Awoo.

What would your dream Sonic game include?

Psychicmoose103

I’m gonna write a very long summary of what a sonic game should be you can agree or disagree with the idea but I think this idea will save the franchise. The idea is called Project legecey a idea I thought of after recently playing mania and forces. Let’s start off I’m not talking about story this is not about sonics story telling more so on gameplay and mechanics let’s start off with this one.

Playable characters: out of all things this franchise has never done right was their characters they treated sonics friends as cheerleaders and it’s been so in every game since 06. If there would be a new sonic game that has sonics friends I want them too be playable. Of course I’m gonna make a list of characters that would be playable

playable

1. Sonic

abilities: boost, parkour, spindash, roll, kick, and homing attack

2. Tails

abilities: fly for a period of time, tails swing from sa1, dummy rings,  and grapple homing attack

3. Knuckles 

abilities: glide, punch, climb, and homing attack 

4. Amy

abilities: use hammer, boost, and homing attack.

non playable

1. Robotnic/Eggman

gameplay: this is very simple let the game be a open world sandbox sonic game and let it have 15 zones per world. What do I mean by this? Well it’s very simple the game would be open and endless until you hit the end of the map or a death pit it’s very simple and has a lot of potential. You can explore the world by the sandbox it has a goal you need too do fight all the bosses too progress too the next zone too go on the next world you need too collect the choas emeralds by completeing certain task in the main journey. There are side quest you can do too get rings rings are currency so if you have rings you can buy clothes and accessories for sonic and his friends something like what Mario did in Odyssey. You can go too unpopulated areas or populated areas that have the mobians and the humans.let the world b  alive in the game. Too beat a stage you have too go on the end goal by chooseing what path you want to go too too unlock a new part of the zone something like shadow the hedgehog expect going too a new part of the world. 

Control. Sonic and his friends should control like they did in sonic adventure one but with the flow and the momentum in sonic mania. Let the game control well and be decent.

graphics. So far how games look today they look great I would not change a thing with the graphics and look of the game but how ever sonic looks like he is made out of plastic I mean look at mario Odyssey mario has hair not like plastic but actual hair movement and look I say give sonic and his friends fur make them look animal give sonic a realistic fur but keep the cartoony look and model in the game. 

So so far that’s the best I got what do you guys think about this do you like it?

On 12/7/2017 at 6:15 AM, Ultimate Victory 64 said:

Adventure 1 level design

Adventure 2 control

Unleashed like Hub World

This +

Story NOT written by Pontaff, really hate how stories have been developed since Colours. I rather have Maekawa back again with stories like Black Knight, for example. Or Kiyoko Yoshimura, Unleashed and Sonic X writer. 

Playable Characters. Not neccesary have to be like Sonic gameplay but make them optional to main game/sidequest/another perspective of the story like the Classics (like Knuckles in Sonic3K and Mania). So then no one could complain about "booh, I have to play as Big in order to see the final" :( )

Some difficulty like in Sonic Adventure 1 & 2. I want some challenge in Sonic games again.

Collectables like Sonic Unleashed. I LOVED collectables in that game, specially the extra videos.

Oh...and Senoue as Sound Director again. I really like Ohtani, but I think Senoue works as Sound Director were more varied and colorful (and Crush 40 OF COURSE)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 1