Awoo.

The Sonic Musical Spectactular - A celebration of Sonic, and SSMB (SSMB Stream Project/Motobug 1st Anniversary Project) - Premieres Saturday 24th September (1pm EST/5pm GMT)

Ryannumber1gamer

Hey if it's for the tv show we can add one even if we have 3 games already?

If so here's underground 

1 hour ago, Tails spin said:

Hey if it's for the tv show we can add one even if we have 3 games already?

If so here's underground 

Sorry dude, I wanna keep the last three TV show slots reserved for those who have yet to submit to the list.

Alright everyone this is important. Myself and the other admins of Motobug have finalized the plans for the finale project. I don't want to speak too much upon it, but it's a project that focuses on SSMB as a whole. It's going to be a special video under production by @Galabance that's gonna showcase the community. It's going to be something similar to @Tara's 25th anniversary project. It's going to be a showcase of all the levels/themes selected for this very playlist for all the members, along with their avatar, and their username that selected the specific song for the playlist. We want to get as many members into the video as possible, so get your music suggestions in! The finished video will debut at the end of the musical spectacular! 

• Thumbs Up 4

OK, might as well throw a few out!

Sonic 1 - Scrap Brain Zone. I just find it so funky, it was the first song that sprang to mind from Sonic 1!

Sonic 1 Master System/Game Gear - Bridge Zone. I mean, if you're going to include any songs from this game, you gotta include this one.

Sonic 3D Blast - Volcano Valley Act 1. It's just a song that really sticks out to me, a powerful tune and very infernal-sounding. I definitely would've gone with one of the Rusty Ruins if they weren't already done, but thankfully this game has tons of great songs!

• Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, Monkey Destruction Switch said:

OK, might as well throw a few out!

Sonic 1 - Scrap Brain Zone. I just find it so funky, it was the first song that sprang to mind from Sonic 1!

Sonic 1 Master System/Game Gear - Bridge Zone. I mean, if you're going to include any songs from this game, you gotta include this one.

Sonic 3D Blast - Volcano Valley Act 1. It's just a song that really sticks out to me, a powerful tune and very infernal-sounding. I definitely would've gone with one of the Rusty Ruins if they weren't already done, but thankfully this game has tons of great songs!

Added your songs :) 

• Thumbs Up 1

NOTICE: THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING SONGS IS SEPTEMBER 20TH! 

This deadline is being set due to the SSMB Community Video that's being made to cap off the event, and we need the submissions in to get time to get the finished product ready! Please get your song demands in ASAP as the faster we have them, the less stressful it'll be to get the full project done!

Sonic the Fighters: Nack's Theme/Casionopolis(it's actually an expanded version of his theme from Sonic Triple Trouble. definitely the superior version though)

1 minute ago, Mando-Whirl-Wind said:

Sonic the Fighters: Nack's Theme/Casionopolis(it's actually an expanded version of his theme from Sonic Triple Trouble. definitely the superior version though)

You've got two more song requests :U

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

You've got two more song requests :U

Ok... hmm I got an obscure one then! (this was a little tough with the music page on TSS being damaged from the overhaul)

Segasonic the Hedgehog(arcade): trap tower

Sonic Drift 2: Milky Way

1 minute ago, Mando-Whirl-Wind said:

Ok... hmm I got an obscure one then! (this was a little tough with the music page on TSS being damaged from the overhaul)

Segasonic the Hedgehog(arcade): trap tower

Sonic Drift 2: Milky Way

Any chance you could pick another other than SegaSonic? Arcade slots are filled.

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Any chance you could pick another other than SegaSonic? Arcade slots are filled.

Oh, didn't realize you did it under general arcade... actually I didn't even see an arcade section on the first page. guess that rules out another fighters song... darn and game gear is closed too. Um, guess I'll just pass, I don't know the other games well enough. too bad the Sonic Heroes theme didn't make the list XD

26 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

I added Trap Tower for you, since it's a different game altogether. 

Thanks! half spinball songs was kinda wierd for that section, since it and mean bean machine were console spinoffs.

Just now, Mando-Whirl-Wind said:

Thanks! half spinball songs was kinda wierd for that section, since it and mean bean machine were console spinoffs.

Yeah, the problem was I didn't really know if those four specifically were worth having full sections, especially since the more memorable songs from them are only one or two, like Fighters' theme and such.

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yeah, the problem was I didn't really know if those four specifically were worth having full sections, especially since the more memorable songs from them are only one or two, like Fighters' theme and such.

which ironically isn't on the list. Although it's kinda funny since my pick

is actually a remixed version of a game gear song

Albeit, the remix is much more fast paced and superior to the original.

I would like to suggest 

1- the special stage song from sonic 4 ep2 (or is it only ep1... not really sure)

and 2- hot crater act 2 from sonic advance 2

6 minutes ago, Flare Sakitha Sol said:

I would like to suggest 

1- the special stage song from sonic 4 ep2 (or is it only ep1... not really sure)

and 2- hot crater act 2 from sonic advance 2

You've got one more.

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

You've got one more.

Then I'd like to add south island lovers from sonic the fighters (aka knuckles the chuckles' fight)

Say, since Fighters is still open to suggestions, what about using Bark's theme?  It's a pretty kicking tune.  As for anything else, Sea Bottom Segue from Lost World would make a nice addition and as for the final one, I guess Fight the Knight from Black Knight will do.

7 hours ago, QuantumEdge said:

Say, since Fighters is still open to suggestions, what about using Bark's theme?  It's a pretty kicking tune.  As for anything else, Sea Bottom Segue from Lost World would make a nice addition and as for the final one, I guess Fight the Knight from Black Knight will do.

Lost World is closed (Didn't notice that before, shit). Any other songs you could choose?

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Lost World is closed (Didn't notice that before, shit). Any other songs you could choose?

Ah nuts.  Guess I'll go with New Venture for Rush Adventure then.  It's all I can think of now XP

Okay now, here are the songs I want to add into the list:

1. Special Stage - Saturn Version (Sonic 3D Blast)

2. Egg Rocket Zone (Sonic Advance)

3. Music Plant Act 1 (Sonic Advance 2)

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Mania Pipe said:

Okay now, here are the songs I want to add into the list:

1. Special Stage - Saturn Version (Sonic 3D Blast)

2. Egg Rocket Zone (Sonic Advance)

3. Music Plant Act 1 (Sonic Advance 2)

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Thanks! :) Although for some reason Egg Rocket is spelled as Egg Pocket instead. Do you think you can fix that tiny little thing?