Achievements/Trophies

Sonic Forces

Team Sonic Racing

Due to that I'm rubbish playing games, it is lucky that I manage to beat a game whether it is done on Easy or just get to the end struggling. It's very rare that I manage to 100% complete on any game, despite having a 1000+ games only managed just over 60.

In terms of Sonic games, only a very few games I have fully completed. Sonic R was my first. Sonic 1 both the Mega Drive and the Master System versions, both fairly recent too as in 3 years ago despite trying for 16 years and 9 years until they got done. Sonic 4 Episode 1 was also fully complete. Sonic CD is a bit ambigious (depends on version, I finished the original Mega CD version) however I did get all the Time Stones and got the Good Ending. Sadly that's about it.

sonic 1, 3&k and spinball (the Genesis versions), Unleashed, Generations and Mania,

currently working on destroying all metal sonic holograms in CD and getting all the emblems in adventure 1 and 2,

Sonic 2: i don't even try to get the good ending anymore ('cause i suck at the half-pipe)

Sonic R, Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Sonic Advance 2, Sonic Battle, Sonic Riders, Sonic 06, Sonic Riders Zero Gravity, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Sonic and the Black Knight, Sega Superstars Tennis, Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Free Riders, Sonic Colors, Sonic Generations (PS3). Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric, Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal, and Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice.

I 100% completed 18 Sonic games. I Would list Sonic Mania, but I would be lying. I did beat the game as Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles, along with getting  all 7 emeralds for each, and beating the real final boss, but I still haven’t gotten all gold medals from the special stages. I earned enough silver medals to unlock “& Knuckles Mode”, however.

2 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

Sonic R, Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Sonic Battle, Sonic Riders, Sonic 06, Sonic Riders Zero Gravity, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Sonic and the Black Knight, Sonic Free Riders, Sonic Colors, and Sonic Generations (PS3).

I 100% completed 12 Sonic games. 

Wait you completed 06?

9 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Wait you completed 06?

Yes I did, and it took a long time. I found all the silver and gold medals, got an S rank on each stage and mission in all three story modes for both easy and hard mode, and got all the shop upgrades for Sonic, Shadow, and Silver.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

Yes I did, and it took a long time. I found all the silver and gold medals, got an S rank on each stage and mission in all three story modes, and got all the shop upgrades for Sonic, Shadow, and Silver.

Thats some serious commitment and patience.

7 minutes ago, Eurisko said:

Thats some serious commitment and patience.

I’ll admit, it was disappointing to find out you get nothing from doing all of that, but to be honest, it felt good to know I put up with a challenge that a lot haven’t bothered putting up with. I had to go through a lot of freaking loading screens though.

All the classics (all emeralds/time stones as all characters etc), the Advance games (all complete, all emeralds, all gold medal times in Advance 3), the Rush games (all S ranks, emeralds, and all the Rush Adventure missions and Hidden Islands and stuff), Colours (all S ranks, red rings, and Super Sonic by completing Game Land), and Generations (S ranked every single mission, level, and boss, including hard modes, unlocking everything as a result. I also did fully complete Heroes and Shadow, getting all A ranks and unlocking their respective hard modest, but the memory cards wiped. I haven't got Heroes back up to Super Hard mode, but I think I unlocked Expert Mode in Shadow again but didn't bother playing that. Fully beating Shadow is surprisingly not as bad as Heroes.

I've also beaten Sonic 1 Game Gear and Sonic 2 Game Gear with all the emeralds, but those barely count really.

Fuck doing everything in the Adventure games, 06, or Unleashed. I haven't played Mania as I don't have the newest consoles and I'm thinking about replacing my computer anyway. Chronicles and 3D Blast are the only Sonic games I own that I've never finished up to the credits. I found the 5th boss in 3D Blast hard as a kid and just never bothered going back to it, while Chronicles was just ass and I gave up after like 4 hours.

Just now, SpongicX said:

I’ll admit, it was disappointing to find out you get nothing from doing all of that, but to be honest, it felt good to know I put up with a challenge that a lot haven’t bothered putting up with. I had to go through a lot of freaking loading screens.

You get NOTHING??? Thats harsh , to be honest I've only been through the whole game once and I've never come across anyone who has 100%. LOL and yes , thats a ton of loading screens.

Well done dude.

• Thumbs Up 1

All the classics + 4 + 3D Blast + R, SA2B, Heroes, Riders, Rush, Chronicles, Colors (w/o S-Ranks) + DS

I've completed all the classics including Mania with all the emeralds. Never got the CD time stones though. Got all gold medals on Mania too.

- 130 emblems on SADX plus all of mission mode complete.

- 180 emblems on SA2B. 

- 120 emblems on Heroes. Never beat the super hard mode yet sadly. 

- 1000/1000 gamer score on Sonic 06. I did this twice actually. :o 

- 1000/1000 GS on Unleashed. I also fully completed the entire Unleashed PS2 version.

- Mastered SatSR. Level 99, all fire souls, gold medals and the whole special book is filled. 

- 100% on Riders and Zero Gravity. Was darn close to finishing Free Riders but it required two people so I never got around to it. I wanna finish it though. 

- All S ranks with both characters on Rush. All stories complete. 

- All S ranks on Rush Adventure. Mission Mode 100%.

Not bad for a girl. Still need to 100% Black Knight and Colors, but I dislike the latter so I probably won't. I need one achievement for Generations. That horrendous time eater boss. Ugh. The rest of it was so easy. I'm bad at the Advance games. I might be forgetting other games. :) 

2 hours ago, Eurisko said:

You get NOTHING??? Thats harsh , to be honest I've only been through the whole game once and I've never come across anyone who has 100%. LOL and yes , thats a ton of loading screens.

Well done dude.

I can’t remember who, but I remember there was someone else on Youtube who did the same. The guy made a lot of fun mod videos of Sonic 06. Despite how poor the game is, I always wished it got a pc release, just to be able to play it with mods. If Sega won’t fix the game, then let the modders do it.

Just Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Generations. I don't really play Sonic games to 100% complete them, but Generations was easy enough.

My ability and patience to one hundred percent complete games, in general, is pretty small.  Like, unless there's some reason to want to complete it one hundred percent (such as unlocking abilities and things that you can use in later playthroughs) or the challenges themselves are actually fun (which they often aren't), then I just can't be bothered.  Too much to do, too little time, etc.

As far as Sonic games go, I have 100%-ed a few of them.  But not as many as I would like.

- Sonic 1, 2, 3+K (16-bit)

- Sonic 3D Blast

- Sonic Advance 2

- Sonic Rush

- Sonic Mania

I feel like there's one more I'm forgetting, but I can't think of what it could be.  I've been meaning to finish SADX and SA2B for over a decade but I just don't see that happening anytime soon, and I've already just copied a save file from the internet on the PC versions of each just to experience the bonuses, so it will probably remain on the backburner for awhile.  I tried to 100% Heroes, but god those pinball stages are bad.

Sonic 1, 2, 3&K, maybe Generations and Colors once. Beyond that, I can't be arsed to finish them all completely. I hate emblem/medal collection and I don't care about getting all S-ranks.

Came pretty close with Generations. S Rank in every level, finished every challenge level, unlocked all skills, and came close to getting all Red Star Rings. Only achievement I didn't have besides RSR was Time Eater without getting hit. That's it, though.

• Sonic 3 and Knuckles
  • Sonic Adventure
  • Sonic Adventure 2
  • Sonic Colors
  • Sonic Generations
  • Sonic Lost World
  • Sonic Mania

I've only 100% Sonic 1 - 3&K. I've gotten close with SA2 but that damn space rouge stage killed me. Genz was 99%. Missed the Time Eater boss. And Unleashed.....yeah no. There was one hotdog challenge I never beat due to it being annoying.