Awoo.

Sega Plans 2016 Thread "Join us for Dancing with the Sonic" "25th party livestream links in OP"

Badnik Mechanic

31 minutes ago, Mayor D said:

We are.

It won't be.

I love your optimism. Especially considering how lame the last couple of years has been since Generations aka 2011.

I'm hoping we finally get a good modern Sonic game. This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I don't want Classic Sonic in this.

Remember guys, it's not how good the game looks that's important.

It's if TSS/SSMB crashes.

Then we'll know.

• Thumbs Up 9

Reminder that we're streaming the show on Motobug! Currently we're watching all the previous announcement trailers the series has had, to build up the hype! If you want to watch the stream with the rest of SSMB, get in here!

http://taima.tv/r/Motobug

• Thumbs Up 3

I have added all livestream links to the OP. Including the motobug one.

• Thumbs Up 1

We're about fifteen minutes away from the main event and I just want to make a quick reminder about forum etiquette.  Naturally there's going to be some disagreements and I know that not everyone will be satisfied.  But that is not an excuse for spam, personal attacks, trolling, or generally acting like a tool.  It's just hedgehogs, guys.  Don't get too serious over it.

As a reminder to changes in our policy, we have zero tolerance for people who are deliberately trying to bring down the forum atmosphere.  For most people, this won't be a problem.  But just remember that we may be a little more strict on we handle things.  So if you've been getting away with things you know you shouldn't have in the past, now would be a good time to stop.

4 minutes ago, Auto said:

Yo the stream had better not be this buggy during the actual show

Oh good, so it's not just me. =X

• Thumbs Up 5

Any predictions on the name of the game? Kinda wondering if it might just be "Sonic the Hedgehog." I know that's the same as the game-that-shall-not-be-mentioned, but we've been without a main game long enough that I could see us headed for another full reboot. 

Obviously this is foreshadowing one of the features of the game. Music that comes and goes throughout the level! Wonder how it will effect the gameplay.

Wow, it's been a long time since I was here-almost exactly a year. It's certainly been a long wait for any non-Boom news, but here we are. 

Also, I see you guys stole my smash tag for streaming shenanigans, you jerks. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Welp, let's see what Sega is going to offers us today. It would be something if the game was just a 30 second teaser.

Guys, they have to get 1000 people in, of course it's not starting yet.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Mayor D said:

Well they could have you know brought them in a little earlier. That or not promise the stream at exactly at 9pm/6pm

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Tails spin said:

Well they could have you know brought them in a little earlier. That or not promise the stream at exactly at 9pm/6pm

Live events often don't go exactly as planned, it's no reason to be this upset.

A week from now we won't even be talking about this.

• Thumbs Up 1

Who expected the future of Sonic would be a loading screen? :P

4 minutes ago, Mayor D said:

What kind of rule is that delaying until x amount of people get in? Imagine if they did that at E3 or Apple.

i assume there's still a shit ton of people that warrant starting 

Just now, Motobug said:

Who expected the future of Sonic would be a loading screen? :P

anyone who likes sonic 06

Just now, Indigo Rush said:

Live events often don't go exactly as planned, it's no reason to be this upset.

A week from now we won't even be talking about this.

I was just saying. I honestly dont really care for the delay. Plus I'm off work tomorrow so I can stay up as long as I need to for this

Just now, KHCast said:

What kind of rule is that delaying until x amount of people get in? Imagine if they did that at E3 or Apple.

SEGA isn't used to events like this. Boom wasn't this big.