Awoo.

Sonic Fan Thanksgiving 2015 in TJP

Woun

I want to know what is going on with the Wii U version. The silence is deafening.

Edit: Here, I asked when this aired, but the presenter in the JP version of the last Direct mentioned SOMETHING about the Wii U version, but NO ONE has translated what he said.

Please, can anyone translate what he said for me?

Edited by Hero of Legend

I want to know what is going on with the Wii U version. The silence is deafening.

Edit: Here, I asked when this aired, but the presenter in the JP version of the last Direct mentioned SOMETHING about the Wii U version, but NO ONE has translated what he said.

Please, can anyone translate what he said for me?

Apparently there it is stating that we were waiting for information about Wii U version.

• Thumbs Up 1

25 anniversary kick-off event confirmed.
Scheduled for April 2! Place is Future Seven.

25周年キックオフイベントを開催決定!
Sonic Adventure Music Experience
日程: 2016年4月2日
場所: Future Seven
CXNnLR8UEAAYluT.jpg:large

EDIT: 2nd Game Symphony Japan coming in July, 17

CXNnJ2TUoAA6c2L.jpg:large 

Edited by Woun
  • Thumbs Up 1

So 'Sonic Adventure Music Experience' is a 25th Anniversary 'kick off' event of sorts. Cannot mean anything at all aside from what the name implies. Yup.

Interesting name...which will throw off a good number of the fanbase into a tizzy about whatever meaning there is behind the name.

Plus there's something happening on July 17th next year too. Plus Symphonic SEGA making a return? 

AND Jun Senoue The Works II confirmed for next year too? EDIT: Album coming out on February 24th 

Edited by TCB

Famitsu article:

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201512/27096447.html

“SONIC ADVENTURE MUSIC EXPERIENCE(仮題)”は『アドベンチャー』シリーズの楽曲を中心ん、バンド編成で演奏されるとのこと。イベントでは、キャラクターセレクト画面で流れる楽曲をレコーディングした際の映像が、一部お披露目された。

Also from SEGA Nerds in a more condensed form. Five points of interest to take from it:

Annipon Sonic Shoes preorders will start on February 2016

A new Symphonic SEGA concert will happen in July 17th, 2016

Jun Senoue the Works II will be released on February 24th, 2016.

ESP will release commercially Jun’s Shadow guitar.

and… Sonic 25th Anniversary Kickoff event will be called “SONIC ADVENTURE MUSIC EXPERIENCE” (tentative title). Which will be an instrumental concert at the FutureSEVEN venue in Tokyo’s Minami-Aoyama.

• simpho2
Edited by TCB

Boy, there are a lot of pictures here..

567fa678b63cc.jpg

Weird seeing Sticks with these Mario characters...

567fa678ba24d.jpg

It's amazing that the baby joined the costume contest

567fa6789eccc.jpg

These look awesome!

CXN18OdUAAEJ0hC.jpg

Really love that Sonic cosplayer on the right, her costume reminds me of Kunoichi from SW4

CXOjNpQUsAAV4Qs.jpg

Merchandises that I wish I have..

I was really hoping for a tease at a new game... I'm becoming a little impatient with Sonic news XD

They've already said that there won't be any new game news till next year, so just wait for the SA Music Experience for some new game news.

They've already said that there won't be any new game news till next year, so just wait for the SA Music Experience for some new game news.

I  know that, but they revealed Runners there last year so I was hoping they'd show something off this year too.