Awoo.

Sonic Maker

NoirSuede

Oh god no dont do it after the Advance series. they are terrible games :/

No they aren't

• Thumbs Up 3

I would very much like a sonic maker game. If it turns out as good as Mario maker then it would probably become one of my favourite games.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think that a zone creator will fit perfectly with a new 2D game at some point; I used to think in about five years or so but with Mario Maker I think it could be within the next two or three.  ^__^ 

It would take some careful development but as with other games that have had success with this, they would design the creator to be good enough to make the game itself with it.  This would mean a more simple game in some respects, but with modern graphical effects as well as hopefully a tile system with tilesets, various backgrounds, as well as the input they now have from for example Taxman & Stealth, as well as all of their other in house research into the best possible 2D gameplay feel, it could really work!