Awoo.

Making an Effort

Dcfan200

Hello there, people. I'm just Dcfan200, and me, along with a series of friends, are trying our best to create a petition to to attempt to save the Sonic Archie comics, somehow. Now, most of you will probably find it worthless, but we're getting the assist of others, daily. In fact, we're now at 131 signatures and many people are writing about their support for our petition. So, if you want to try to help us, I recommend you visit the URL here. https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/project-all-freedom

What's your business plan to go along with it? 

Who is your contact for sending this to? 

Who is your secondary contact for sending this to?

What is your cut off point for the signatures? Since 1000 is such a small number you'll have to factor in a time for success to make it a worthwhile proposition to both companies.

How are you verifying signatures?

How are you processing the data gained by the signatures. Age range? Location? Income? Other demographic?

If you don't have an answer to any of these. You're one step closer to finding out why the don't work.

• Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, Mayor D said:

What's your business plan to go along with it? 

Who is your contact for sending this to? 

Who is your secondary contact for sending this to?

What is your cut off point for the signatures? Since 1000 is such a small number you'll have to factor in a time for success to make it a worthwhile proposition to both companies.

How are you verifying signatures?

How are you processing the data gained by the signatures. Age range? Location? Income? Other demographic?

If you don't have an answer to any of these. You're one step closer to finding out why the don't work.

The simple goal is to keep trying and to make our voices heard. Just because we don't go through the complications as others, that shouldn't make us less effective in the means of our pursuit.

We kinda need to know what the hold up is before we can even try to do something about it.

example: if its a legal issue that entangles the comics, then you could get 3 billion signatures and it wouldn't do jack squat to the status quo.

I'd have to agree that online petitions have scarcely ever actually swayed a business in making a decision.  As such, going to have to close this topic for now as, I'm sure, a thousand other people are going to repeat the same sentiment if past history serves.

• Thumbs Up 1

• The topic was locked