Awoo.

Tara's Sonic 25th Anniversary Music Project - In Need of Artistic and Technical Contributions and Assistance

Tara

I'll do art for Sonic Adventure 2 since Azoo swiped SA, and if Spinny captures footage for Generations, I might pitch in and do the art for that too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Eh, why not? Was planning on doing something for the anniversary anyways. 

Could do something for 3K, if no one's taking it. 

EDIT: (wait nvm i am the blind sorry)

Oh I'll take the hit for the team.

I'll capture some footage for Shadow and ROL if you like! I could happily do 06 and Colours too but I think someone's covered those already. For ROL, do you have a stage that you'd particularly like to see? I only ask since I know the first area is a little bit dull looking.

I can use my HD PVR Rocket so it should all come out looking pretty clean.

2 hours ago, IniMeenieMiney-Jo-Vahexeon said:

Depending on possible deadlines, I might have a way of producing Sonic Colors footage. 

I notice thatI've apparently also been recruited for capturing Unleashed footage as well based on the OP, XD

Not to worry,  I can handle that ( and possibly the storybook games too) as well. 

Is Black Knight missing for a reason? I do enjoy drawing armour and swords....

• Thumbs Up 1

I'll gladly be the artist for Sonic and the Black Kn-- oh wait! That's not on there... :U

Okay then, I'll be the Artist for Sonic and the Secret Rings! The Storybook games were among some of my favorites, and since Black Knight isn't among the listed, I'm cool with cooking something up on the Arabian side of things.

5 hours ago, Lady Soniko said:

I'll do art for Sonic Adventure 2 since Azoo swiped SA, and if Spinny captures footage for Generations, I might pitch in and do the art for that too.

Only one game per person unless a certain time elapses where I need more art and not enough volunteers, but I've added you in for SA2 anyway. XP

5 hours ago, RosaRosaRosalina said:

Eh, why not? Was planning on doing something for the anniversary anyways. 

Could do something for 3K, if no one's taking it. 

EDIT: (wait nvm i am the blind sorry)

Sonic 3 & Knuckles is available, if that's what you meant. XP

4 hours ago, Lady Soniko said:

Is Black Knight missing for a reason? I do enjoy drawing armour and swords....

Because there's only a select few games i can put and I had to prioritize which ones were more important to Sonic's overall history.  Black Knight isn't a bad game, but I considered Secret Rings a tad more important due to being Sonic's first game on the Wii.

4 hours ago, YoshiUnity said:

I'll gladly the the artist for Sonic and the Black Kn-- oh wait! That's not on there... :U

Okay then, I'll be the Artist for Sonic and the Secret Rings! The Storybook games were among some of my favorites, and since Black Knight isn't among the listed, I'm cool with cooking something up on the Arabian side of things.

Added you in for Sonic and the Secret Rings ^^ <3

• Thumbs Up 2

I could take Sonic CD, if I'm allowed to do footage for the Steam PC Remaster. Unless someone has already taken it, if so then nevermind, haha.

2 minutes ago, Shade Vortex said:

I could take Sonic CD, if I'm allowed to do footage for the Steam PC Remaster. Unless someone has already taken it, if so then nevermind, haha.

Any version of Sonic CD is fine, but someone's already gathered some footage.  Art position is still available.

2 minutes ago, Shade Vortex said:

Any version of Sonic CD is fine, but someone's already gathered some footage.  Art position is still available.

5 hours ago, LiamTheAnimator said:

Oh I'll take the hit for the team.

I'll capture some footage for Shadow and ROL if you like! I could happily do 06 and Colours too but I think someone's covered those already. For ROL, do you have a stage that you'd particularly like to see? I only ask since I know the first area is a little bit dull looking.

I can use my HD PVR Rocket so it should all come out looking pretty clean.

RoL is definitely appreciated! XP - I can't think of a single area in the game that DOESN'T look dull.  Since it's going to be near the end of the song, where things start speeding up, it might be a good idea to use a speed section.

4 hours ago, IniMeenieMiney-Jo-Vahexeon said:

I notice thatI've apparently also been recruited for capturing Unleashed footage as well based on the OP, XD

Not to worry,  I can handle that ( and possibly the storybook games too) as well. 

SHIT.  Sorry.  I don't know I keep putting people on the wrong thing today. XDD

I think I understand, but I wanna make sure.

You're after something like this, right?

Spoiler

hRgjEbM.jpg

I've been needing motivation to be artistic again and this sounds like a good incentive. I'm not fussed about which game to draw, in fact I'm struggling to decide...I've been meaning to draw the Deadly Six for sometime now. If it's available, I'll happily take Sonic Lost World.

If you're finding it difficult to get volunteers for certain games, I don't mind doing other games if you wanted. Just something to think about...

9 minutes ago, DanimeJ86 said:

I think I understand, but I wanna make sure.

You're after something like this, right?

Hide contents

hRgjEbM.jpg

I've been needing motivation to be artistic again and this sounds like a good incentive. I'm not fussed about which game to draw, in fact I'm struggling to decide...I've been meaning to draw the Deadly Six for sometime now. If it's available, I'll happily take Sonic Lost World.

If you're finding it difficult to get volunteers for certain games, I don't mind doing other games if you wanted. Just something to think about...

That picture is way too big and way too detailed.  See "Format Guidelines."  There should be 1) no background, 2) something relatively simple that won't be missed when the photo is scaled down, 3) needs to be a transparency or at least a solid color (preferably white) so that the color can be removed later.  So that particular image wouldn't fit the video.

Lost World is available, so I've added you in the spot. =P

• Thumbs Up 2

It's a quiet morning for me so I went ahead and got Rise of Lyric recorded!

I was going to record the Metal Sonic fight, and I was on my way there, but once I saw I had to go through that paddle boat section again to get to him I had to figure out something else. So I've gone for the speed section before The Pit.

https://www.mediafire.com/?2a6yonmgof9pv8e

It's recorded in a bit of an unusual format but I think it should be alright, it played in VLC just fine when I checked it over. If it's giving you trouble just let me know and I'll convert it so something more standard.

How about all this teamwork huh?!

41 minutes ago, LiamTheAnimator said:

It's a quiet morning for me so I went ahead and got Rise of Lyric recorded!

I was going to record the Metal Sonic fight, and I was on my way there, but once I saw I had to go through that paddle boat section again to get to him I had to figure out something else. So I've gone for the speed section before The Pit.

https://www.mediafire.com/?2a6yonmgof9pv8e

It's recorded in a bit of an unusual format but I think it should be alright, it played in VLC just fine when I checked it over. If it's giving you trouble just let me know and I'll convert it so something more standard.

How about all this teamwork huh?!

Do you think you could convert it to AVI?  The footage itself is great, but Lightworks doesn't detect timestamps for it and for some reason, it refuses to cut the video.

Ah no problem, I'll just stick with SA2 then! I suppose just an image of Sonic in his Soap Shoes would suffice as a PNG with a Transparent Background would suffice?

Don't worry about pose, I'm pretty selective with how I do my SA2 styled Sonic art haha...

if you need footage for unleashed HD or any other game on PS3 (except 06 i don't have that one), i'm your carbonated beverage

I've been itching to get some use out of my capture card

I'll take drawing for Sonic Jam for 300 if I may :0 I'm thinking of a poppy lineless piece featuring Sonic running around the Sonic World hub, carrying cartridges of the games included in the compilation. How's about it being a lineless peice so everything looks kinda styled to look pseudo low poly, kinda like this but a bit more curvy?

Blender_LP_Illustration_Preview.jpg

45 minutes ago, Cola said:

if you need footage for unleashed HD or any other game on PS3 (except 06 i don't have that one), i'm your carbonated beverage

I've been itching to get some use out of my capture card

HD would definitely be the preferred version of Unleashed if you could!  And I could also use a carbonated beverage to keep me energized during editing, so you know.  Circle of life and all that.

36 minutes ago, Auto said:

I'll take drawing for Sonic Jam for 300 if I may :0 I'm thinking of a poppy lineless piece featuring Sonic running around the Sonic World hub, carrying cartridges of the games included in the compilation. How's about it being a lineless peice so everything looks kinda styled to look pseudo low poly, kinda like this but a bit more curvy?

Blender_LP_Illustration_Preview.jpg

Well, as said in the format guidelines, none of these pictures should have backgrounds or be anything too extravagant since they're going to be superimposed over gameplay footage and scaled down to fit the video.  The art style itself is fine, but I keep it fixed on the subject(s), not things like background and location.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just an update, I'm uploading Shadow footage on mediafire right now, will soon PM you with a download link, then after it I'll begin uploading 06.

I've got some test footage from Smash U if you want a good idea of what I'm working with. This good? I recorded it on my old laptop so I'm sure my current one can handle better settings if need be.

5 minutes ago, Ratcicle King said:

Just an update, I'm uploading Shadow footage on mediafire right now, will soon PM you with a download link, then after it I'll begin uploading 06.

Awesome!  Thanks a bunch! 

5 minutes ago, Cola said:

I've got some test footage from Smash U if you want a good idea of what I'm working with. This good? I recorded it on my old laptop so I'm sure my current one can handle better settings if need be.

Looks perfectly fine to me!

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Tara said:

HD would definitely be the preferred version of Unleashed if you could!  And I could also use a carbonated beverage to keep me energized during editing, so you know.  Circle of life and all that.

Well, as said in the format guidelines, none of these pictures should have backgrounds or be anything too extravagant since they're going to be superimposed over gameplay footage and scaled down to fit the video.  The art style itself is fine, but I keep it fixed on the subject(s), not things like background and location.

Ohh, right, right, just Sonic holding the cartridges then?

Just now, Auto said:

Ohh, right, right, just Sonic holding the cartridges then?

Yeah, that could be cute!

• Thumbs Up 1

Unfortunately, I'm no artist. :P So I wouldn't be able to contribute anything but game footage, but it seems most games are already taken. Oh well!