Awoo.

What you like to receive in this Christmas?

Solister

I'm finding it a little strange not yet have a topic of these this time of year, if there is already a topic that anyone can tell me?

sonic-and-friends-sonic-christmas-273110

We all would like to get something for Christmas, right?
So what you would like to receive from Santa? I'm very curious

I was thinking of buying the new album of Julien-K, California Noir - Chapter Two: Nightlife in Neon, but today I got in contact to find out when the album would be released and said they would not give for Christmas. (what impressed me was that I sent the message more or less 6:00 AM (The Brazilian time) and I got a reply in less than 12 hours (I received approximately 4:00 PM).

So probably my gift will be a doll / action figure of any franchise (Probably Star Wars or maybe Sonic).

And you, What you like to receive on this Christmas
  • Thumbs Up 1

As a Toys-To-Life nut, my wants would mostly be tied to that category.

Believe it or not, I don't have Skylanders SuperChargers yet, so I'd appreciate the Wii U Dark Edition. I would also like a Mega Yarn Yoshi amiibo. (Plus any other NFC figure I'm missing of course, but there's too much to list.)

Outside of the Toys-To-Life field, Splatoon is a game I want to get, but I still don't have.

• Thumbs Up 3

I know what my mum's getting me for my birthday (which is about a week before Christmas), and that's basically what I wanted/needed, so I'm all up for anything at this point.

Really, I don't really want anything. I have everything I really need. One thing I'd like to do near Christmas though is hang out with friends online and irl.

• Thumbs Up 4

I dont have much I want for christmas. I perfer to be giving gifts then to get them alot of times.

• Thumbs Up 3

I honestly have no idea. Maybe it's because I'm not really a little kid anymore, but I never knew what I wanted for Christmas these past few years (Or for Hanukkah, as I also celebrate that.) I guess maybe I'll get a book or two but that's about it. 

I personally asked for the Blue Bricks for Dragon Ball, the DBZ Blu-rays I don't own, and the DBZ Movie packs. I plan to own all of Dragon Ball this Christmas. I also asked for Pokemon Platinum, as I don't own that currently. 

Cards.

Just a lot of cards. Namely Yugioh and Vanguard cards.

I still want a bathtub filled with nothing but Force Strix since Konami hasn't printed them until the one of newer sets that's coming out early next year.

Other than that I guess other weab stuff.

At this point, the main thing I'd like to receive by this Christmas is a new smartphone, preferably something like the LG G4 or the Nexus 5X/6P. It'd further improve my productivity and help me keep contact with my folks.

*pulls out list*

An external hard drive that holds up to 1 terabyte which I actually need since recording games takes up my laptops memory like it's nobodies business and since 

A blue snowball for better mic quality 

And a 3DS. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't really have a big list since my parents typically buy me whatever I want throughout the year, but I'll probably just ask for another PS4 controller and Xenoblade Chronicles X. My cousin will most likely grab me an amiibo that I don't have yet, probably Ike. Not much I really want, I'll be content with the clothes and money my other relatives typically give. 

Got a few games in mind (Uncharted Collection, Until Dawn, Dragon Quest Heroes) but not a whole lot else.  I don't do a lot of reading but I'm interested in getting into the works of H.P. Lovecraft, as are many of us who are obsessed with Bloodborne.  So I'm hoping for a Lovecraft anthology of some sort, I know I've seen a nice looking one at Barnes and Noble at some point.

Aside from that, I just want love and peace and goodwill towards yadayadayada 

• Thumbs Up 3

I just wanna renew my Archie subscriptions and finally get Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. Other than that, I'd like to spend time with my family and friends.

My birthday's just a few days before Christmas, so I get all my annual loot within one week! (I'm thinking of having a livestream on that day!)

• Thumbs Up 1

...I actually want a lot of things for Christmas. xD It makes me feel horribly materialistic, but 'tis true. Probably my top wants include Superman comic collections, Sonic comic collections, the Sonic Advance series, more JumpStart products (it's for the Wiki! :P), and yummy, fancy food.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm asking for a PlayStation Vita and a gym membership. Maybe a new Sonic coffee mug too? c:

• Thumbs Up 1

I asked for a New 3DS XL with a slew of new games for it (Mostly budget licensed ones I've waited a bit on picking up like the TMNT movie game and Wreck-It Ralph), Yoshi's Woolly World and Super Mario Maker, two Disney movies on Blu-ray (Inside Out and Aladdin), the Pokemon Johto Journeys DVD set, TMNT Adventures trade paperbacks (FINALLY getting around to collecting and giving this series a full read!), a Ghostbusters/Real Ghostbusters crossover comic, a few TMNT figures (Got SERIOUSLY behind on my collecting this year), and the Yu-Gi-Oh!: Yugi's Legendary Decks box. (It includes ALL FIVE EXODIA PIECES. Yeah.)

Aside from the main stuff, I'm also hoping to receive a Mewtwo amiibo at some point this holiday. If I don't, then hey, whatever, but getting my favorite Pokemon in amiibo form for my favorite holiday would make me quite giddy, to say the least. XD Also planning on using any money I recieve as a gift on Smash DLC, AVGN Adventures, and Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam. :) 

Maybe a new Sonic coffee mug too? c:

I got a mug last year for Christmas (Resident Evil 6 though), but I completely forgot it existed until I looked further in the cardboard. But, from now on, I'll probably be using it a lot, so I probably should ask to get another mug for Christmas. (Since, I'll be moving out of home next year for 8 months).

• Thumbs Up 1

Absolutely nothing. There's nothing I want at all. No games, books, clothes, tech, etc. 

...although I wouldn't mind getting some peace of mind.

• Thumbs Up 1

Xenoblade Chronicles X is the only thing I can really think about, that I actually really want. I'm sure I'll love whatever I get though, everyone in my family is pretty good at gift giving.

Ooh, I have a list; -Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam Bros -Sonic franchise plushes -Skylander figures -The resources to send my 3DS to Nintendo repairs -Avoiding a near meltdown on Christmas Eve. Then it's free reign on anything else.

I have something of a list here;

Puyo Puyo merchandise. Especially some Amitie figures, though I could only find one I could get a hold of. Anything works, though, to be honest.

On that subject, Pocket Puyo Puyo~n. I got the Dreamcast version, but even with the bootdisk, it wouldn't start properly, and I wonder if the bootdisk was defective. The GBC version may or may not be an inferior experience, but at least it's for something that isn't region locked.

Yoshi's Woolly World. I want to play it, that's all.

Super Mario Maker.

That Battletoads/Double Dragon crossover game. Rare Replay has made me love the toads, and I wanna experience more of their adventures. Since my Super Retro Trio can run all three, I'm not picky as to whether I get the NES, Super NES or Sega Genesis version. Though the latter two I'm aiming for more, I'll admit.

Disney Infinity 3.0. is another one I want. I have the Wii U version of 2.0., though I'm not picky as to whether I get the Wii U, PS4 or Xbone version of this one. I already have some of the figures, and they make good display pieces, but I'd like to use them.

I also want the Amitie plush I ordered, but who knows when that will come? I gave no deadlines; don't wanna rush it, after all.

One of those Retro Duo Portable things. I wanna play my Super NES games on the go, as well as any NES games I may bump into.

Beyond that? I'm not sure, really.

I got a mug last year for Christmas (Resident Evil 6 though), but I completely forgot it existed until I looked further in the cardboard. But, from now on, I'll probably be using it a lot, so I probably should ask to get another mug for Christmas. (Since, I'll be moving out of home next year for 8 months).

It's so hard finding good quality ones! I drink coffee all the time, so I like to have a lot of mugs. c:

• Thumbs Up 1

For me?

A cuddle buddy! Maybe even a life-sized plushie to hug when I'm scared, a dinosaur costume or even some bubbly anime/manga. Some kid-friendly multiplayer games (besides Smash Bros.) and maybe a chance to tell funny stories to my niece.

• Thumbs Up 1