Awoo.

New Sonic Forces - "Enter Infinite" Trailer

BubbleButt TV

1 minute ago, redhellc said:

I don't want to deviate the conversation much.

But just for curiosity, and I don't know if someone has talked about this before, I'm not the only one that sees a a japonese Kyubi inspired design in Infinite?

You mean, like the nine-tailed fox deal?

oh.

BRDmJv0.png

OH.

Sega.

Don't.

• Thumbs Up 5

58 minutes ago, Indigo Rush said:

oh.

BRDmJv0.png

OH.

Sega.

Don't.

Hey people have been mad at Sega for only teasing fights with a brainwashed Tails.

Now it could be for real XD 

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

Does not matter the game has sold over 2 million combined with xbox and ps3

You have a source for this? Don't point to VGChartz, they are notorious for having unreliable sales data.

According to Sega's own sales reports, Sonic 2006 sold only sold 870K units.

Tails is in the key art as a normal hero, so unless Infinite is Future Tails then that's (unfortunately) not looking likely.

• Thumbs Up 6

Just now, Nepenthe said:

Tails is in the key art as a normal hero, so unless Infinite is Future Tails then that's (unfortunately) not looking likely.

Well that's a given, not even just the key art, he's seen on the same place at the same scene with Infinite on the new cutscene.

• Thumbs Up 9

Evil villain Tails sounds so adorable though. It's too cute not to try at least once.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Indigo Rush said:

oh.

BRDmJv0.png

OH.

Sega.

Don't.

That would be badass. Yes please.

2 minutes ago, Ratcicle King said:

Well that's a given, not even just the key art, he's seen on the same place at the same scene with Infinite on the new cutscene.

What we're forgetting is that we have two Sonics. Where's classic Tails?

1 hour ago, Nepenthe said:

Well we have two Sonic's and we have only seen one Tails, unlike Generations.

Also wasn't in a plot synopsis somewhere that Tails had giving up fighting because Sonic disappeared, maybe this could be a Tails from another dimension just like Classic Sonic.

I'm just saying :P 

One thing that I've learnt from the replies in these topics - is that you simply cannot please everyone lol.

One minute people complain Eggman is always overthrown by another villain and then wish for him to be the secondary threat again after like just a few games.

Sega, why on earth you continue to aim to please everyone with one game these days I don't get. Not worth trying. Stop trying to milk Sonic like this, will only work against you in time

To be more on topic - I thought this was one of the game's better trailers. Infinite's VA portrays the character so well, and I love it. I'm keen to learn more about him in the future, despite the OTT edge approach (can't help but feel it's deliberate) Infinite looks decent. 

And the story doesn't look to be massively doom and gloom serious like Sonic '06 or (to a lesser extent since it's also quite cringey) Shadow the Hedgehog. 

Spoiler

They better have a damn good explanation story wise why Classic Sonic is needed to help out. Biggest gripe with this so far

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Ratcicle King said:

I always figured that if they were to do the Evil Tails storyline it'd have to be a different Tails from another timeline or another dimension anyway so it doesn't matter to me.

It would take some legendary writers to make the actual Tails we know and love being a villain something that would work though. That's a feat I don't even think the best of the best could fully sell me on.

But I want to see it done in some capacity because it sounds so adorkable and I need that in my life.

• Thumbs Up 2

wnt7fan.png

Is he not supposed to be more bat-like? Idk, that's how it strikes me. Reminds me of Noibat/Noivern from Pokemon. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Tracker_TD said:

wnt7fan.png

Is he not supposed to be more bat-like? Idk, that's how it strikes me. Reminds me of Noibat/Noivern from Pokemon. 

I'm going for "That's not his true form" he's a mash up of Sonics friends and enemies."

Hence why he looks like everyone and has all these powers.

Like Original the Evil only with a highly facepalming explanation for it.

• Thumbs Up 1

You thought Shadow was edgy? Think again.

(also this guy's voice reminds me of Ultron from the MCU)

3 hours ago, Diogenes said:

Ahahaha

Yep, this is what Sonic is, now. The trashiest DBZ knockoff.

I'm sorry now? Hasn't that been a thing ever since Super Sonic existed? 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Dejimon11 said:

I'm sorry now? Hasn't that been a thing ever since Super Sonic existed? 

In a sense, yes... however Super Sonic was more of a light parody, and broke into it's own thing with a unique set of rules, and they put a stopper to one-upping these forms and retconned Hyper Sonic as soon as they could. Nazo unironically goes full-blown pastiche with fusions, increasing power levels and overblown power shots.

It'd be like saying Sonic 3 & Knuckles is a knock-off of Star Wars because the Death Egg is a parody of the Death Star.

• Thumbs Up 9

8 minutes ago, Tracker_TD said:

wnt7fan.png

Those ears are apart of his helmet. If you watch the spin kicks, you can see where the helmet ends at the back.

Infinite is Tails' and Sonic's kids from a future parallel dimension that was inside of you all along.

Mephiles 2.0? Try Meh-philes the 'Original' Edgelord Redux.

And I could definitely smell the stench of Betraying Eggman trope a mile away with this one too. It just would've been better if the villain is just only Eggman to prove how much he is a threat and how much he improved. You know you're doing something wrong when you're making Colors' Eggman look more competent, capable and accomplished. And that time he had a theme park in space!

It was certainly interesting seeing whoever/whatever this is in action.

I'd like to stick with my theory that this is some sort of virus Eggman created, though unlikely.

Just saw these updates. My thoughts:

I like the song!

I like that Sonic was shown being outclassed. Maybe the story will try to have some tension?

I don't like how some of the dialogue seemed "Pontac-and-Graff-ie".

I don't like how Tails was using the Miles Electric during the fight and not, you know, fighting. I immediately blame Graff for this.

Overall, I'm optimistic. Let's just hope they have other writers (come on Flynn!).

• Thumbs Up 2

You can blame the new writers for that all you want, but that wouldn't change the fact that Tails still wouldn't fight even if they weren't there.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, StaticMania said:

You can blame the new writers for that all you want, but that wouldn't change the fact that Tails still wouldn't fight even if they weren't there.

Why not? He was right there.

4 minutes ago, Diogenes said:

Tails didn't fight anything in Unleashed, which was before Pontac and Graff were hired. There's no reason to think they're responsible for this.

Oh, I wasn't being completely serious when I said that I immediately blamed Graff. That being said, you're right about Unleashed, and now I'm back to being upset about that again.

That doesn't change that it's still kinda silly that he doesn't appear to be helping at all in this new cutscene.

• Thumbs Up 1