Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

A bunch of robotic versions of Sonic can be seen chatting in many of the cafeteria tables.

"Lots of Metal Sonics today, huh?" Sonic says to Tails.

Tails nods. "Yeah. We got a new shipment of Energon and ever since I introduced it to their fuel compatibility, they can't get enough of the stuff."

• Thumbs Up 1

Rocku & Graff were practically stuffing their faces with pizza bagels they could barely even speak.

"Smm whaph doph youph thinkph thatph-"

Rocku was trying to speak with his mouth full til he swallowed.

"...*gulp* that Monokuma guy is planning anyway?"

*BURP*

• Thumbs Up 1

"Who knows what he's planning at this point? With an army of villains at his disposal, he'll be almost as bad as Mephiles!" Sonic takes a sip of some soda. "Almost."

• Thumbs Up 1

Suddenly a pie flies across the room  hitting the already fiery Jade right in the face. 

"What the HECK was that!!!" her first day was killing her ....  

"Are you okay?" Knuckles asked  he began to wipe the pie off her face.  

"I can do that myself!!" she wiped it off and stormed off. she tried to find a table with no space left for her dad. She found one seat left next to Blaze. 

" Gosh , I am so happy for some Pizza!"  Jade said. "what is up with you?" she asked Blaze

"Sheesh what's her deal?" Graff whispered to his brother.

"Beats me" said Rocku "We never had that big of a conflict with our dad."

• Thumbs Up 1

Episode Two: Food...fight!

Tails gets out a set of binoculars, searching for the source of the pie. "We got a Metal Sonic as the one responsible."

The Metal Sonic, wobbly and clearly out of a clear state of mind began to throw pies.

"Looks like this one had waaaay too many Energon. You know, I'm starting to regret my decision." Tails says to himself.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just as Jade started a conversation a piece of pizza landed on her head.  "THAT is IT!" Jade yelled. She took it off her head and hurled  in the direction it came from, but it landed on sonic's face flat between his eyes.

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20160427100509

"Yea, Monokuma is pretty crafty"

latest?cb=20160427100826

"Heck, I bet he's torturing someone right now!"

latest?cb=20160427100748

"Systemically breaking down every

single

bit

of their sanit-"

Nagito notice Jade storming off after getting hit by food

latest?cb=20160427100749

"Oh, is she okay? She seem awfully upset."

• Thumbs Up 1

A Metal Sonic digs into Nagito's hoodie, pulling out bagels and stuffing them in his arm cannon, firing rapidly at everyone.

tumblr_inline_n7u3pzF63x1shn0r5.png

"Order! Order! Metal Sonics! Return to your barrac-" Before Alter-Ego could fully activate his command, a Metal Sonic trips over a wire, shutting off all Alter-Ego monitors in the cafeteria.

• Thumbs Up 1

Knuckles looked around cautiously and got hit in the back of the head with a bagel.  "Man this is way to crazy for me." Knuckles thought. "What if Jade gets hurt?" 

He ran over to check on her just to see her flinging jars of pudding at all the metal sonics. Some of the kids were flipping tables over as well.. "I am too old for this!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"BAGEL SHOOTING AT 12 O CLOCK! MAN YOUR STATIONS LADIES! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!" Graff yelled and ordered as he ducked under the tables.

• Thumbs Up 1

A strange person walked up to Ragna.

amane%204_zpsdqt27gj2.png

"There you are Ragna. How is the school life treating you? Finally getting a proper education?"

Amane_Nishiki_(Central_Fiction,_Characte

Name: Amane Nishiki

Battle Class and Element: ??? - Supporting

Personality: Amane is known as the God of Dancing (yes GOD not GODDESS) and travels across the world to show his dance while perfecting it himself. He values strength and beauty over anything else. Amane is a very mysterious person but he does side on the good side but doesn't involve himself personally with events due to his role of Observer. Amane is also Ragna's Observer, as a way to keep Ragna on track and guides him through his story.

ragna%2021_zpspovufwj9.png

"Great. Just the person I wanted to see..."

amane%205_zpssm7mgxew.png

"Seems pretty lively here. I'm glad you have more new friends now Ragna." Amane chuckled, "just remember not to use the Azure Grimoire's power even here."

ragna%2021_zpspovufwj9.png

"I know..."

• Thumbs Up 1

The Metal Sonics began firing at Tails.

"Oh, you don't do this to your creator!" Tails yells, getting out a jar of pudding. "Man, Neptune would be pissed if she saw me doing this."

His DEUS began ringing. Tails looks at his watch,

"I CAN SEE YOU, TAILS. HANDS OFF MY PUDD-"

Tails shuts off his DEUS. "Nope."

• Thumbs Up 1

Jade was actually starting to have fun with this. So much fun she forgot she was mad!

"Take some milk, little baby!" she taunted as she dumped milk on a Metal Sonic's head. "Come on , Ragna! throw this at them!" She handed him a box of donuts

• Thumbs Up 1

Nagito quickly take off his hoodie and dump out the noodles

latest?cb=20160427100749

"What the?! Aren't we a bit too old for these cliches and be stealing bagels?"

latest?cb=20160427100510

"Seem like our journey for hope is gonna be a long on-" Before Nagito can even finishing his sentence, he get hit by a bagel

latest?cb=20160427100748

Nagito quickly turns to the metal sonic

"HEY! I wasn't even gonna go on a tangent this time!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Sonic grabs a bagel and sets it on fire. "Have some bagels! Hot and on the house!" He throws it in the air and Sayaka kicks it, hitting a Metal Sonic in the face.

• Thumbs Up 1

"All right, I'm going in!" Rocku said he headed to the bagel shooting Metal Sonics, Graff tried to stop him but to no avail.

"NOO! I CAN'T LOSE YOU BROTHER! NOT AGAIN!" Graff cried

Rocku was jumping, rolling, and dodging the bagels like a breeze until he reached the robots trying to shut them til-

*BAM* 

Cue *dramatic* slow motion.

A bagel slammed through Rocku's chest leaving him open to get pelted by many bagels with a final one knocking him on the head out cold.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" screamed Graff as he ran to his only brother.

"WHY MUST THIS BEEEEEEE!???!!" cried Graff as he held Rocku's "dead" body across the entire cafeteria.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Man down, man down!" Sayaka yells, hiding behind a table. "We need a medic!"

"Sayaka, you're the one with healing powers!" Sonic responds.

• Thumbs Up 1

Jade threw some bananas and jello at some of her friends. she was covered head to toe in food and it was a big mess.  Someone threw a jarof milk and it hit Jade on the head. Knuckles couldnt stand watching her get hurt anymore!

"JADE! " KNuckles said very sternly. "GO TO YOUR ROOM!" 

"Dad? Why?" she got really upset. She was having a blast with everyone and her dad had to be watching her like a hawk?

"Look at the mess you and your friends are making, Unacceptable. get to your room."

Jade knew it was better to listen than to disobey so she stomped up to her room. she was very upset and fought back tears all the way to her room. she needed a shower anyway. At least her Dad was not her roommate. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"And I thought Sonic was overprotective." Tails says. "Anyway, we need backup! We can't fight an army like this!"

• Thumbs Up 1

While everyone was busy fighting the beast, Sanae suggested to Blaze that they take the opportunity to go and try to find a Sol Emerald. Blaze agreed, while it wasn't the most heroic action, they did feel as though everyone else could handle it and she wanted to confirm if the Sol Emeralds were around. Fortunately they were.

Sanae and Blaze had entered the cafeteria in a state of hunger. The last thing they expected was mayhem. Sanae whimsicly said "well, I do regret abandoning everyone in the last fight. Perhaps we should destroy the robots?". "Sure Let's have our share of the fun now, mind you food is still my number one priority" reacted Blaze cheerfully. 

Esoterica "Nine Character Pierce"

latest?cb=20091018051303

"I've trapped them, the rest is up to you guys! I can't hold this up for too long so be quick"  

"You can count on me!" Blaze ran up and began to do her fire tornado attack, quickly bouncing off the metal Sonics and destroying a large number of them. However there were too many for her to defeat alone. She remembered Cream and Amy's words, and decided to ask for help "Guys, I can't destroy all of them, I need help destroying the further away ones! Be quick, I'm starving!"

"No! Don't kill my babies!" Tails exclaims. "Wait, when you do, their minds get sent to the cloud... okay, blow them up."

Sonic explains to the others. "Yeah. The Metal Sonic have AIs, so we treat them like people as well. So he wants to keep them as safe as possible."

Sayaka snaps her fingers as a giant witch emerges in front of her. "Let's get this done quick!"

oktavia02.jpg

Graff carried Rocku's "corpse" to a nearby wall and started to pump his chest in attempt to 'recover' him.

"COME ON! BREATH FOOL BREATH! FIGHT IT!" Graff yelled, with one final solution, he grabbed a nearby bagel and and snapped it in half waking up his brother in a instant.

Rocku gasped for air as Graff was glad to have him as he hugged him in joy.

"HUZZAH! My brother lives!" Graff gleed.

".....wut?"

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Sayaka snaps her fingers as a giant witch emerges in front of her. "Let's get this done quick!"

oktavia02.jpg

latest?cb=20160427100827

"Whoa! Don't you think that's a bit extreme?"

latest?cb=20160427100826

"I suggest that we make them question their existences to the point that they self destruct because they can't take being a fake and a slave to society" 

• Thumbs Up 1

Sayaka snaps her fingers and Oktavia grabs a large bag, scooping up the Metal Sonics.

"Not saying I'd blow them up. Just forcing them back to their barracks."