Awoo.

Sonic Forces Speed Battle (iOS - Hardlight Studio) | MT

MudHunter
Dreadknux
Message added by Dreadknux,

This topic is now exclusively for the general discussion of Sonic Forces (Speed Battle) only. Any new announcements (characters, events, etc) should be made in a separate topic.

That tweet's really funny to me

"We have so many things coming to Dash and Forces! :D"

*3/4th is just Forces*

Really cool, but it's funny how much Forces there is

1 hour ago, GentlemanX said:

Mephiles and Super Shadow are coming as per Sonic Central. Sonic Central neglected to mention that we're getting Gamma before either of them.

What the fuck why would they not mention Gamma!?

Very stoked to have a new render of him.

Oh, I wonder if Mephi is going to be another challenger character....

He's going to have Infinites' clone move isn't he?

E-102 Gamma + Mephiles the Dark + Super Shadow + a lot of new doppelgängers from HARDlight I hope!!...
That game is unbelievable : with these three new runners, the roster will be made up of 66 characters!!...

Gamma being in the game is great but it remains insanely unfunny how bad the marketing continues to be from whoever's putting this stuff together.

Well, he was in SONIC RUNNERS...

HARDlight love the licence so much that I was sure he would be in the game : moreover, he is a fan favourite!!...

I'm still calling Ugly Sonic to show up soon, unless Disney somehow owns him.

Also, I'm surprised Dodon Pa isn't here yet, since Team Racing is still newest Sonic game. Like wow, he really made small impression, did he? Weird that classis aren't here like Mighty and Ray.

But of course only character I give a dang about right now is Sticks.

With Super Shadow on deck, my most wanted character has to be Burning Blaze. 

That would be cool

After Super Sonic and Super Shadow, I think Super Silver is obvious... and probably Burning Blaze!!...

In fact, in the videogame lore, I can only think of only one iconic character left : Emer (or maybe Neo Metal Sonic)l!!...
There are so many characters I'd like to see (Marine the Raccoon, the three Promo Avatars from SONIC FORCES, the Coconut Crew, Norman the Viking, G-mel, the remaining Zetis and so on) and new "doppelgängers" (from the "Halloween Dimension", please... and Pirate Sonic and Captain Shadow)!!...
Another "iconic" character could actually be Sticks the Badger, even if she's from another lore... but I'm sure she will appear in the game one day!!...

• 3 weeks later...

At last, I managed to promote another Special Character to max level (16)!!...
I was hesitating between Sir Lancelot and Lucky Whisper, so I asked my boyfriend to chose again... so, after Vampire Shadow and Lunar Blaze, my third "ultimate" Special Character is Treasure Hunter Knuckles!!...
Who will be next?!...

(All my other Special Characters are at level 8, so I need 4 050 000 rings to make one of them go up to level 16!!...)

Looks like SEGA Hardlight looked at Nimue and said, "Nah, hold my Rings."

FW6CAwmWIAIxTKz?format=jpg&name=large

An unearthed fairytale.

• Thumbs Up 3

Paladins? As in plural? Perhaps there are a few more on the way behind Amy

Although it is odd they skipped over Galahad and Lamarok to go to a new character. Jet could have used another Alt.

Is she a brand new doppelgänger from the Arthurian legends for Amy or Nimue as a fighter?!...
Anyway, she is wonderful!!...

This Tails' Vault thing is playing mind games on me. All those cards doubled. I ignored it when it ridiculously priced, now it's back halving the price. "This is your last chance to get these cards otherwise it's gone forever!"

Why did I come back and play this game....

6 hours ago, Ming Ming Hatsune said:

This Tails' Vault thing is playing mind games on me. All those cards doubled. I ignored it when it ridiculously priced, now it's back halving the price. "This is your last chance to get these cards otherwise it's gone forever!"

Why did I come back and play this game....

Its just another gatcha mechanic. Every vault returns 2 weeks later at half price to give you one last shot at that impulse buy.

On 7/6/2022 at 3:31 PM, King Conne said:

https://www.sonicstadium.org/2022/07/e-102-gamma-now-available-in-sonic-forces-mobile-paladin-amy-also-revealed/

So, she's Paladin Amy and not Nimue as a warrior : great!!...
But why does her name contain the word "Amy"?!...
Isn't she a knight from the world of Camelot?!...

If the wording of the reveal was an "unearthed tale" isn't it possible this could just be Hardlight's idea of an original Storybook setting? not related to Black Knight & Secret Rings?  The series was meant to be a trilogy after all.

Well, the third adventure was to be about Greek mythology... moreover, every doppelgänger had his/her own original name with no reference to the character from Sonic's dimension he / she designed from!!...

FYCiVXpWIAAlEv6?format=jpg&name=large

Paladin Amy will be available from tonight but the image is very strange : Does it have anything to do with the next game fromHARDlight rumours were talking about (a SONIC RPG based on a famous other non-SONIC RPG I forgot the title)?!...

Edit : I've just discovered Metal Sonic 3.0 is now a playable character in SONIC SPEED SIMULATOR (for ROBLOX), let's hope it will be playable in HARDlight's games soon since Treasure Hunter Knuckles is playable on ROBLOX!!...

FYMj9oKUIAI5vFi?format=jpg&name=small

Sir Percival is now playable in SONIC DASH!!...
In case you missed Excalibur-Sonic and Sir Lancelot, just pick up four objects on the road (Arthur's crown, the Holy Grail, anancient book and a potion) for a few days and you'll unlock them!!...

On 7/19/2022 at 5:57 PM, King Conne said:

FYCiVXpWIAAlEv6?format=jpg&name=large

Paladin Amy will be available from tonight but the image is very strange : Does it have anything to do with the next game fromHARDlight rumours were talking about (a SONIC RPG based on a famous other non-SONIC RPG I forgot the title)?!...

Edit : I've just discovered Metal Sonic 3.0 is now a playable character in SONIC SPEED SIMULATOR (for ROBLOX), let's hope it will be playable in HARDlight's games soon since Treasure Hunter Knuckles is playable on ROBLOX!!...

Huh. Not gonna lie, Amy looks ready for some Genshin Impact action with that outfit.