Awoo.

Archie Sonic Online - Fan Made Archie Sonic Continuation - NEWEST ISSUE: Sonic The Hedgehog Online #253

Ryannumber1gamer

Yeah, that Endangered Species conclusion was very well done. A very satisfying conclusion to a story that sadly never got one.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 5 months later...

Well that was at least a good ending for this story arc, can't wait to see what else is going to happen later on. Nice Galactic comic at the end. 

• The title was changed to Archie Sonic Online - Fan Made Archie Sonic Continuation - NEWEST ISSUE: Sonic The Hedgehog Online #253
Spoiler

Excellent ending to an arc that's needed one for an entire decade. I'd fully expected both Naugus and Geoffrey to die, and while I did feel it was a bit cheap to have Elias pull a 'Lazarus come forth' with the Sword of Light, what Elias did to Naugus afterwards was absolutely worth it. Also, the sheer emotional drama of Hershey striking the final blow was pure gold, and certainly more intense than anything Ian Flynn could ever get past the Sega censors.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the story continues past this milestone. Hershey's mention of a 'mysterious temple' makes me feel like it's leading up to Sonic Unleashed, which will be interesting to explore considering that the entirety of the Archie reboot was more or less the Unleashed arc, and I'm curious as to what the ASO take on Unleashed might be. And of course that teaser at the end of issue #254 with Best Sword Doggo (sorry Zacian)... I fully expect us to see Antoine's soul at the edge of the afterlife and being told by the ghosts of his parents that he's not done yet, and however he does get revived he's almost certainly going to have his own scars to show off (for real this time, not gonna be retconned into an extradimensional impersonator). That being said, given that Sally's return brought its own complications/side effects, I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a while for poor Ant to fully recover from KABOOM.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 4 weeks later...