Awoo.

smooth4lyfe's Music

smooth4lyfe

Enjoy! What yall think?

Artist: Smooth4Lyfe

Song: Green Hill Coastin'

FREE DOWNLOAD (HIGH QUALITY): http://www.mediafire.com/?efnk4adtjml8nt9

I am SUCH a big fan of Sonic the Hedgehog...HUGE fan since I was a kid...so when I heard the remake of "Green Hill Zone" for Sonic Generations, I was psyched and had to make a song from it....enjoy! Free Download!

FYI: This is all my natural voice...just only a few parts were tuned...if you were wondering

Note: The copyright of the instrumental song is for SEGA. The instrumental is from the game "Sonic Generations"...it is the Green Hill Zone music for Modern Sonic

• Thumbs Up 5

To be honest, it sounds better than I expected. Good voice no doubt. And the duet was nice. Kinda has that Fall out boy swag to it.

haha thank yall! And you know I'll do a chemical plant one when it comes out!

biggrin.png

Comment on the YouTube if u have one!

Edited by smooth4lyfe

lol if i did it would probably be the same lyrics, just sung more smoother...I hope they release more songs so I can sign on em!

Oh this is sweet! :D

I don't know if you take requests, but if you could do a lyrical remix of "At Dawn" from Sonic Adventure, or Aquatic Ruin Zone, that'd just be ace. tongue.png

Oh this is sweet! biggrin.png

I don't know if you take requests, but if you could do a lyrical remix of "At Dawn" from Sonic Adventure, or Aquatic Ruin Zone, that'd just be ace. tongue.png

• 1 month later...

I had to do it!

This is for all the Ravers, Dancers, Clubbers, Party people!

Smooth4Lyfe- Super Sonic Racing (Fist Pump/Rave Remix)

• Thumbs Up 3

I had to do it!

This is for all the Ravers, Dancers, Clubbers, Party people!

Smooth4Lyfe- Super Sonic Racing (Fist Pump/Rave Remix)

My head just asploded.

Great job! I can't wait to hear more from you!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Been a while since I posted!

As many of you know I am a BIG Sonic fan, so I have created a vocal soundtrack for all the stages in Sonic Generations (Except City Escape, which already has lyrics). The original songs are NOT mines but are a copyright of SEGA. What you think!? Got any Favorites?

• Thumbs Up 3

I heard "Green Hill Coastin'" before, and I just listened to the "Place Full of Chemicals" song.

This is awesome. :D

Nice! You've got a great voice for hip hop! =3 I wish I'd have known sooner; I'd have asked if you'd want to collab on a song I recently did with rapping.

I heard "Green Hill Coastin'" before, and I just listened to the "Place Full of Chemicals" song.

This is awesome. biggrin.png

Haha Thanks!!!!

In other words:

What if Sonic Generations... had lyrics?

Lol Exaaaaactly

Nice! You've got a great voice for hip hop! =3 I wish I'd have known sooner; I'd have asked if you'd want to collab on a song I recently did with rapping.

Really? I want to hear it!

• 4 years later...

Sonic CD Fans!

Check out the smooth remix to “Palmtree Panic” from Sonic CD. I call this the Smooth Future version. Chill and lay back to this jam! Enjoy! If you like the tune, check my YouTube for more Sonic music and vocal remixes, Subscribe for more!

• Thumbs Up 7

hey your the person who did the chill version of Fastest Thing Alive! your stuff is amazing!

Always been a fan of your take on Sonic music (especially the Generation vocal songs!), and this is one of my absolute favorites from you!