Awoo.

Sonictrainer

4 hours ago, Sonictrainer said:

After you've done the trial, at least 1 Max Mushroom will spawn after doing at least 3 Max Raids.

So if you do 9 Max Raids, you'll usually find 3 Max Mushrooms growing near each other in one of several areas on the Isle of Armor.

I'm not sure if Dynamax Adventures work the same way though...

Do the raids have to be yours or can you just do random online raids? Also do they have to be on the island?

5 hours ago, KHCast said:

Do the raids have to be yours or can you just do random online raids? Also do they have to be on the island?

It can be any Max Raid in the Mainland Wild Area, Isle of Armor, or Crown Tundra, online or offline, appearing naturally or created using a Wishing Piece. 

Still not sure if Dynamax Adventures work the same way though...

• 3 weeks later...

Would anyone be willing to help me evolve my porygon? I need to trade it and then get it back while it’s holding that upgrade item 

4 hours ago, KHCast said:

Would anyone be willing to help me evolve my porygon? I need to trade it and then get it back while it’s holding that upgrade item 

Sure, what time do you need to do this?

(I live on Eastern US Time)

2 hours ago, Sonictrainer said:

Sure, what time do you need to do this?

(I live on Eastern US Time)

Anytime would work for me, I’m on the west coast, so pacific time. Within today would be best for me