Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"I'm the strongest among the Prinnies dood!" shouted the Hero Prinny, "with this red scarf I can't explode dood!"

neo%20new%20mai%205_zpsrsv785f6.png

"Just one more to fight! Bring it!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Oh, that's good." Sayaka says, before getting out her swords. "Let's take him out!"

Robrainiac watched as the battle unfolded before him. He did a double take as soon as he saw the T-Rex appear.

"WAS THAT A FREAKING T-REX?!" Robrainiac said. He quickly put his fingers to the robotic side of his head and pressed, "#22! You didn't tell me there were dinosaurs here!"

"You're watching a battle between penguins, talking animals and anime characters, and yet you're surprised by a T-rex?" Robrainiac's personal AI secretary, 22, spoke through his earpiece. "Anyways, they're all distracted. Just go right in and find the vault. I can't trace what's in there, but It'd be stupid to say there was nothing important there."

"Hm... Indeed." Robrainiac switched off his speaker and looked for an opening to the academy. 

"Heheheh. Time to initiate 'operation: Become a LOSE-er!"

Robrainiac, not realizing how unfortunate that title sounded, made a dash to the entrance of the Skylander Academy.

• Thumbs Up 3

The Prinny champion delivered a hard jab to Rocku's face sending him to the ground.

"Oof! Man this guy is serious...but so am I!"

Rocku got back up on his feet and fought again.

• Thumbs Up 1

Kat smirked. "Oh? You can't explode? Which means we have no reason to not be careful when kicking your butt when you can't cause any additional destruction to citizens or buildings?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Red Amitie faces off against the Hero Prinny.

Mr. Badd tries his best to face the Prinnies, though he finds his body is...disorenting, and not in a good way.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Just how many of them are there Sarge?" Yaya sighs.

"They're cannon fodder so tonnes of them. But we won't have to worry for too long the big cheese is here." He points to the hero prinny.

"Should we go back."

"Nope, we do our job and then we go back."

And with that Sarge and Yaya go back in again to help out the others.

• Thumbs Up 1

Comet then grew an idea."That's it! Someone has to steal the scarf, and that someone must be me!" Comet spoke to himself as he sneaked to the Hero Prinny to steal his scarf.

Comet was confident in himself, he was good in stealth so he might have a chance at weakining and possibly beating this little guy.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Edgeworth could do nothing but facepalm as he saw his longtime rival just jumped onto the back of a dinosaur and rid on it, as if it was a common horse or something. "Next thing you know, he'll be defending that thing in court...".

"Hey! I heard that!", shouted Phoenix from the back of Rexy as she tussle with the giant prinny.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Let go dood!" shouted the Hero Prinny, "I neeeeeeeed this!" He then used his ground pound to get away.

"I'd have you know I went through hard trials to get where I am dood!" the Hero Prinny then starts throwing knives everywhere.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sayaka slashes her sword at Hero Prinny, but is countered by the knife held by his flipper which is just as sharp as her blade itself! "Tsk... knew it wouldn't be this easy!"

She gets out her second sword and slashes at Hero Prinny, but is constantly countered.

• Thumbs Up 1

edgeworth-thinking(b).gif

"Firstly Wright, that must be some impeccable hearing if you could hear me from the school. Secondly, I don't really care if you heard me or not. Thirdly, you're receiving an penalty for making an outrageous claim." A small green bar suddenly appeared above Phoenix, which blew up and took a chunk out of it.  

• Thumbs Up 2

"Hey look everyone, Kirby is back with his giant ship!" Ember sees the Lor Starcutter flying high above Forest Crossing!

"That's nice, but we need to fight the Prinny now!" Yaya says while trying to land a blow on the Hero Prinny with her Wrench-Chucks.

• Thumbs Up 1

"YIKES!" Comet freaked out dodging the knives. As soon the knives were gone, Comet ran and tackled the prinny trying his hardest to remove the scarf.

Next thing to know, the fox and penguin were wrestling and playing tug o war over it.

Hero Prinny definitely wasn't gonna budge though. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Red Amitie uses various spells on the Hero Prinny, including the flame spell. But even she was shocked by how much more powerful it was than with Red Amitie on her own.

"Wow...I did that?"

"Can I stop being this middle-aged guy, please?" Mr. Badd said, actually wishing he turned into Porky Pig instead.

• Thumbs Up 2

Meanwhile, in the Academy.

"I hope Sayaka and Sonic will be okay..." Madoka says in a worried tone.

kuLwqEU.jpg

"I hope so too..."

3hv6fx9.jpg

"But I'm sure they'll make it! They saved my life, after all!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Sig does what he can to help. He has his own transformation, but this writer thinks it comes under...different circumstances. And this is not it.

He uses various spells to at least try to hurt the Hero Prinny. Or at least tick him off enough to try and hurt himself.

• Thumbs Up 2

neo%20new%20mai%206_zpsh3e20d4b.png

"I bet your not as strong as the others!" Mai threw her spear at the Hero Prinny and it jumped out of the way. "Tricked ya!" Mai changed her spear's direction and it hits the Hero Prinny but it tanked it."

"Looks like you guys really want bombs!" shouted the Hero Prinny as it started to bomb everywhere.

• Thumbs Up 2

They all received another message on their DEUS devices. "Hurry, and wrap this up. I have enough to assess you all, and I would love to keep the damage of the village to a minimum. - E".

• Thumbs Up 3

Yaya, Sarge and Ember work together to quickly remove as many bombs from the area before they explode as fast as they can!

"Come on people! Let's take this penguin down!" Sarge yells trying to motivate the Skylanders to give their all.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sayaka summons Oktavia, who grabs all the bombs and crushes it with her massive hands, ensuring nothing gets destroyed. "You were saying, Mumble?"

"You know... Mumble. Happy Feet? Am I the only one who took the Warner Bros course back home?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Comet finally gave up on the scarf and jumped out of the way.

"Dang it....Fura, Bud...Rocku is it?"

The called three came to Comet as he had more team based plan.

"Yeah what's up? And why do you seem familiar?" Rocku asked?

"Never mind that, listen we're all fighting the Prinny together so I need you guys to cooperate with everyone else and distract him while I sneak again and cut the scarf!"

"Sounds like a plan!" Rocku agreed. 

• Thumbs Up 2

"The hell's a Warner Brothers?" Sarge asks confused as he tries to get rid of more bombs.

"Probably more of that 'fourth wall' stuff." Ember sighs.

"Not you too Sayaka, I already get annoyed when Terriful does it..." Sarge cringes. 

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

edgeworth-thinking(b).gif

"Firstly Wright, that must be some impeccable hearing if you could hear me from the school. Secondly, I don't really care if you heard me or not. Thirdly, you're receiving an penalty for making an outrageous claim." A small green bar suddenly appeared above Phoenix, which blew up and took a chunk out of it.  

Phoenix slid off Rexy's tail and smirked as this had given him an idea to finally start proving himself.

"Well Edgeworth, OBJECTION!"

phoenix-objecting.gif

"1: I see you've got the same accute hearing if you could hear me over all the noise from that distance!

2:: Same to you from me.

But most importantly, Number 3: I do believe it is the judge's responsibility to hand out penalties, not the Prosecution's!"

phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif

"Why do I bring this up? Because this gives me the opportunity  to summon his honor in a....bigger capacity. To smash out a few of these penguins!

HYPER LEVEL COMBO 2 ACTIVATE

Image result for phoenix wright hyper level

It may be from my nightmares, but it's a fail safe to knock 'em down a peg, Phoenix thought to himself as the nightmarish image of the looming Judge brought down the full force of "OBJECTION OVERRULED" with the gavel.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"The hell's a Warner Brothers?" Sarge asks confused as he tries to get rid of more bombs.

"Probably more of that 'fourth wall' stuff." Ember sighs.

"Not you too Sayaka, I already get annoyed when Terriful does it..." Sarge cringes. 

"Me and Sonic study up on the Real World and where we come from. Of course I'm bound to make these comments." Sayaka replies.

• Thumbs Up 1