Awoo.

The Sonic XStream (Episodes 74-78) (Friday 15th July 2016, 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST), and Sonic OVA (Friday 22nd July 2016, 10:00pm GMT/5:00 EST) #XStream Finale

Ryannumber1gamer

2 hours ago, Hyper Enesephus said:

Yeah, I simply did not see that, you don't have to make me feel stupid.

Sorry. That really wasn't my intention. The intention wasn't to make you feel stupid but to just show where I posted it for those who didn't see it, and then I decided just to clarify for those who didn't get it. But again, I wasn't trying to make you feel stupid, so I'm sorry.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Diamond said:

I might join (but its kinda late....)

Yeah, exactly the same here. I might join, but it will be 1 am in my local time, so I don't know. 

10 hours ago, Diamond said:

I might join (but its kinda late....)

6 hours ago, Spееdy said:

Yeah, exactly the same here. I might join, but it will be 1 am in my local time, so I don't know. 

Sorry guys, but I can't change the time. If it's changed, it will be far too late in the UK, and getting later in the US. 

On another note...

23 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Sorry. That really wasn't my intention. The intention wasn't to make you feel stupid but to just show where I posted it for those who didn't see it, and then I decided just to clarify for those who didn't get it. But again, I wasn't trying to make you feel stupid, so I'm sorry.

I know it took me a while to get to your post, but it's okay if there really wasn't any ill intent in your post. It's just the way it was put together felt like you were trying to insult me. If that wasn't the case, then everything's cool, and I'm sorry for reacting the way I did.

I have a question. Is this an American version of the show you will be streaming? I mean 4Kids Entertainment.

Well if so, could you please upload all of the episodes somewhere and send link via PM, so I can download it after? After you'll stream all the episodes that is, of course. Because I would like to have this version of the show on my HDD... (I already have European and Japanese, but seek for American) I searched the Internet before for good quality 4Kids episodes but couldn't find anywhere.

2 minutes ago, Spееdy said:

I have a question. Is this an American version of the show you will be streaming? I mean 4Kids Entertainment.

Well if so, could you please upload all of the episodes somewhere and send link via PM, so I can download it after? After you'll stream all the episodes that is, of course. Because I would like to have this version of the show on my HDD... (I already have European and Japanese, but seek for American) I searched the Internet before for good quality 4Kids episodes but couldn't find anywhere.

It is the American version, however the episodes are all on YouTube, which is how we're gonna be watching them. The show was never released on DVD in the UK apart from the first eight episodes, and it hasn't been seen in the UK since Late 2008, Early 2009, so the only way I can watch the episodes is YouTube, which someone has already uploaded the entirety of the three seasons.

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

It is the American version, however the episodes are all on YouTube, which is how we're gonna be watching them. The show was never released on DVD in the UK apart from the first eight episodes, and it hasn't been seen on in the UK, so the only way I can watch the episodes is YouTube, which someone has already uploaded the entirety of the three seasons.

I see. Well, here I go searching forward again... :)
I know they are on YouTube, but I thought you have them as video files on PC. Thanks for clearing that up.

Alright, I've got some bad news. 

According to Taima, the episodes are blocked in Japan. I've tried three different uploads of Episode 1 and all of them are blocked in Japan, so unless someone here has a solution for those in Japan, idk.

Good thing I don't live in Japan anymore.

But still, there are VPN gates for that for anyone to bypass their country's filters.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Mikyeong said:

Good thing I don't live in Japan anymore.

But still, there are VPN gates for that for anyone to bypass their country's filters.

I did manage to find the episodes on Dailymotion and they're unblocked, however since it seems no one else who's watching is living in Japan, I'm gonna go with the YouTube versions as Dailymotion's video player quite frankly sucks completely, and on top of that, the YouTube versions is of much better quality.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Diamond said:

Wait, its not going to be an April 1st joke, is it?

It isn't a prank. I had already decided on Fridays because they were the best time for me to host these streams on Motobug, it just so happened that Friday was April Fools Day. But it is going to be a weekly event and it is going live tomorrow so don't worry.

On another note, I'm also considering streaming Sonic F (Sonic Paradox's abridged version of the anime) after the conclusion of the real anime. Would you guys be interested in it?

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Diamond said:

How long is the stream gonna be?

Each episode is 25 minutes each and we're watching 5 episodes so around 2 hours long.

• Thumbs Up 2

Good thing that i dont have much to do this weekend. Because here the time zone is GMT+2.

Came back from Sonic XStream! Gotta say, I had a lot of fun hanging out with all the members and poking fun at the show! Can't wait until next week!