Awoo.

Rooftop Run & Planet Wisp - Solo Guitar Covers

Jeff Buchanan

Hey guys here is a solo guitar cover of the Rooftop Run music from Sonic Unleashed/Generations. Enjoy and feel free to check out my other stuff on my channel!

Thanks

Jeff

• Thumbs Up 6

Oh hey man this is pretty rad haha. I haven't really seen a cover on guitar as meaty as this one, like you're covering quite an array of the song as one guitar which is really cool. I'd love to see you do a lot more stuffs honestly and kinda makes me wish I still did these things on here lmao.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Wolfy said:

Oh hey man this is pretty rad haha. I haven't really seen a cover on guitar as meaty as this one, like you're covering quite an array of the song as one guitar which is really cool. I'd love to see you do a lot more stuffs honestly and kinda makes me wish I still did these things on here lmao.

Thanks man- I appreciate it

This guitar cover is very amazing! It also fits that summer spirit which the Rooftop Run level has, and it reminds me of a Greek/Italian music! I can only congratulate you on making this cover, it was pleasure to listen to it. I would advise you to make more guitar covers of Sonic songs/soundtrack, because you have talent there! ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

Aw man, that sounds freakin' awesome! Excellent job! ^_^

EDIT: I shared it onto my Twitter to show a couple of my mates. I can't wait to listen to more of your work.

Edited by Haalyle
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wow,  that was a beautiful rendition. I loved how you found room to cover practically every part of the song with the strings! 

• Thumbs Up 2

Hey guys,

Due to the positive reactions of my Rooftop Run solo guitar cover, I decided to make one of Planet Wisp from Sonic Colors/ Generations. Thanks again for the support!

Enjoy!

Jeff

• Thumbs Up 6

Wow these are really nice and chill covers. Good job. It's nice to hear a straight acoustic version amidst all the normal techno/metal covers you usually hear of Sonic tunes. Plan on doing any covers of older songs?

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, sMy_PANCAKES said:

Wow these are really nice and chill covers. Good job. It's nice to hear a straight acoustic version amidst all the normal techno/metal covers you usually hear of Sonic tunes. Plan on doing any covers of older songs?

Thanks! Perhaps... What did you have in mind?

2 hours ago, sMy_PANCAKES said:

Anything from Sonic 3 or Sonic & Knuckles would make me a happy camper.

On that note, Flying Battery Zone would be quite a worthy adversary!