Awoo.

Sonic Mania SPOILERS/Impressions Thread

Zippo

I was laughing so hard at seeing all these people get to meet Mark's unique personality I wasn't even paying attention to the video

• Chuckle 1

Just now, VEDJ-F said:

I didn't find him particularly strange so I dunno why people were so thrown by it. 

He is a legitimate autist and a jew, at least IIRC, who also does his best to live up to internet stereotypes of what being an autist and being a jew mean. Youtube "He will not divide us Mark" for footage of him interrupting Shia's stuff from earlier this year to shout "I am Batman I am an autist I am an autist I'm batmaaan" and so on.

I love Mark but maaaaaaan. He's not exactly the easiest person for the average person to watch.

Anyway enough about him it's getting off-thread.

jesus christ poor mark hahahahahaa

he's also stubborn as fuck so he'll probably try yet some other method to stream it before giving up

17 minutes ago, The KKM said:

He is a legitimate autist and a jew, at least IIRC, who also does his best to live up to internet stereotypes of what being an autist and being a jew mean. Youtube "He will not divide us Mark" for footage of him interrupting Shia's stuff from earlier this year to shout "I am Batman I am an autist I am an autist I'm batmaaan" and so on.

I love Mark but maaaaaaan. He's not exactly the easiest person for the average person to watch.

Anyway enough about him it's getting off-thread.

Christ yeah, I was watching him go through Chemical Plant and all I hear is him repeating "WOULD YOU FUCK A POKEMON" over and over. 

This whole meltdown is amusing to say the least.

BTW I grabbed another picture of the heavies.

XEcyZwp.png

That Motobug looks weird as hell

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Josh said:

that's the exact same fucking sound

holy shit

they better not do this

They'd better not.

Sullying Eggman's return to classic 2D villainy with that lame upstart Infinite would be super dumb.

Why? We don't even know jack shit about Forces story yet. I'm genuinely curious as to the connection.

For all we know, it's just a stock sound effect that satisfied both Forces and Mania developers.

• Thumbs Up 3

1475530796508.jpg

Holy shit this is really happening: i swear, if this turns out to be a gigantic commercial for Forces i will be laughing my ass out so much.

• Thumbs Up 3

So, VK isn't working for me. Has he passed Chemical Plant? I just wanna know the next stage before I finally Quit the Internet For a few days.