Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

1 minute ago, StaticMania said:

That could be another positive outcome...I mean, if you really want that. I dunno.

Yeah, I'd like that. :-)

It would be better as it would give more time for the plot.

Multiparters for the show work too!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 2

Double runtime would certainly benefit some of the episodes, but i'm sure some episodes would feel dragged out. e.g: the late fees episode. I would love to have a 22 minutes Boom episode instead of the 11 minutes we have now, but some of the episodes we got would require an adaption, like adding some other plot points.

• Thumbs Up 1

I mean, it depends. If they wanted a more serious episode with well thought out plots, yes. But, this means every plot they make has to be able to carry a 22 minute time span. 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that the heroes win and destroy the cyborgs because... of course, they do.

Why would that happen? They need to be sent back to Morristown?

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, SBR2 said:

Why would that happen? They need to be sent back to Morristown?

fastidious-beaver-sonic-boom-2.67.jpg  - Actually, the city is now called Roboken.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 2

3 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

I have a question for you guys: do you the show would be better if the episodes were 22 minutes?

Yes, I think so. As long as the story, dialogue, moral and jokes are good.

• Thumbs Up 2

I just read a comment on YouTube about the screenshots and someone pointed how Cyborg Sticks said that if they went to the surface world they would be corrupted and try to take over Hedgehog Village.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, RedFox99 said:

I just read a comment on YouTube about the screenshots and someone pointed how Cyborg Sticks said that if they went to the surface world they would be corrupted and try to take over Hedgehog Village.

Cyborg Sticks did say that in the final part of Robots From the Sky.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

That is pretty clever foreshadowing

2 hours ago, NikoS said:

fastidious-beaver-sonic-boom-2.67.jpg  - Actually, the city is now called Roboken.

Shit usually I'm the one to do that. I don't know how I forgot that. XD

• Chuckle 1

27 minutes ago, MysteriousGirl 92 said:

I figured she only said that, because she has part of Sticks's mind. Sticks is paranoid of robot overlords attacking the world, so Cyborg Sticks can't even trust herself.

How exactly would they get corrupted though? I'm guessing they would get outraged over seeing how the villagers treat machines or something? How are they less likely to get corrupted in Robokken, compared to Hedgehog Village? They're just as likely to get corrupted anywhere. 

They could get corrupted in Robokken as well. Having human minds, they can likely feel inferior or lost when surrounded by a race of intelligent robots.

Remember how Sonic went nuts in "Aim Low", when Eggman gave up on villainy, and Sonic got so bored, paranoid, and pesky towards his friends? Maybe Cyborg Sonic would go through the same thing, since Robokken is supposed to be a peaceful place where nothing bad happens. Maybe Cyborg Sonic went crazy from there being no threat to protect Robokken from?

Maybe they left, feeling they need to take their responsibilities to someplace that needs it, only for Eggman to find them, capture them, and mindwash them? Let's wait and find out.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, SpongicX said:

I'm guessing they would get outraged over seeing how the villagers treat machines or something?

Maybe they would.

1 minute ago, SpongicX said:

Maybe they left, feeling they need to take their responsibilities to someplace that needs it, only for Eggman to find them, capture them, and mindwash them?

Don't you mean 'brainwash'?

Wait, Keith Silverstein has actually been listed under "Additional Voices" in the Season 2 credits all this time? Wow, I feel so dumb for speculating about rumours and pictures of Vector with the Boom logo when the confirmation was right in front of us XD

boom2credits.png

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, SpongicX said:

I figured she only said that, because she has part of Sticks's mind. Sticks is paranoid of robot overlords attacking the world, so Cyborg Sticks can't even trust herself.

How exactly would they get corrupted though? I'm guessing they would get outraged over seeing how the villagers treat machines or something? How are they less likely to get corrupted in Robokken, compared to Hedgehog Village? They're just as likely to get corrupted anywhere. 

They could get corrupted in Robokken as well. Having human minds, they can likely feel inferior or lost when surrounded by a race of intelligent robots.

Remember how Sonic went nuts in "Aim Low", when Eggman gave up on villainy, and Sonic got so bored, paranoid, and pesky towards his friends? Maybe Cyborg Sonic would go through the same thing, since Robokken is supposed to be a peaceful place where nothing bad happens. Maybe Cyborg Sonic went crazy from there being no threat to protect Robokken from?

Maybe they left, feeling they need to take their responsibilities to someplace that needs it, only for Eggman to find them, capture them, and mindwash them? Let's wait and find out.

I don't trust the writers to do that. I have a constant nag that they'll just do a Perci 2.0 and simply dump the previous characterization. 

1 hour ago, RedFox99 said:

That's surprising to say the least. Here's the link to the video:

Well that pretty much confirms Vector's appearance sometime in the next 12 to 13 episodes, as well as Espio and Charmy. Also has anyone seen Silver, Blaze, Rouge or Espio's current voice actors listed in the credits for Season 2 yet?

• Thumbs Up 2