Awoo.

Cartooooooons

Indigo Rush

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hidden

There was a second series? I used to love that when I was younger. Did you know they actually made a Welsh dub of it? (I happen to know because my TV used to pick up Welsh channels. Doesn't now, thanks to "digital switchover" <<).

There are so many cartoons I used to watch. For a start, there was Digimon, not to forget Biker Mice from Mars (the original), Teenage Mutant Hero/Ninja Turtles (Both the 4kids and the 80's one), Hey Arnold, Doug, Rugrats, Roobarb and Custard, Henry's Cat, possibly Sonic Underground, and so much more...

When it comes to cartoons of my early childhood thogh, my favourite was always pokemon. I used to watch it with my sister every weekend. It was awesome. We used to have loads of Pokemon toys, Pokemon cards, Pokemon videos, etc. At around the age of five, I told my Mum I wanted to be a Pokemon trainer, and she told me Pokemon was only a story. xD

I've also changed a lot in tastes now, and at the moment I like a mix of stuff. Hard to find good ones...

And now, a moment for one of my favourite web cartoons: http://www.makingfiends.com/ (I prefer the Nick series, I'll admit, but this was cool for making the Nick series happen).

This post is long...

Super :lol: Lombax

• 1 month later...
Hidden

How did I not see this topic yet?

Certain cartoons bring back a crashing wave of nostalgia for me, yes. I watched Animaniacs, Histeria!, and Pokemon every morning before school. AoStH we would rent on VHS because it wasn't on the air when I was little. I watched a whole lot of Spongebob, Invader Zim, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Powerpuff Girls, and Dexter's Lab while growing up, too.