Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20150327224213

"This was the only ship that was operating! It's our last chance!" Nightwing shouted, as he lowered a lever, which caused a platform to lower from the Egg Carrier, smashing into the side of the academy, and giving the Skylanders a brief second to get onto it. 

"There's the ship!" Mia yelled.

"Change of plans! To the ship!" Marcus belowed.

Everyone in Delta rushed on board as fast as they could go, Mog and Marcus even leaping aboard at the last second.

"That was scary!" Mog squeaked, hugging Sarge.  

Before long, the Mystics all got into the capsule.

G1JpYie.png?1

"Ivorn, if there's ever a time for that portal gun to work, this is it!" Jessica shouted.

"OK!" the metal cube declared, pushing a button.

No portal appeared in the room.

"...where is it?!" Jessica panicked.

"Oh, it's... er... outside the academy..."

"GAAAAAAH!" Jessica growled, blasting holes in the walls as the ship lifted off and flew out of the academy.

• Thumbs Up 1

What the hell, what the hell what the hell. Pixels thought to himself as he lead his group through the halls of the academy. A cacophony of destruction and disaster played behind them. In the windows, they were treated to a scene of trees being uprooted, the ground being torn asunder, and the ocean incresingly becoming more chaotic, as the group ran through the halls

"We're so screwed!" Mouseboy said as he held on to Ella's shoulder, "Ella, if we don't make it out alive, I just wanna say-"

"We are gonna make it out! We always make it out!" Ella turned to Katii, whom was on Hiss's shoulder, "Right?!"

"Y-yeah!" Katii sputtered, now getting very nervous, "We always do! Hehehehe...."

We have to make it out... we need to!" Pixels thought as he stopped at a dead in, "Damn it! We're trapped!"

But right then, the heroes had a stroke of luck.

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Guys! Come on!" Nightwing shouted, as he piloted a massive ship, this ship overshadowing the Skylanders.

latest?cb=20150327224213

"This was the only ship that was operating! It's our last chance!" Nightwing shouted, as he lowered a lever, which caused a platform to lower from the Egg Carrier, smashing into the side of the academy, and giving the Skylanders a brief second to get onto it. 

"Jumpin Jiminy!" Inkwelle gulped, "That could have hit us!"

"It doesn't matter now, father." Emiko grabbed Inkwelle by the collar, "We must leave now!"

Thanks, Nightwing. Pixels thought to himself as he clamored onto the Egg Carrier, I owe you one!

• Thumbs Up 2

"That bear...!" Sally exclaims. "She saved us at LOSE! A-and could be considered... An ally! Why is she doing this?!"

Nicole shouts out, "EVERYONE TO THE SHIP BAYS NOW! LAST WARNING!"

• Thumbs Up 1

ragna%2014_zpsjiwi26md.png

"Dammit! It sucks not having any vehicles on hand!" Ragna shouted as he ran towards the Egg Carrier.

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"This world isn't lasting any longer!" Yusei shouted as he ran for the Dreamcast. "Everyone is in something right?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Okay, engines running... We're good to go!" Tails announces as both the Dreamcast and the Saturn lift off and burst through the roof.

In the Dreamcast...

PtiRyqo.png

"Kaede? A-Are you okay?"

tIK87va.png

"...Cruel... everything's... cruel..."

DON'T TRUST ANYONE.

The two ships fly near the Egg Carrier.

TXpnKzx.png

"Okay! Everyone! We all gotta stick together!"

qbUlm97.png

"So make sure to enter the Egg Carrier if you're lost, okay?"

• Thumbs Up 1

As their ship flew out, Lumina opened up the porthole on top to survey the situation.

"OK, good news: Charn's not here. Bad news, everything is still going to hell... and there's some weird machine thingy that's doing it."

"Oh, what a relief," Jessica sarcastically sighed, "now we'd better fly off home."

"Jessica!" Lily shouted. "Shouldn't we wait for the others? Just to see if they're alright?"

"Well, yeah, obviously."

"Besides," Ivorn pointed out, "safety in numbers, amirite?"

"Speak for yourself, minion, there's like seven people in here and this metal ball is gonna be the end of me!" Shade snapped, squished against the controls by Magearna as she lay curled up - partially out of fear, partially to save space.

Once they saw the Egg Carrier, Saturn, and Dreamcast, Jessica piloted the capsule towards them.

• Thumbs Up 1

Inside the Great Fox.

As Star Fox, the Captain, and bros were safe and sound inside as all their ships and things were all packed.

"INCOMING MESSAGE FROM FELLOW SKYLANDERS." ROB 64 informed.

maxresdefault.jpg

"This is Fox McCloud report! Go inside the Egg Carrier? Roger that!"

Fox turned the ship towards Eggman's former ship and entered inside.

"A bigger ship that can carry big ships? Cool!" Slippy geeked out.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Dreamcast and the Saturn fly near the Egg Carrier, circling it before turning around, flying backwards to get a view of the scene below.

"The whole planet's getting gobbled up! It's like Unicron but not!" Neptune points out.

She notices other rocket ships flying out, presumably from the villagers. However, plenty weren't able to escape the clutches of the Sky Eater as they fly inside the rift.

• Thumbs Up 1

ragna%2013_zpso3xptkn0.png

"Ugh... I'm so out of breath right now.." Ragna panted as he entered the Egg Carrier's interior. Someone familiar to Ragna appeared before him.

rachel%20emote%204_zpsplvdch3w.png

"Ragna there you are. I guess Amane told about the great calamity."

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"Rabbit! What are you doing here?"

rachel%2010_zpslehutged.png

"Escaping of course. But don't worry about Jin or Noel. I put them somewhere...Safe..."

ragna%2017_zps51hcgtx4.png

"Why doesn't that not reassure me? Anyways if you can do that why not go yourself instead of being here?"

rachel%20emote%204_zpsplvdch3w.png

"I just want some closure is all..." Rachel said with a solemn tone. The two then watched the monitors intently.

• Thumbs Up 2

"So, uh, Jess, shouldn't we radio them?" Ivorn said.

"I dunno how to work the thing, I've never touched it!" Jessica replied. "Besides, I like being in here where it's quiet and I'm by myself."

"Story of your life right there," Robinson chuckled. "Sealing yourself up in a bubble of solitude. But still, we should let them know..."

"Oh, I know a way!" Lumina said. She poked her torso up out of the open porthole and, wind rushing through her hair, used Light magic to make a bright neon sign for the three ships:

"THIS IS JESSICA AND FRIENDS. WE'RE OK!"

• Thumbs Up 2

259885-MegaMan32.jpg

"I-I don't understand. How is Eggman's carrier here?" Rock asked, as the ship flew off from the planet, leaving a opening for the other ships. 

"It...was hidden under the docking bay. I hacked the controls and found it there..." Nightwing said, as he turned the Egg Carrier around enough for the group to get a good look at the scene.

185?cb=20170521222319

"W-We...failed...?" Sayaka asked.

"But...heroes don't fail...right?" Sayaka asked again.

latest?cb=20170519214058

"No Sayaka...we failed..." Hina said grimly.

"We got played like a fiddle...this entire time. The mastermind has been toying with us. She could've done this whenever she wanted..." Hina said, as the group began making their way to the Skydeck, waiting for everyone else to regroup.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Alright mates! Set the sails!", Jack said as he got the wheel of the Black Pearl with Undyne,  Mettaton and Shantae on board as they let the sails loose and set off the rockets at the back at the Pearl,  allowing her to take to the skies!

"Ignite the new turbines!", Tron Bonne said as she,  Phoenix,  Maya,  Trucy pulled the catatonic Edgeworth into the modified Bat-Plane!

"Time to bail!", she said kicking it into high gear and jetting up off the ground as the Gesellschaft,  with her bothers,  servbots and the rest of their team,  even Rexy,  safely on board!

"So... What do we do now?" Nepgear asks. "The whole planet... the Academy... it's gone."

"It's simple, isn't it? End Shirokuma once and for all." Sonic answers, his eyes white and glowing. "And with that, WE'RE the ones to send the distress call."

"It isn't bad to ask for help, right?"

Tails presses a button, contacting worlds beyond.

"The, the planet... it's gone." Flame gasped.

Ray rewoke to find himself watching history repeat himself. All he could do was sing.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sally runs for the Egg Carrier, terrified. Is everyone here? Looks like it, but what of her friends?

"Sonic?! Nicole?!"

"I'm right here, Sally."

Nicole stands beside her, holding her handheld. She looks awfully distressed about this situation...

"What about Sonic?" Sally asks. "Where is Sonic?!"

"Sonic will be fine. He usually is."

• Thumbs Up 1

Climbing back down, Lumina closed the porthole. Her hair was in quite a state. "...so, uh, do we have any music we can play?"

"Ooh, I know one!" Shade eagerly reached for the music player, and pressed a button. "I think you'll find this one very fitting."

The capsule played the song Shade had selected.

Everyone in the capsule glared at Shade, who crossed his arms with a smug face.

• Thumbs Up 3

Back at LOSE HQ 

Saturn Wave Charge at 80% - Ready within two hours.

tumblr_ndfbuzBW3O1rvfn0do2_500.gif

"H-Huh...?" Xemnas said, as he tempered with the Saturn Wave.

"That feeling...that sense...?" 

"Could it be?" 

"That pitiful mongrel ridden cesspool has been destroyed..." Xemnas said with glee.

"...No...That isn't enough. It must go by my hand for my revenge to be proper..." 

"And soon Skylanders....soon you're pitiful existence shall be erased by my glorious hand". Xemnas taunted.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Our home..." said Amitie, sadly seeing the planet being destroyed. She only knew one thing.

Forest Crossing was no more.

"Hey, kiddo! Snap out of it! We can't let this bring us down!" said Lupin.

"He's right." said Sig. "We gotta stop Shiromaku."

"Shirokuma." said Arle.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Sarge, what's Ray singing about?" Mog asked.

"A song about dreams colliding with reality or something." Sarge shrugged.

"I wonder, would this had been our fate had we not been able to wipe out the lambent infection on Sera?" Ayna spoke up.

"Maybe..." 

"Welp, now what?" Mia asked. "We can't let that crazed teddy destroy other places."

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_inline_mr60c2O4cF1qz4rgp.png

"Inaba Investigation Team has accepted the distress call. Smash Mansion has accepted the distress call. The CPUs has accepted the distress call..."

"Alright! Now we're talkin'!" Pop Fizz looks out the window. "Uh, guys? Umm... remind me, but when did we get an Astrotrain on our team?"

"Astrotrain?" Sayaka looks out the window,

profile_picture_by_astrotrain_g1-d4iny4l

"ATTENTION, SKYBASTARDS!"

danganronpa-monokuma.jpg

"ALLOW ME TO ACCEPT THAT LITTLE DISTRESS CALL OF YOURS."

• Thumbs Up 2

"MONOKUMA?!....why are you helping us?...of all people?" Rocku asked skeptically.

• Thumbs Up 1

A distress call was sent out to all of the ships. 

latest?cb=20160212104409

"Oh ho ho! You have a call from the glorious Eggman Empire waiting!" 

"Do you accept the charges?" 

• Thumbs Up 3

"So, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that space shuttle from that Transformers show I saw on Earth?" Lumina asked.

"Wouldn't surprise me," Jessica sighed, "I mean we have a Mythical Pokémon with us, so anything's possible now, I guess."

"Wait, if it's a Decepticon... we should attack it!"

"OR," Shade snapped, "we do nothing because 'Cons are cool!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Monokuma with a grudge... oh boy, that other teddy is so dead." Ember quips.

"This ride never ends." Ray sighed.

• Thumbs Up 1